Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #165

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That little girl was loved, no doubt, look at all of what her family did for her. That baby had a playhouse more expensive than most guys or husbands, "garages, getaways". The shoes, beads, sunglasses, toys... Those grand parents financially treated Caylee than most. So It bothers me of the threads about the GP's knowing.,..I think they are in denial, not guilty.

Originally Posted by SeriouslySearching
There can't be "credible reports" seeing Caylee alive anymore, IMO. With the forensic evidence showing that Caylee is deceased...LE won't look into other reports and have no reason to. It would be ridiculous. She cannot be both and they have proof.
I would like to add...I just popped on here and didn't know about Tim's request. While I agree we should do everything that TES or Tim Miller ask of us to do...I still believe it is the reason that LE won't go out on such sightings in the future.

If Tim believes he needs to track down any and every sighting...then he has to do what he has to do. In order to prove where Caylee is...often it is neccessary to prove where she is not.

I wish LE could tie Cindy up and put tape over her mouth until the investigation is over!!!
And i wish LE would refuse Casey anything of any kind...food or anything else...until she tells the truth.
This is infuriating!!!!

A little harsh, but I agree. Enough with the lies!

Not to say he couldn't be. But I think it's unethical for an attorney to receive certain payments on a case they are currently handling. It could get him a sanction or disbarrment from the State Bar. Payments to lawyers have to be clear cut with no indication of hinkyness whatsoever.
True. The question remains, where is the money coming from. He is spending a great deal of time on this and probably not taking on new clients, how is he supporting himself? He is not in a big lawfirm, he is by himself. There has been mention of detectives and he has mentioned experts, how is he paying them? How is he paying his day to day office expenses? Even if he was waiting for some after the fact windfall, how is he living now?

Im trying NOT to lose all of the pictures from when our daughter was born - which of course I never downloaded onto a CD ---- I can get into our AVG scan - and it scans the C drive - but if I go into my computer I cant SEE the C drive --- and some darn thing keeps popping up for us to download some other scan program? Also it seems like our Explorer is gone?[/QUOTE
Don't freak out just yet...boot in safe mode...
to do this... reboot and as soon as computer starts to come up tap F8 repeatedly
Screen will come up
open with networking
now download spybot save to desktop and run
If it can't remove it spybot will run a scan on reboot and should catch it.

Can also go to this link for more info http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/topic34773.html

Regarding the lack of volunteers coming out, everyone says it is because of the Anthony family, everyone is sick of them etc....

I don't understand why all the angry people aren't out there looking for evidence that will keep Casey put away hopefully for life. If people aren't searching for the normal/right reasons, maybe they need to change the sales pitch. Just a thought.

Cindy is just trying to sabotage the search. Like I said before I have never seen a family behave like this in regard to a missing child. NEVER. I don't believe she can be arrested because TES is not an investigative organization. They are a Search only organization. They're job is to be missing people home one way or another but they don't investigate, they leave that to LE. That's how they explained it to us yesterday. I'm glad though that it didn't hit the main media because that would shoot down even more volunteers which are so badly needed.

I think most people in certain areas of Florida speak SOME amount of spanish.......Am I wrong?

LOL -- I do: tequila? I had to do that; I need a little levity!

Bumping for an answer......

Thank-you in advance

A credible WSer talked with Tim and he asked her to put the word out about this 'tip'. Said it was credible. Then Tricia posted and said she talked with Tim too and said she would help get the word out to help with this tip. Just asked for people to get flyers out in that area to help. Then the credible WSer came back and said she finally talked with Tim again and he said the tip came from Cindy. So the tip has now been deemed no longer credible, from what I gather and the thread with the information was closed. I do not believe Caylee is alive but when the tip came across initially from Tim, I thought that it would be irresponsible not to follow up on it. Tim is very reputable and has Caylee's best interest at heart and so that is why he forwarded the tip, IMO. I'm just going off of what was told to us. Did I think it was Caylee? No but when a 'credible lead' is posted from a credible source (at the beginning), it should be followed up on. We now know it came from Cindy.

Hope this helps clear up the confusion.

I can't find any mention of a handwriting analysis done by LE, but if you look at those two documents, I don't see how you could dismiss the Zanadia connection just by speaking with Zanadia and getting her statement.

guess i will just say what I think...
I think of the 1000's of claimed tips Cindy is getting, she drove down to tell Tim of the Texas one because Texas/Texas Equusearch. I think she wants them to go home. jmo

As mentioned, she was on TV this morning, why wasn't she pushing this out there?

I was just thinking that same thing!! I was thinking, "What, does she think they'll pack up and head back to Texas, and get away from there" and would it be more protecting KC or just trying to prolong fining the truth? Guess it doesn't matter since she doesn't believe in DNA.

I'm closing this thread I just don't understand how hard is it for some of you follow the rules. All we ask it to not post last names, off topic and no name calling. If this line of posting continues we might just do away with the General Discussion thread all together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member