Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #165

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
After listening to what LP said about RD, I am positive she's hit on Baez. That how nuzzling his neck moment has a new meaning now. Ack!

As much as I was against even the hint of that for professional courtesy reasons, I completely agree she would at least try.. Icky.. this girl is gonna really need to develop differnt manipulation skills where she is headed..

It just occurred to me that it may be pointless to attempt to construct theories around the actions of Casey and her family. It might require one to be in a state of full-blown psychosis to come anywhere close. Just a thought.

Boy do I feel lost, I was out of town for the holiday weekend and although I have been reading here all day I just caught something about Casey being back in the slammer. Is this true? Anything else big?

I am still going on the theory that Casey and Caylee returned to the house while her parents were at work. Casey put the ladder on the pool, either got distracted by her cellphone or something else, and Caylee climbed up the ladder and drowned in the pool. Cadaver dogs do not zone in on pizza boxes, etc. They zone in on deceased humans, and one of the dogs zoned in on one spot near the pool in the backyard. JMO.

Amy tells police in the docs Casey showed up on her doorstep when TonE went out of town and was with her 24/7 while he was gone except for when Amy was at work.
Lanie

Was she with Caylee. There is also info that she asked to use Jesse Grunds shower during this time, why if she was with Amy at Amy's would she need to use Jesse's shower?

As much as I was against even the hint of that for professional courtesy reasons, I completely agree she would at least try.. Icky.. this girl is gonna really need to develop differnt manipulation skills where she is headed..

She will just continue to use the ones she has. She will have one girlfriend at a time in the big house............and will have her eating out of her hand.

If she drown in the pool -- Why not call 911?

I am still going on the theory that Casey and Caylee returned to the house while her parents were at work. Casey put the ladder on the pool, either got distracted by her cellphone or something else, and Caylee climbed up the ladder and drowned in the pool. Cadaver dogs do not zone in on pizza boxes, etc. They zone in on deceased humans, and one of the dogs zoned in on one spot near the pool in the backyard. JMO.

Then why didn't she call 911??? That is what bothers me about that theorey. If it was an accident, why not call 911???

GA is ex-police come one he new beter, he knew what all this was going to look like in the long run, so why now do a 180? I think JB has told them as long as they keep insisting she is alive this will be resonable doubt at the trial an dthey will not have to testify if there relationship isn't good with LE, they don't want to call a witness they don't know what he or she is going to say,JB is telling them what to say and when to say it all just to cast resonable doubt, I mean if your grand parents think you are dead and your mom did it that will be pretty daming testomony...........they are all doing damage controll as all good police are taught to do at the academy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It just occurred to me that it may be pointless to attempt to construct theories around the actions of Casey and her family. It might require one to be in a state of full-blown psychosis to come anywhere close. Just a thought.

:clap::clap::clap:

Exactly! Such a bereavement would garner much sympathy and excuse many bizarre actions. Surely, Casey would not have been unaware of this.

I am going to state the obvious - that the LE has tones of more evidence than those released so far.

What I think we might see in those evidence is whether

1. Casey had access to drugs (like sleeping pills or something similar) or
2. bought drugs from a pharmacy.
3. we will see a lot more criminal activity and weird behavior in new evidence and interviews.
4. Remember how the first days Cindy and George were interviewed for many many hours? We still haven't seen what was said during those interviews.

She will just continue to use the ones she has. She will have one girlfriend at a time in the big house............and will have her eating out of her hand.

I was just going to post the same thing.

Im really suprised she didnt try and play the whole situation out as a terrible accident --- Would have given her much more sympathy and attention...........

Ohh she'll use those skills inhouse but they won't work that well on other women.:boohoo:

If she did drown in the pool it was no accident. That baby was either intentionally murdered or died because of neglect, IMO leaving her in the trunk because she did not have a means to secure a sitter.

I forget who referred to Casey as a mooch and/or leech but based on what we have learned about her lifestyle to date that certainly seems like a fair assessment. Second, I'd like to say there is absolutely NO EXCUSE for Casey not being employed or in school (college or professional training). This girl had no real responsibilities - her parents were providing food, shelter, medical care, entertainment, etc. for Caylee. What was Casey contributing? A day trip to the park? A night on the couch at her friends apts. so she could party? Heck, I don't even know if this girl was even capable of doing her child's laundry and not feeling "resentful". She had no JOB meaning NO MONEY to give her parents each month to help offset the costs of taking care of Caylee. Were C and G giving her a free ride? What were the terms/conditions? It's really mind boggeling that Casey chose to lie about her employment than just get another job. Mooch - Leech doesn't go far enough IMO.

Was she with Caylee. There is also info that she asked to use Jesse Grunds shower during this time, why if she was with Amy at Amy's would she need to use Jesse's shower?

No, Caylee was not with her. I don't know why she would need to use Jesse's shower, my guess is TonE was out of town and she was lonely, she was staying at the same house as Ricardo and JP, and maybe they weren't playing, so she used that as an excuse to have some one on one time with Jesse.
JMO
Lanie

I don't think she put Caylee in the trunk while she was alive, any dumb person would know the kid would suffocate. I think she put her to sleep and left her in the backseat of the car often, maybe parking her car in a garage of remote area. I am very curious to know when was the last time anyone saw Casey driving her car also, where did Casey park the car at night while she was at Tony's place.

I really feel that when Tony was away in NY and Casey had no place to sleep, she slept in her car and possibly did this often with Caylee, often enough so Caylee didn't find it strange to sleep in a car. Maybe she gave her cough medicine to help her sleep and maybe something went wrong.

I think once she found the kid dead she called someone, someone close enough that would help her sort it out, a lover, a father? I think she put Caylee in the trunk until she had that someone in person to help her, and THAT PERSON SURE helped her hide that body REAL well.
----------------------

That's what I said I thought, days ago. It's so difficult to follow the posts here--it would be a full-time job. And I continue to think it intuitively.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CPomerleau