Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #164

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, Robotdog!

Good to see ya! I was given my first timeout 3 days after registering, I can relate! :crazy:

Glad to see ya out of the corner, I enjoy your posts...and JUST in time for the expiration of the immunity deal.

thank you... yes
it was not the mods fault - my own fault but im going to blame it on a
fake nanny

heheheheheheheheheheheh:laugh:

I am central time and 1 hr behind of the Fla today show, but I have had it on since 7 my time and there has been no mention of CA being on the show. What gives?

thank you... yes
fake nanny

:behindbarAnd let's not forget to blame LE Robotdog...lol:behindbar

Never mind. They just mentioned it CA will be on the show in a few minutes.

Thanks Chesapeake --- Can someone give me an update as to what she says - Im at work and no sound :(

Thanks Chesapeake --- Can someone give me an update as to what she says - Im at work and no sound :(

She is still in denial ...looking weary and slightly crazed....said she receives thousands of cals from people saying they don't search because they believe Cayleeis alive. Bashed LE for saying evidence says it was a dead caylee in trunk.
Says they had that info on check fraud on July 15th and didn't have to wait till Friday to arrest Casey. Still states she believes Caylee is alive ...says people have seen her. Said Casey passed Caylee off to someone who betrayed her.

Cindy Anthony is up next on the Today show. We all know what she is going to say. Caylee is alive.

thank you... yes
fake nanny

LOL

The nanny stole your password and posted on your behalf and you were doing your own investigation?

For those of you just about to watch the Today Show, notice the mark on Cindy's nose?

Never mind. They just mentioned it CA will be on the show in a few minutes.

I loves me some Cindy...she cracks me up.
lol-7752.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member