Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #165

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you actually BURN a body? doesn't that take really high intensity of heat? like the cremation places?

And if she did burn the body and it was an accident, doing so makes her look even more guilty, hence, not being able to explain that it was an accident. Just a thought. I was trying to figure out reasons she wouldn't take the immunity, claim it was some sort of accident, or claim that ZRG or even the man in the moon killed her, or whatever at a party or wherever. I have no idea why I can't think of how to word this, probably the lack of sleep and brain being fried from following this so much. If the body were burned, she wouldn't want to show anyone where it was even if it was an accident. I can't think, after all this time, why there would be any other reason, other than marks or fractures that may be on those bones.

I have had nightmares every day about this and I think I might be hitting a point where it might get unhealthy. I saw a pic on here of Caylee that really looked a lot like my daughter and I have been trying to figure out where she is ever since. Every time I look at my daughter I think about Caylee and it is driving me crazy.

That is what I thought... so it is probably buried...????? too risky with smoke and smell...

I have to ask, why of the 1000's of tips, did Cindy pick the Texas tip to report. Why isn't there further information, even listed on the Anthony's find Caylee site? I would look if there were more details that made sense.

Anyone know how I can get my C drive back?

most computers have a system restore disk sent w computer when purchased. I had to order one from company oce, it wipes out all memory, but you get your computer backgood as new. it erases the hard drive, and rewrites it

Thanks Guys - If that doesnt work dont be suprised if I ask again tomorrow for other options ---- Darn thing --- I was having withdrawal all weekend.

Yes, I did. Imagine telling the person that came 3,000 miles and bailed you out of jail to "get out of my house." Guilty written all over that statement.

Kind of kills the idea that she was smart enough to implement a plan of any sort. I mean, if you are foolish enough to insult the person who is keeping you out of jail...

and why Cindy wouldn't call LE but instead interrupt a search.....
I wish LE could tie Cindy up and put tape over her mouth until the investigation is over!!!
And i wish LE would refuse Casey anything of any kind...food or anything else...until she tells the truth.
This is infuriating!!!!

Yes I can log in in safemode.......

most computers have a system restore disk sent w computer when purchased. I had to order one from company oce, it wipes out all memory, but you get your computer backgood as new. it erases the hard drive, and rewrites it

MiMommy: You could also try rebooting in safe mode or going into the mother board's programming but it might be easier to take it to a puter shop and have them do it for you.

There can't be "credible reports" seeing Caylee alive anymore, IMO. With the forensic evidence showing that Caylee is deceased...LE won't look into other reports and have no reason to. It would be ridiculous. She cannot be both and they have proof.

We have heard the railroading bit before.
Oh yes, all of us who lived in Modesto at the time resented her implications. She had NO IDEA of the vastness of the searchs for Laci that were never publicized. She had NO IDEA of the number of people talked to and the leads that were followed up on. If Scott was so railroaded, why did it take four months to arrest him? If he were railroaded, he would have been picked up on the 25th, ruining his Crhistmas (something like what he did to the Rocha family). Everyone in Modesto is hoping that she doesn't bother to show up for the civil trial.

Just in case people didn't see, the lead is no longer credible. Came from Cindy. She snowed Tim too..........

Wait, I'm confused. So Tim contacted Trish and told her to put the word out about a credible sighting in Dallas and then contacted Trish and said, never mind???

Uh, what?

A second grader at this point would know Cindy is not a truth teller. I think that entire thread was disrespectful of LE. This site should balance their respect for TES and their respect for LE and at least take their time before they report something so in-credible.

LE has broken their backs on this case for several months and they are also WS friendly. I don't understand why that thread was allowed to happen and I don't understand how and why Tim came to retract his *credible* sighting info so quickly. Either Tim is incredibly naive or I don't know what!

Sorry I just had to rant. That was ridiculous and again, I say, unfair to LE, who has not steered us wrong yet and we have every reason to trust them. I'm sure they're losing sleep, losing time with their families, having to be insulted every single minute on the air by Baez and the Anthonys and sometimes the media too.

On the other hand, the defense and all the players have lied to us plenty. And since Tim got this tip lead from Cindy and even if Tim doesn't know Cindy has an agenda, then we certainly know it and shouldn't have given such a bunch of b.s. any exposure until we had more info. JUST MY OPINION.

A tip should be: She was spotted in Texas at _____ wearing _________ and she was with _____________ on August___ at whenever o'clock. Where were they seen, was it in a car, a grocery store, etc....How would anybody know what to look for. My eyes are peeled but I need more to go on. Cindy was on the Today show and she made no mention of it then, they have millions of viewers and no mention of a sighting. Heck if she called the Today Show or Fox or any other news outlet I am sure they would get the news out for her. The fox truck is parked right outside her house, why go all the way to Tim to get the word out. Sorry for the ramble.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Houndgirl2003