Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #164

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a question I don't think I have seen anybody hit on. I was wndering if it was ever said how Casey "went to work" with no car between the time of her car being towed until Amy left for PR. Did AL not notice she wasn't going to work. I find him suspicious.

IIRC No, because he was in school until after 5 pm, also, KC told people she could "work" from home

I have a question I don't think I have seen anybody hit on. I was wndering if it was ever said how Casey "went to work" with no car between the time of her car being towed until Amy left for PR. Did AL not notice she wasn't going to work. I find him suspicious.

TL room-mate said yes, she left around same time as him.

In most cases, tow-truck drivers hook up the car and tow it without having to open the car or access it at all. If the car had any noticible odor from the outside, the tow-truck driver had a bad cold and didn't smell it.

Once at the impound yard there's no reason to open it either. The VIN number is visible through the windshield, driver's side, in the lower corner. They likely send the license plate number to the state Dept. of Motor Vehicles to obtain the registered owner of the vehicle.

I think that when Casey left that car at Amscot it was already beginning to smell. Once at the impound yard, there was no reason to open the car. It sat unopened for more than two weeks before George picked it up. In that time, sitting in the hot sun, that odor grew stronger and permeated the entire car. George said that he drove the car home with the windows down and had nausea. Cindy found Casey's slacks in the back seat and they "smelled like the car", so she washed them.

IA, but I am tossing this out there so you guys can educate me more on towing practices than anything else:

1. is the pontiac a standard?
2. do standards need to be put into neutral to be towed

TIA

The gas cans could definitly be a red herring - just like George saying he saw Caylee and Casey on June 16, 2008.

I think the key to solving this case will hinge on the events of June 15 and early morning hours of June 16.

How did Casey spend Father's Day (June 15)?

Did she have dinner with her dad while Cindy and Caylee had dinner at Cindy's mother's house?

What time did Cindy get home from her mother's home?

What time did Cindy and Caylee go for a swim?

What time did the family argument overheard by the neighbor take place?

Has anyone confirmed that Casey spent the night at one of her friends - not at her parents house on June 15? Was Caylee with her?

Where was Lee on Father's Day, June 15th?

Where was Lee on June 16, 2008?

All excellent questions! I've long ago discounted George's description of events on June 16th and June 24th. I hope LE has the answers to these questions.

Has there ever been a missing persons case with NO timeline? If this was a "Without a Trace" Episode, the screen would be blank til the 22 minute mark.

Now thats funny!:dance:

I'll tell ya what --- I can not wait to find out more about that "argument". I'm thinking Casey didn't come over until later in the day possibly early evening, got into the shouting match with the folks and took off in a huff, with Caylee. What happened after that is the window of opportunity ....

_____________--
I read they had a 'stay at home ' vacation of a week. It was around the time of Cindy's 50th birthday.

Would be interesting to see if this was a planned vacay or not? "stay at home" with all the DRAMMMA as Casey so eloquently put it would not be very relaxing. /jmo

IA, but I am tossing this out there so you guys can educate me more on towing practices than anything else:

1. is the pontiac a standard?
2. do standards need to be put into neutral to be towed

TIA

Recovers that are locked are usually done with a flatbed, the car is not put in neutral, unless it can be done underneath at the transmission. Using the flatbed allows the tow co. to charge more for the "service" as well.

How can I get rid of my "Newbie" pic? On my profile, my new pic shows, but not here.....????

You may need to resize your avatar. It can't be bigger than 100 by 100 pixels.

Hope that helps.

Here's the thing - we know where Cindy and Caylee were for part of Father's Day - they were visiting her father at the assisted care facility AND then they went to Cindy's mother's house and stayed FOR DINNER.

What we don't know is where Casey was during that time. Was she at the house with her brother and dad? Did they have dinner? This is all a big blank.

After they came back from the visit and dinner - Cindy says she and Caylee went for a swim - but that it was too cold for Casey - implying that she was there but thought it was too chilly to swim.

Whoa Im so glad the board is back, I was having withdrawls!

The day that KC was calling & calling, the GP were "on vacation". I don't recall any information about where they went, how long they stayed etc. If they were on an "at home" vacation, then they would have been in & out I would think & if KC went home, one or the other would be there.

The day that KC was calling & calling, the GP were "on vacation". I don't recall any information about where they went, how long they stayed etc. If they were on an "at home" vacation, then they would have been in & out I would think & if KC went home, one or the other would be there.

Cindy went to work that morning. George went to work in the mid afternoon.

I've heard nothing of that other than it may have just been a couple of days rather than a you know "week long vacation". I don't even remember where I read/heard that. I wonder if thats one of the times that Casey brought Tony to the A house?

IIRC, Cindy had two weeks vacation time. Her 50th birthday was the first week of June, and I had the impression from things said in one of their interviews that they may have gone somewhere for a day or two. I think Cindy's first day back at work was to be June 16th.

Excellent point. I also don't recall that their where abouts needed to be accounted for during this time in the docs. Which seems odd to me, figure pending investigation and all????

I've always speculated that she must have had a key to Tony's. Reasoning: she'd come & go and grocery shop and tell Tony she had been out with Caylee. Clint & Tony were both gone most of the day, thus she must have had some method to get in and out of the apartment. So I think Casey had the ring ring with her.

She may have had the key to Amy's too since she stayed there at times.

I just want to say that I have full faith in LE that they will figure this out. They have so much more pieces of the puzzle than we have. I am talking MAJOR things like her computer and cellphone pings/records.
Don't we all wish we could see every single facebook/myspace comment and also AIM/MSN conversations this girl had! Plus they know her google searches which could include "how to hide a dead body." Also those hundreds of pictures that were deleted from her myspace had to have been saved to her hard drive at one point in order to upload them. She might have deleted EVERYTHING from her computer but unless she has the whole computer re-imaged everything will still be on there for CF to reveal.

I jut cannot wait till first and foremost Caylee is FOUND and justice is brought to this beautiful girl. And secondly, when the trial comes and EVERYTHING is laid out there for all to see!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper