Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #164

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've always speculated that she must have had a key to Tony's. Reasoning: she'd come & go and grocery shop and tell Tony she had been out with Caylee. Clint & Tony were both gone most of the day, thus she must have had some method to get in and out of the apartment. So I think Casey had the ring ring with her.

But then wouldn't it stand to reason that she would have stayed at TonE's apt while he was out of town? And why the need for jesse's shower?

These folks owe us all a huge apology for the crap they have put us ALL thru. The insanity of it all has my head spinning. Imagine how mad the police are. She isn't going anywhere for a long long time.

Don't we all wish we could see every single facebook/myspace comment and also AIM/MSN conversations this girl had! Plus they know her google searches which could include "how to hide a dead body."

I thought I saw somewhere that someone had posted something about Casey looking up sink holes prior to Caylee being missing? Anyone remember this?

I can see him remembering what Casey wore since those clothes were in the car when it was picked up.

George's recollection was not an accurate memory as he could pick and choose from the items found in the car.....weave it into his story. He also said all was okay, just normal every day stuff........saying goodbye and "I love you." IMO he was trying to steer away from any thoughts of a family argument having taken place the day prior.

I thought I saw somewhere that someone had posted something about Casey looking up sink holes prior to Caylee being missing? Anyone remember this?

IIRC..It was a profile (not myspace) that may or may not have been Casey's but had her info on there and had "sink holes" under the interests part i think. Not 100% of all the details though.

The Peterson case has a lot of similarities as far as the GP & the Petersons. As long as the press was sympathetic to them, they were sweet as pie. However, after Amber was discovered, they were angry with the media and hollered at reporters while advancing towards the camera. Also, the Petersons had an excuse for every single piece of evidence that was presented. Just plain goofy & in their own world.
Jackie Peterson had her oxygen tank with her while the cameras were on, but when she was outside away from the courtroom & reporters, that darn tank was nowhere to be found. Just as manipulating as the GP here. None of it worked anyhow. Scott is where he belongs.

I remember seeing it, but didn't read. The pics were odd looking, almost like those crop circles. Like it was something odd if that's what I'm thinking of. I'd like to know if Casey looked up any info on decomp smell and how long it might linger in a car.

Seems to me KC had a major Jones for Tony - why would she want to hang out at her parents on a weekend (Sunday) any longer than she had to, especially if there was a "LOUD" argument. Was Tony working that night at Fusion?

Second, this "LOUD" argument got me thinking - what is there for Casey to argue about if she get caught red-handed stealing from her grandma (Cindy's Mom)? More likely Casey was angry/upset about something else
and there was a lot of tension in that house.

I remember seeing it, but didn't read. The pics were odd looking, almost like those crop circles. Like it was something odd if that's what I'm thinking of. I'd like to know if Casey looked up any info on decomp smell and how long it might linger in a car.

Yeah I saw that too. It was her stumbleupon account.

Seems to me KC had a major Jones for Tony - why would she want to hang out at her parents on a weekend (Sunday) any longer than she had to, especially if there was a "LOUD" argument. Was Tony working that night at Fusion?

Second, this "LOUD" argument got me thinking - what is there for Casey to argue about if she get caught red-handed stealing from her grandma (Cindy's Mom)? More likely Casey was angry/upset about something else
and there was a lot of tension in that house.

I could see it getting loud there because of the theft, especially with Casey vehemently denying that she took the checks.
But given what Casey wrote in her poem on myspace, I am willing to bet that it was probably more about Caylee and jealousy. Maybe a combination of the two.

My mother is very disfunctional. Very, very. She has done things in the past to drive a wedge between myself and my oldest daughter. When we fight (which isnt often anymore because i dont have contact) she constantly brings up things from previous fights and combines the two. Pretty soon you are trying to weave through twists and turns to remember what you were originally fighting about.
I can see this happening in the Anthony house.

I dunno, everyone. After Nancy Grace tonight and the anger spewing from her as much as I am feeling, I wonder why I spend so much energy on this. I have 3-year-old twin girls myself, sitting here, and I hug them often. Tonight I was watching NG and one of them asked me why I was watching the show. (They are in the stage of "why.") I told her that her momma lost her little girl, although bit my tongue, you know. She asked why again, and I have no answer...I changed the subject and got her some fruit snacks. Tonight was the first night I really cried about it. And I think it is because of Casey and putting not only her family through this hell but also the public. I realize the public is nonissue, but just imaging her family. I think George already knows. I think Cindy refuses to believe and George gives her space. I think this is some certain kind of hell to put people through in order to look perfect in her parents eyes. I really sat and wondered why I spent so much time researching and sleuthing when Caylee's disappearance may never come to fruition. I am really hoping this week is the week because I'm just spent. A little girl whom I don't even know has taken over my life. I dream all night about her, and the dreams are chaos. That is another reason I think her body will be found. I need to back away, I think. I think I'm getting too obsessed. And although I will still be lurking, I think I will lurk less. I'm spent, folks. I just can't imagine why this has to happen...why she has to lie....

Sorry for the vent, if you can call this a vent, but I see it more as a submission. :(

I'll tell ya what --- I can not wait to find out more about that "argument". I'm thinking Casey didn't come over until later in the day possibly early evening, got into the shouting match with the folks and took off in a huff, with Caylee. What happened after that is the window of opportunity ....

I think this is very likely. After visiting her father at the assisted care facility, Cindy and Caylee had dinner with her mother, who lives close to the facility. Since Casey had stolen checks from her grandmother, it's possible that this subject was a topic of conversation between Cindy and her mother. Perhaps Cindy's mother insisted that something be done. So when Cindy goes home she's already angry and finds Casey there, and the argument begins.

I don't believe George's story of June 16th, in which he says all was fine.......saying goodbyes and "I love you." He was trying to cover up the family argument that took place.

But then wouldn't it stand to reason that she would have stayed at TonE's apt while he was out of town? And why the need for jesse's shower?

What about Casey and Tony going to look at other apatments for rent?? why was he soo anxious to get out of his current lease?

Recovers that are locked are usually done with a flatbed, the car is not put in neutral, unless it can be done underneath at the transmission. Using the flatbed allows the tow co. to charge more for the "service" as well.

TY Smirnoff

I have wondered if the need to use Jesse's shower was just an attempt to seduce him or something while her boyfriend was out of town....I don't know, maybe because she is just horny and slutty? (oops, can I say that?) Or just trying to keep him on her good side, maybe as another option for a place to stay if the Tony thing didn't work out...? :confused:

I could see it getting loud there because of the theft, especially with Casey vehemently denying that she took the checks.
But given what Casey wrote in her poem on myspace, I am willing to bet that it was probably more about Caylee and jealousy. Maybe a combination of the two.

My mother is very disfunctional. Very, very. She has done things in the past to drive a wedge between myself and my oldest daughter. When we fight (which isnt often anymore because i dont have contact) she constantly brings up things from previous fights and combines the two. Pretty soon you are trying to weave through twists and turns to remember what you were originally fighting about.
I can see this happening in the Anthony house.

I go through the exact same thing with my mother and oldest daughter. I never even respond or say a word, just let her rant. Very unsettling and took me years to figure it all out. It's too bad that Cindy believed that jealousy excuse from Casey and responded to it. Now she will just feel more guilty over something that probably just an accusation to deflect things off Casey herself and make Cindy feel bad.

She may have had the key to Amy's too since she stayed there at times.

Ooh, yes. Especially since the 'break-up' was on such friendly terms. If she had a key, she may not have been asked to return it.

Wait, just thought of something I don't have reference to at hand, but IIRC, in Amy's interview, I believe she stated that at one point that "Casey called me and said she was in the hall." And if I am remembering the context correctly, the implication was that Casey needed Amy to get up and let her in. So maybe no Amy key.

Thoughts?

I believe the gas can story is a coverup too, as the incident report AND the discovery in Casey's TRUNK were on the same exact day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member