Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #165

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't make myself believe the man who said, "The person in the back of my (grand) daughter's car is not my granddaughter!" with such pain in his voice had prior knowledge at that time his granddaughter was dead. Maybe I'm wrong, but just can't do it without some kind of concrete evidence.
Lanie

That pain might have been from makeing himself say that rediciulous lie and now it was a lie maybe that was his conscience getting the best of him!:waitasec:

Snipped:
Originally Posted by SuziQ
After listening to what LP said about RD, I am positive she's hit on Baez. That how nuzzling his neck moment has a new meaning now. Ack!

As much as I was against even the hint of that for professional courtesy reasons, I completely agree she would at least try.. Icky.. this girl is gonna really need to develop differnt manipulation skills where she is headed..

HELP!
Ok, I musta missed something, she was nuzzling on whose neck? Who is RD? I'm sorry, all these initials are getting confused in my head at this point and I've totally missed this part about LP saying something like this! And let me just say YUCK in advance!

That is right - I believe Cindy said in the Greta interview that they looked for vomit in the filters - an indication of drowning, and they found none.

Oh yeah, I had forgotten about that.

FYI: As many people have asked if Jose Baez is a Public Defender or a court appointed counsel, he is not. I have just checked my contract attorney list and he is not listed. So he is either doing this case pro bono or someone somewhere is paying for him.

I can't make myself believe the man who said, "The person in the back of my (grand) daughter's car is not my granddaughter!" with such pain in his voice had prior knowledge at that time his granddaughter was dead. Maybe I'm wrong, but just can't do it without some kind of concrete evidence.
Lanie

I agree and I stand by my opinion that the GP's are nothing more then victims in this case.

that seems her MO....she loves attention from the males. In prison are the guards all female or male or both?

FYI: As many people have asked if Jose Baez is a Public Defender or a court appointed counsel, he is not. I have just checked my contract attorney list and he is not listed. So he is either doing this case pro bono or someone somewhere is paying for him.

is there any way to find out who is paying him? Would it be logical for him to do this pro bono?

I think LE held those interviews because they are going to be part of the murder investigation and they saw how they had recanted all the other staements so this will keep them from coming up with a defense on these statement untill trial......

Yes. I don't remember who said this, someone on Nancy Grace last night or someone here, but it was really important: Whatever the police released so far is in relation with the neglect case they have against her.

But there is plenty of interviews and details we haven't seen yet and those are the evidence they will use for a murder/accidental death charges.

and now that she is back in jail can the cops question her anytime or not?

I have figured out with this family, you best not count any one out they are all crazy

Then why didn't she call 911??? That is what bothers me about that theorey. If it was an accident, why not call 911???

Because she wasn't watching her child so she could possibly be held responsible.

Yes. I don't remember who said this, someone on Nancy Grace last night or someone here, but it was really important: Whatever the police released so far is in relation with the neglect case they have against her.

But there is plenty of interviews and details we haven't seen yet and those are the evidence they will use for a murder/accidental death charges.

and I bet what is to come will be the most damning of all.

Well there you are Robotdog! I love your posts, always direct and to the point, what's not to love about that!

I are returning from a "time out" this weekend. I guess I was naughty!

Anyway, I would love to hear your theroy about what happened, if you would be so inclined !!:crazy:

hi... :)
i received a time out also
i was a bad robot

Snipped:
Originally Posted by SuziQ
After listening to what LP said about RD, I am positive she's hit on Baez. That how nuzzling his neck moment has a new meaning now. Ack!

HELP!
Ok, I musta missed something, she was nuzzling on whose neck? Who is RD? I'm sorry, all these initials are getting confused in my head at this point and I've totally missed this part about LP saying something like this! And let me just say YUCK in advance!

She did that neck nuzzling thing to Baez when she left the jail after bonding out. Yuck is right. There is a myspace link to an informal interview with LP where he makes some statements about Casey's behaviors.

I forget who referred to Casey as a mooch and/or leech but based on what we have learned about her lifestyle to date that certainly seems like a fair assessment. Second, I'd like to say there is absolutely NO EXCUSE for Casey not being employed or in school (college or professional training). This girl had no real responsibilities - her parents were providing food, shelter, medical care, entertainment, etc. for Caylee. What was Casey contributing? A day trip to the park? A night on the couch at her friends apts. so she could party? Heck, I don't even know if this girl was even capable of doing her child's laundry and not feeling "resentful". She had no JOB meaning NO MONEY to give her parents each month to help offset the costs of taking care of Caylee. Were C and G giving her a free ride? What were the terms/conditions? It's really mind boggeling that Casey chose to lie about her employment than just get another job. Mooch - Leech doesn't go far enough IMO.

My question is if she was lying about going to work everyday and her parents believing her. If they were believing her, then she had to have some cash on hand to prove it for at least a year. It would have been a steady supply of cash. Where was she going, and where was she getting her cash?????? I am not sure if this has anything to do with Caylee, but it sure would speak to who Casey is, and how she managed to acquire money.:waitasec:

One reasonable explanation for not calling 911 if Caylee was found drowned in the pool is fear of an autopsy and investigation into why Caylee wasn't being properly supervised (e.g. Was Casey sleeping off a hangover -- did she have illicit drugs in her system, etc.). Another one is Cindy didn't take the ladder down from the night before and whether Casey spent the night there or came back the next day - Casey didn't double-check and let Caylee go outside to play in her playhouse or sandbox while she took a shower, chatted on the Internet or CP. If Caylee drowned and wasn't wearing a bathing suit that would have said alot, IMO.

I just read a post that had "Mother of the Year" (MOTY) in it.

Maybe that is why Cindy is soooooo mad and angry:furious:. The script didn't work. The plan could of been that Casey was going to be the Mother of the Year for a different reason...........

Maybe we (the public) were suppose to say "OMG, that poor mother!" Protraying Casey as the exception to the an unmarried -unexpected -pregnancy into a success story! Poor MOTY goes to work, pays the nanny and the nanny steals the baby. The whole nation crying for this perfect mother missing her baby. We send $$$$$, lots of $$ ~ Casey's picture in every paper ~ magzines ~ Movie of the week, the whole nine yards!

Guess someone dropped the ball and forgot to give LE the script.:crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member