Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #164

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't stomach watching CA anymore... her voice is like nails on a chalkboard... she needs some SERIOUS help.... I actually prayed for her last night... that is when it is hard .. to pray for someone like her... it is easy to pray for nice people....?????
I'm right there with you, bella. I was trying very hard to feel compassion and trying very hard to not judge, but this is just too much. There's a wonderful group of people out there trying to help. She should have taken this time to ask for people's help with the searches. The monies they've collected to help find Caylee should be used to help feed and protect these searchers. It's almost like she's trying to hinder the search.

An hour and a half talking in jail is not as comfy as JB's office.... would love to have heard that conversation

"It's unfortunate that it's going to take the average citizen to bring Caylee back to me alive and not the authorities," Cindy Anthony told NBC's Today Show host Matt Lauer.

Larry Garrison, an Anthony family spokesman based in Los Angeles, also said he doubt's law-enforcement's efforts in locating Caylee Marie, who was last seen June 15.

"I am not confident that the police will come in and help them out," Garrison told Lauer.

I cannot believe they have the gall to talk like this! Casey waited a month to report her missing. Then she lied and lied. WOW, Cindy. The cops and detectives are doing everything they can with what little they have....Grrrrr...this makes me mad!!

Even sadder is Cindy waited a month too! Cindy knew something was wrong and she should have followed her "gut" feeling.

You're welcome Patty. I guess we will see something official soon.

Finally, a reaction that's appropriate

I respectfully disagree. She looked extremely angry to me. Nothing she said indicated to me that anger has anything to do with anything that's happened to Caylee.

IMO sadness would be appropriate, pain would be appropriate, anger towards the person who did this to her grandbaby would be appropriate.

Again, just IMO.

Thanks Technical Confusion.

I haven't given up hope that Caylee is alive, believing until I hear otherwise. As bizarre as this whole situation is, it wouldn't surprise me at all to find out that Casey's plan was to "hide" Caylee from Cindy and it escalated beyond reason.

What really bugs me is how CA is always complaining about what LE, the community, etc. isn't doing to find Caylee.

Good God, Casey was in the house with her 24/7 for a while, Casey's the only one who can provide the needed information, and she's lying about it! Her constant criticism of LE, community, media, etc, while "standing by" her darling Casey, is absurd.

Even if CA would just come out and say that Casey is "messed up in the head" (clinical term, that!) and won't provide the needed info would go a long way, in my mind, toward generating some positive response from the people she wants to have helping her.

While Casey was home last week, I was thinking maybe Cindy was participating in a "good cop, bad cop" scenario, or unconditionally supporting Casey in public at the suggestion of LE or a psychiatrist in an effort to get her talk, but now I'm not so sure!

I've posted several times my belief that Casey has borderline personality disorder, based on my experience with family members who have it. I have felt tremendous compassion and understanding for all involved. Yet my patience and understanding are starting to wear thin as this case moves further into "The Twilight Zone."

This is kinda off subject but I was reading posts from a few days ago when you were in a discussion about micro chips in people/animals. I heard an interesting segment last week on the news about a couple of companies that now offer micro chips implanted in children. at this point you can get a chip implanted and the company can pinpoint exactly where the person is at any given time. probably very shortly this will be available for much less money but currently it's an expensive yearly fee to be part of there computer tracking system. I personally think it's a great thing and would do it with my children, however many people feel that it's a huge intrusion of privacy. The kids can always get the chip removed when they are of age. Hope that answered some of the questions regarding this. I really appreciate all the work you do to keep us updated and informed!

If I could afford it I would do it in a heartbeat. When it comes to the safety and whereabouts of my children, all privacy issues go out the window. Think of all of the abducted kids & runaways that could be found in a matter of minutes. I really would not be surprised if this beomes quite common in the forseeable future.

If Casey has one ounce, just one itty bitty ounce of compassion and love for Caylee, she will tell them where her baby is......................

Unfortunately, Casey has shown she doesn't even have an ounce:mad:

Sorta O/T, but for those that watched NG last night, did anyone else notice that when they were playing the re-arrest over and over in slo-mo; Casey's walk? For some reason my eyes kept being pulled to it in the upper left corner of the screen.

I was shocked (and should not of been) at how she moved her hips from side to side, slow and purposeful. Her eyes and face showing distain and comtempt.:furious::furious:

I feel Cindy and George are the ONLY two people on the face of this earth that believe LE is not looking for Caylee in one form or another. :bang:

While they stay home playing beauty parlor and baking Bribery Brownies they wanna chuck rocks at LE for not looking?

"It's unfortunate that it's going to take the average citizen to bring Caylee back to me alive and not the authorities," Cindy Anthony told NBC's Today Show host Matt Lauer.

Larry Garrison, an Anthony family spokesman based in Los Angeles, also said he doubt's law-enforcement's efforts in locating Caylee Marie, who was last seen June 15.

"I am not confident that the police will come in and help them out," Garrison told Lauer.

I cannot believe they have the gall to talk like this! Casey waited a month to report her missing. Then she lied and lied. WOW, Cindy. The cops and detectives are doing everything they can with what little they have....Grrrrr...this makes me mad!!

It has gotten to the point where every time they push LE like this, LE refutes or pushes back within a day or two. The pendulum has swung and we all await its return.

And that was it, synopsis complete.

Can I add that several times Cindy said she's getting "thousands of calls"?

I don't have her exact words about what the calls are, but loosely, these "thousands of calls" daily tell her Caylee is alive. Will have to wait for the video to go on the net and then I'll listen again and try to get this exact. Although to my memory, it was a bit nebulous what about the calls tell her Caylee is alive.

Thanks.

Good morning, everybody.

I swear... I go to sleep thinking about this case, and I wake up thinking about this case.

I woke up this morning thinking about something I read saying that while waiting for the police July 15, Casey deleted myspace/facebook messages, and the Lee and Cindy helped her with this.

I thought it was in the timeline thread, but couldn't find it. Did several searches, and can't find it.

Is this just a dream I had last night? lol. Anyone else remember this? If it's stated somewhere, I'm just wondering how we know it happened.

Thanks!

BeanE

ETA: Reason I'm looking for this is because I'm trying to identify 'actions of a guilty person'. Such as Casey leaving Caylee's carseat in the abandoned car, which would be a sign that she wouldn't need it any more.

Anything on this?

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members