Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #164

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning, everybody.

I swear... I go to sleep thinking about this case, and I wake up thinking about this case.

I woke up this morning thinking about something I read saying that while waiting for the police July 15, Casey deleted myspace/facebook messages, and the Lee and Cindy helped her with this.

I thought it was in the timeline thread, but couldn't find it. Did several searches, and can't find it.

Is this just a dream I had last night? lol. Anyone else remember this? If it's stated somewhere, I'm just wondering how we know it happened.

Thanks!

BeanE

ETA: Reason I'm looking for this is because I'm trying to identify 'actions of a guilty person'. Such as Casey leaving Caylee's carseat in the abandoned car, which would be a sign that she wouldn't need it any more.
I have always wondered is there any evidence that the pictures were deleted off their computer? Deleting off an internet site could have been a suggestion from Lee or someone else, its not that big of a thing (except for the timing of course, but it could have been just to keep the media from getting them-yes I know about the Photobucket). Much more telling if the pictures were deleted off computer, and if the family was there when it happened it would speak volumes, this is a permanent thing, deleting off a website is not.

I don't even delete my blurry pictures off my computer, or if I burn to CD I burn everything, the good, the bad and the ugly.

I just watched the Today show (Thank you PattyG) and I think that Cindy is starting to face the fact that Caylee is dead.

When Matt was questioning her about OC LE having evidence that Caylee was dead, she said that Sgt Allen had spoken out of context, but that Comm. Irwin is following evidence that says that Caylee MAYBE is alive.

If you were Cindy and 1000% sure your granddaughter was alive, wouldn't you have said, "following evidence that Caylee IS alive?

I could be reading into something that isn't there, but it did stop me in my shoes when I heard it.

"It's unfortunate that it's going to take the average citizen to bring Caylee back to me alive and not the authorities," Cindy Anthony told NBC's Today Show host Matt Lauer.

Larry Garrison, an Anthony family spokesman based in Los Angeles, also said he doubt's law-enforcement's efforts in locating Caylee Marie, who was last seen June 15.

"I am not confident that the police will come in and help them out," Garrison told Lauer.

I cannot believe they have the gall to talk like this! Casey waited a month to report her missing. Then she lied and lied. WOW, Cindy. The cops and detectives are doing everything they can with what little they have....Grrrrr...this makes me mad!!

OMG!
This family is truly delusional!

I am more than sure Cindy has NO clue what LE has or has not done in effort to find Caylee and more importantly she should be blaming her daughter for a lack of effort (information) regarding the case!

UGH!

and once again there is Cindy sitting on her rear NOT searching either!

this boggles my mind!

If Casey has one ounce, just one itty bitty ounce of compassion and love for Caylee, she will tell them where her baby is......................

Unfortunately, Casey has shown she doesn't even have an ounce:mad:

Sorta O/T, but for those that watched NG last night, did anyone else notice that when they were playing the re-arrest over and over in slo-mo; Casey's walk? For some reason my eyes kept being pulled to it in the upper left corner of the screen.

I was shocked (and should not of been) at how she moved her hips from side to side, slow and purposeful. Her eyes and face showing distain and comtempt.:furious::furious:

GI wasn't the only one to notice that. She was really sashaying along wasn't she. I thought that was outrageous.

There are TONS of reasons for seizures..I don't think it was specified as to what type it was. Google "causes of seizures" you would be amazed at the causes.

Xanax withdrawal is one cause.

You haven't been gone a week, hon, I remember you being here just a few days ago. You been drinking Koolaid? :crazy:
Lanie
But very glad to see you back, regardless.

LOL
well the message i received said i had a one week suspension

maybe i was given a break for good behavior

i dont know...but its nice to be back :crazy:

Bold is mine.

I'm glad you noticed that too. I thought I may have been seeing things and interpreting them in an overly critical way. I could not believe how she "sashayed" her way out the door with that evil eye glaring at the crowd.

I thought her eyes shifted, looked up/out in a coy way (like to see/make sure the cameras were on her and that everyone was watching).. I also thought she appeared like she thought she was a contestant on America's Next Top Model.. ugh!

She did look hot on her re-arrest.

It was like her driveway was a catwalk and her little bump n grind sashay was taking her to a stripper pole instead of jail. The makeup was weirding me out too! Who puts on makeup knowing they aren't leaving the house? It was like she knew people might see her and looking cute was way more important than cooperating. She loves the attention and is playing that up.

KC will never confess. IMO she's done and she will not speak anywhere, anytime. Did you hear over the weekend about the girl who called LP and he told this girl that the one time he did go in the house and talk - CA, LP and KC were there and CA wanted to start in about ZG and LP said "don't want to hear that - that's bunk". And then KC told LP "get out of my house!" Yep - that's right - KC said get outt MY house. From what I gathered CA did nothing to correct, change, stop, or intervene.

That phone call is on the threads page somewhere - the girl's name was Rachel, I think.
There is one way this woman would confess...If someone else were to provide the police with definitive information about what happened it would back her into a corner and she would attempt to defend herself - probably with lies, but she would talk.

And there is someone else who knows something. I guarantee you that someone, other than her parents, provided her with assistance to cover her tracks. When LE figure out exactly who that person is they will be in a much better position. If they don't already know.

GI wasn't the only one to notice that. She was really sashaying along wasn't she. I thought that was outrageous.

I noticed that too. And I was struck by how good she looked in her re-arrest mugshot. She'd spent the last week being called a baby killer by people on her front lawn, is supposedly wracking her brain trying to figure out where her daughter could be, and spending hours in meetings with a lawyer hashing over legalese and defense strategies (anyone who's met with lawyers knows that even a 1 or 2 hour meeting can be completely emotionally and mentally draining).

Yet in her re-arrest mugshot, she looked downright refreshed. I think in some sort of sick way, she is actually feeding off all of this.

"I think the community is soured on the family, but one thing I'd like to remind them: This is a search effort. This is not an investigation," said Mandy Albritton, deputy director of Texas EquuSearch.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/9/2/casey_could_take_immunity_for_information_on_caylee.html

Cindy said to Matt Lauer this morning that no one is showing up because everyone believes Caylee is alive. I hope she says that to Bill O tonight. He will not tolerate that kind of foolishness. I hope she angers him early.

OMG!
This family is truly delusional!

I am more than sure Cindy has NO clue what LE has or has not done in effort to find Caylee and more importantly she should be blaming her daughter for a lack of effort (information) regarding the case!

UGH!

and once again there is Cindy sitting on her rear NOT searching either!

this boggles my mind!
Right. Cindy says she is certain Caylee is alive and that she receives thousands of tips and yet she isn't searching night and day for this child that she believes is alive??? That just doesn't make any sense.

I wonder if she really even knew where Casey was at. I know she finally tracked her down through Amy's resume in the car and Casey kept stone walling Cindy about Caylee. Didn't Casey claim to be in Jacksonville and then somewhere else out of Orlando? I really don't think Cindy knew any of Casey's new friends numbers or addresses. It was the beginning of July when Cindy wrote that stuff on myspace.

I don't think Cindy knew where Casey was, but I think Cindy needed to step out of the "zone" she was in especially after what happened at the nursing home on June 15th - Father's Day and the argument that went on at the house on Father's Day.

Remember, the only home Casey ever had was with her parents. For Casey and Caylee never to return to the house after living there would set my "motherly instinct" into high gear. And remember on June 16th, when George "claims" he saw Casey and Caylee, Casey clearly indicated she would be back home.

They BOTH know Casey is a liar, this is not new in their household, and with all the money etc., Casey stole, exactly how much more did Cindy and George need to turn on the lights, especially when Casey came home on June 24th without Caylee.

the baby will be found 50 miles from the house

in which direction ? - i dont know

she drove just far enough but not too far..she is clever but she wont out smart these cops.. they will not get out smarted by anyone in this family

"I think the community is soured on the family, but one thing I'd like to remind them: This is a search effort. This is not an investigation," said Mandy Albritton, deputy director of Texas EquuSearch.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/9/2/casey_could_take_immunity_for_information_on_caylee.html

Cindy said to Matt Lauer this morning that no one is showing up because everyone believes Caylee is alive. I hope she says that to Bill O tonight. He will not tolerate that kind of foolishness. I hope she angers him early.

I think on Bill O tonight they are discussing the case, not that Cindy would be on the show. I think Cindy knows to stay away from Bill O.

I think we can put other theories about Caylee being alive to rest now since the immunity deal would have been good for that.

She didn't take the deal because it would prove Caylee was dead.

If it was an alive theory she could have said who/what happened and would not have face charges revolving around that (drug dealers, other dead people ect....)

JMO

Are we sure CA is going on The Factor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members