Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #165

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not sure they COULD view the video survelliance of Amscot b/c it had been so long. Tapes could have been rerecorded - they only keep them for a certain period of time.. although we don't know that they didn't see those tapes either..

(407) 277-1822 = tn for Amscot on Chicksaw in Orlando.

I've got about 8 minutes left on my lunch break and am in Pennsylvania. Any locals have the cajones to call and ask how long they keep the footage? If not, I'll do it tonight after work.

Many, many people "snap" and harm their children... no malicious planning, only a lack of control. Casey does not strike me as a particularly disciplined person. One "oops" moment is all it takes. The mad cover-up could simply be Casey avoiding accountably (as seems to be her usual mo). jmo

ITA, she wasn't very good at exit strategies. She acts on the moment without any thought of consequences further down the line.

she is such a smug piece of work. I truly hate that she sits there knowing full well what happened to that baby and lets all of the world worry, try to solve and spend all kinds of money on searching for the baby.

Im interested in knowing why some think it was accident? Is it because her friends say she was a good mother and they believe she would freek and cover it up? Here this is the thing that gets me is in the 400 pages her friends say this but then they also say Casey has lied and everything she ever said was a lie. So honestly how do you know Casey wasn't playing the good mommy wasnt a lie to. JMO but I think Casey is really good at acting and playing the part. She was good at being a Con. IMO it was no accident and thats why its so easy for Casey to show no remorse because she has none period. This case reminds me so much of Susan Smith in so many ways.There is a reason why Casey isnt telling and it isnt because she accidently killed this child its because she is afraid that if they find Caylee it will prove it wasnt a accident. Even after all this time there has to be a reason why she isnt telling. Maybe possibly because she knows the bones will clearly point what cause the death. This is only my opinion of course:)

I am no way, shape or form defending KC. A person like her is in "IT" for themselves and themselves only. So, I have thought and thought what would KC have to gain by killing Caylee. Yes, she would have her freedom to party but at the risk of getting caught and going to jail. So, I don't think she would take that risk. KC had everything to gain by keeping Caylee alive, Caylee was KC's meal ticket...as long as there was Caylee, there would always be GA and CA to pay for everything. I do not think KC had a care in the world about Caylee and it does not shock me at all to think she drugged her with Xanax and put that baby in the trunk and went and partied her butt off. I could be wrong wrong wrong. JMO.

Because if she dropped Caylee off with the make-believe sitter, she would of given the sitter the doll and backpack too. Many family members have said that her babydoll was very special to Caylee.

Just trying to say, this is one part of her lie that wasn't well thought out.

LOL... as opposed to her otherwise airtight story?

= tn for Amscot on Chicksaw in Orlando.

I've got about 8 minutes left on my lunch break and am in Pennsylvania. Any locals have the cajones to call and ask how long they keep the footage? If not, I'll do it tonight after work.

I'm pretty sure the 400+ pages said that they had 11-14 days tape so it was too late by the police asked for it... I'll see if I can find it.

Theory there is --- thats why she was so worried about getting ahold of Tony once she was in jail --- to assure herself/him that they would stick with the initial story.........

(407) 277-1822 = tn for Amscot on Chicksaw in Orlando.

I believe this is in the 400 page report - I remember the police went back to the Amscott to find the video but unfortunately, it reuses the video tape over and over, so the date Casey left the car there, that video was erased.

she didn't decline it, there just was no response from baez nor casey in regards to the immunity. so it ran out.

But ignoring the deal is one way to decline it. It's the same thing. It's not as if the defense wanted to take the deal but was unable to comply within the deadline.

She did decline it.

Kind of.. Caylee dies on the 16th. KC kept her in different places in the yard or moved her around the yard looking for someplace that the parents wouldn't notice if/when they came back home. I agree with your shovel theory. She is not going to dig, she is not a worker bee. She always takes the path of least resistance. Put her in the trunk. This girl did not finish high school. Everything she thinks she knows is from the internet and TV.
The body goes in the trunk on the 18th or sooner but it had to be exposed to the air for at least a couple of hours for the flies to find it and lay eggs.
She drives around until 24th... fly evidence will determine how long she was in the trunk before she was disposed of. Then at the tow yard, the trunk is opened on the ?15th July with second generation flies released. All depends on the fly forensics for this part of the act.

I was watching something on the body farm the other night. THey specifically said that flies always were like clockwork and would land on the body and lay eggs within 30 minutes. The key is going to be the species of fly and their life span and if there were any dead ones in there.

LOL... as opposed to her otherwise airtight story?

ROTFLMAO......I know, right?:crazy:

Am I the only one have difficulty even trying to think like Casey would? The brain just does not go there..............:confused:

I don't think she did either....what I was trying to get across is why did she keep the back pack and baby doll, that I am going to assume were in the trunk with Caylee too. I would think that Caylee was on the bottom and this stuff on top.

I would think that if you wanted to get rid of a body, you would also get rid of anything that belonged to that body.

:bang: I am going around my butt to get to my elbow:crazy:

She probally didn't throw out that stuff in hopes that if she was found they could not use this to identify her

That would be convenient if she got rid of her parents too. . .
I wonder if the grandfather in the nursing home is leaving money when he passes?
She may have had REAL EVIL things planned.

(snipped)

When they were around. They also said she worked at Universal, had $15K in the bank, was attending Valencia and was going to take over payments on her parents' home.

Casey is all about appearances. She could sell ice cubes to eskimos.

Not saying that she did the whole trunk/pizza thing. But you have to remember that the "public" Casey and the "private" Casey may have been two completely different people.

OMG - I haven't heard that one yet! Wow, it seems like someone would've heard a loud thump or seen something - and why not call the police if this happened - unless they were all stoned???

He also said choked on a candy bar or something. I think LP was trying to make the point that Casey is such a nutjob and irresponsible an accident is possible.

There's a myspace audio of an informal interview between a woman an LP floating around here. It's very interesting.

But what I can't get is why ask for it it you are not going to take it? I think they did that hopeing no tto get the imun. deal and thus haveing an reason for not talking or helping find caylee for fear of prosicution. Wiether the time ran out or they refused either way they where just wasting time trying to keep the state from finding her body even longer. I think they should give her the electric chair twice..........

The defense never ever asked for this deal. This is what the prosecution was willing to offer.

in ref. to all the accidental death theories : (still trying to learn how to do this posting thing)....
( I do NOT think LP was trying to say that he believed she fell off the balcony but that he was just saying that it could have been any sort of accident)
others have ref. various medications , including XANAX and I am still stuck on that as THE NANNY......."Zanny the Nanny".........I left her with THE NANNY, the NANNY has her....and that there is a possiblity that this med. is the "nanny" that "took her"...(I think this has been said before in various ways and I do know about "ZF-G ", still.........)

Looking at some of the picts of KC and Caylee , there is one in particular , and just feel so strongly that she did not do anything to that child on purpose but that it was an accident of some sort.....but her self-absorbed fault what ever it was and she panicked , went into the self-preservation mode and can't seem to find her way out of it....and her parents are sucked into that , too......and evidently the brother and the lawyer.??????
have no idea what the GPs have done or did not do but still my heart grieves for them......I don't even know Caylee , except for her pictures and I do not want to believe she is gone....we all love her.....what must it be like for them......think I would be "crazy" , too.......(ya'll may think I am anyway:)
JMO's.....I'm just venting.......no one else to talk to about this right now...thanks again ya'll...........

I know people's emotions are running high here, and part of me want her charged right now, but it would make no logical sense.
First they don't have a body and they don't know whether to charge her with murder(or what degree), manslaughter(accident because of negligence), or how she disposed of the body and charges surrounding that.

Second under Florida law, when they do charge her they only have 180 days from formal charges to bring her to trial. Since they know where she is, and she is not a going to disappear on them, they have time to get all the evidence tested, and all the searches they feel they need, done. I am not sure they will find a body other than the strands of hair, fluid and gases they already have, but they do deserve the chance to find them.
After everyone has been emotionally invested in finding a living breathing Caylee, it is hard to switch to the mode that there is no reason to hurry anymore. Hurrying will only hurt what chance for justice, little Caylee has.

Casey borrowed the shovel on June 18th to dig up bamboo roots so it wouldn't hurt the baby's feet but by her own admission the nanny had already disappeared with Caylee.

Good work!

Theory there is --- thats why she was so worried about getting ahold of Tony once she was in jail --- to assure herself/him that they would stick with the initial story.........

Casey had only been with TonE for a very short while. Surely, they were not so close that he would become involved in covering up an ACCIDENT? More likely, he would have called 911 immediately. That would be the "normal" reaction to an accident. Surely, everyone involved in this case can't be totally insane!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Asset Locator