Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #165

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
All of Casey's friends say she was a loving mother and a GOOD mother.

IMO, I don't think Casey would put her in the trunk alive, with pizza to eat.

That seems like a stretch to me.
The reason I think the trunk is possible is because there have been many cases of children being put in trunks while parent works, parties, punishment, etc. Run a Google search for "kids left in car trunks". The one article I found from 2005 lists several cases http://www.kidsandcars.org/incidents/trunk/news/kidsputindanger.html.

The one think I keep thinking about is the knife. Most of the time I use a regular table knife to separate pizza slices. So what if the pizza was for Caylee in the trunk. Doesn't answer a lot of questions but a theory.

Im trying NOT to lose all of the pictures from when our daughter was born - which of course I never downloaded onto a CD ---- I can get into our AVG scan - and it scans the C drive - but if I go into my computer I cant SEE the C drive --- and some darn thing keeps popping up for us to download some other scan program? Also it seems like our Explorer is gone?

The form at the apartment was filled in by the manager in Spanish, but Zanaida signed it and the signature seems very similiar to that on her police report. Does Casey speak spanish fluently? Why was the form filled out in Spanish? Was it because the visitor did not speak english or because she didn't speak spanish and the complex needed it to be in Spanish. If she did not speak spanish, wouldn't the manager have found it odd and if he found it odd, wouldn't he have more recollection of this person than he does? This whole issue just really has me perplexed, mainly because of the daughters names.

I think most people in certain areas of Florida speak SOME amount of spanish.......Am I wrong?

A tip should be: She was spotted in Texas at _____ wearing _________ and she was with _____________ on August___ at whenever o'clock. Where were they seen, was it in a car, a grocery store, etc....How would anybody know what to look for. My eyes are peeled but I need more to go on. Cindy was on the Today show and she made no mention of it then, they have millions of viewers and no mention of a sighting. Heck if she called the Today Show or Fox or any other news outlet I am sure they would get the news out for her. The fox truck is parked right outside her house, why go all the way to Tim to get the word out. Sorry for the ramble.

:clap::clap::clap::clap: Put her in jail for impeding an investigation. IMO

Wait, I'm confused. So Tim contacted Trish and told her to put the word out about a credible sighting in Dallas and then contacted Trish and said, never mind???

Uh, what?

A second grader at this point would know Cindy is not a truth teller. I think that entire thread was disrespectful of LE. This site should balance their respect for TES and their respect for LE and at least take their time before they report something so in-credible.

LE has broken their backs on this case for several months and they are also WS friendly. I don't understand why that thread was allowed to happen and I don't understand how and why Tim came to retract his *credible* sighting info so quickly. Either Tim is incredibly naive or I don't know what!

Sorry I just had to rant. That was ridiculous and again, I say, unfair to LE, who has not steered us wrong yet and we have every reason to trust them. I'm sure they're losing sleep, losing time with their families, having to be insulted every single minute on the air by Baez and the Anthonys and sometimes the media too.

On the other hand, the defense and all the players have lied to us plenty. And since Tim got this tip lead from Cindy and even if Tim doesn't know Cindy has an agenda, then we certainly know it and shouldn't have given such a bunch of b.s. any exposure until we had more info. JUST MY OPINION.

Wouldn't doubt if it wasn't a way of finding out if Tim had been told any hard information that hadn't been given to her & her forensically outdated husband. Manipulation, deception & story telling can be genetically inherited I heard.

I agree ---- Put them all in jail for impeding ---- False information ---- Sit them all in a cell -- let 'em hash it out.........

I think you guys should stop with the computer talk. Off topic discussions are not permited here. Not trying to be bossy just don't want our thread locked.:blowkiss:

There can't be "credible reports" seeing Caylee alive anymore, IMO. With the forensic evidence showing that Caylee is deceased...LE won't look into other reports and have no reason to. It would be ridiculous. She cannot be both and they have proof.

Exactly. Why would LE put information in public that the DNA that they have is believed to be Caylee's DNA and THAT they know there was a dead body in the trunk IF THEY HAD ANY RESERVATIONS????

I bet that lead came from Cindy. Just a hunch.

The form at the apartment was filled in by the manager in Spanish, but Zanaida signed it and the signature seems very similiar to that on her police report. Does Casey speak spanish fluently? Why was the form filled out in Spanish? Was it because the visitor did not speak english or because she didn't speak spanish and the complex needed it to be in Spanish. If she did not speak spanish, wouldn't the manager have found it odd and if he found it odd, wouldn't he have more recollection of this person than he does? This whole issue just really has me perplexed, mainly because of the daughters names.

I believe the Sawgrass employee who completed the form on ZG's behalf stated in the 400+ page document that ZG told him her children's names in Spanish and he automatically completed the form in Spanish...but, of course, I could be wrong, its hard to keep everything straight in this case.

guess i will just say what I think...
I think of the 1000's of claimed tips Cindy is getting, she drove down to tell Tim of the Texas one because Texas/Texas Equusearch. I think she wants them to go home. jmo

As mentioned, she was on TV this morning, why wasn't she pushing this out there?

I think you guys should stop with the computer talk. Off topic discussions are not permited here. Not trying to be bossy just don't want our thread locked.:blowkiss:

Thanks. Very sorry. I just wasn't thinking. :)

She wants them to go home? Shes the one who called them.......

Im trying NOT to lose all of the pictures from when our daughter was born - which of course I never downloaded onto a CD ---- I can get into our AVG scan - and it scans the C drive - but if I go into my computer I cant SEE the C drive --- and some darn thing keeps popping up for us to download some other scan program? Also it seems like our Explorer is gone?

AVG will run in DOS. Do you know DOS? If not, shop visit is best.

ETA: They can most likely save all your data for you if you tell them to. If I were to do it long distance, things might get screwed up more.

If I know my fellow Websleuthers, this has been discussed but I wanted to add my $0.02.

Don't'cha just love Cindy's latest theory: someone else must've someone else's dead body in Casey's trunk.

When will this woman wake up to reality???? When she's standing over Caylee's coffin????? :furious::furious::furious::furious:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Houndgirl2003