• Start date Start date
Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The media needs to quit interviewing Cindy!!! She is the problem.... people are so put out with her cursing everyone and calling them names (LE and media)... I wish they would find Caylee ... she is SO NOTpromoting that in the proper way... She is very negative to everyone... you draw more bees with HONEY... Sad that she can't put her granddaughter first.. the anger takes over her...
Well...we know THAT is never going to happen.

Who is a big name in the Orlando area that is not involved with politics (no Senators, Govs, Mayors, etc.)? Use initials only or first names...and we will try to guess...I guess. :waitasec: Getting a big name on board will draw lots of press and attention.

I think we should ask Donald Trump for help...he has a child that age and deep pockets and most importantly a big heart.

Hi SS - I don't live near Orlando, so I can't help look. However, I think that part of the reason they are low on volunteers is the fact that this baby has been gone so so long.
I think if the Anthony's had reported her missing in June, you would have seen a much better turnout for a search. Of course, they certainly don't help things with their nasty demeanors. Either way, I doubt there is anyone sitting there in Orlando, not looking simply because the family is not likeable. It probably has more to do with the hopeless feeling that there may be nothing to find.

I heard the weather wasn't the best. Also, is it possible that because it was a holiday weekend the turnout was lower?

I can't believe anyone would let their feelings for the Anthony's prevent them from searching to bring a little girl home.

Who doesn't want closure?

I agree, but, please tell me, where were they supposed to start looking for her? From the empty apt 210 at Sawgrass Apartments? From the senior living facility? From Amscot? We had no credible information as to the last known location of the child. I look in every park I pass, but I am 3,000 miles away. Do you think she was last seen here? WE have no information on where to start looking. And that ALL - EVERY BIT OF IT, goes back to Casey and her lies. She has made a reasonable search for her little girl IMPOSSIBLE. There was no credible place to start looking for Caylee and that was not the media's fault. It ALL goes back to CASEY, who is psrobably sitting in her cell laughing at all of us. "Boy, did I fool those suckers."

TES is out there right now, with the direction of LE, searching specific places. If the only way to find a body was to depend on information from the person who dumped it, there would be a lot more unfound bodies than there are already.
Lanie

People like this 'elderly lady' disgust me. They have no right to do what they are doing. They need to leave the Anthony's alone and use their energy joining TES!

Personally, if I was CA and had these people getting in my face, I'd probably slap em'. I know people's emotions are getting out of hand, but this is getting ridiculous. Do they really believe that getting up in their face is accomplishing anything? It is merely creating more hatred and anger.

I have to agree with you. I understand the frustration and anger, but to focus your energy into screaming at CA only takes you down a level.

I also agree that the media should focus more on the search and help round up volunteers. I am 1300 miles away from Orlando, so all I could do was donate $ to TES.

Caylee, we haven't forgotten you!

I think her parents have been "cleaning up" after Casey for her whole life. I don't think this is anything new. I can almost in my mind hear Cindy tell her mom "well, mom, I know she shouldn't have used the money from that account, but she needed something for work. It'll all be fine..." I get the feeling that's what she's said to the public in a sense. "When all this comes out, everyone will see why Casey's done this. Really, she's a hero. Honest..." (Please note: my thoughts and my words, not direct quotes from Cindy.) I get that impression and it makes me want to throw up. I would think it might make people that much MORE determined to find Caylee so we can put an end to Cindy's comments.

LOL Lots of people don't like The D either. Let's try to think of someone who isn't steeped in huge controversies and would actually go to a search.

Now THAT is a great idea! Someone people look up to either in sports, entertainment, or something along those lines (would stay away from politicians right now). So who is in the who's who in the Orlando area?! (Remember intitials or first names only....so this is going to be rather tricky to figure out!!!)

Someone from the Orlando Magic, maybe? I also think UCF could use their enormous student population and very active Greek system to get volunteers out there on a shift-type basis. They were really active during the Jennifer Kesse search.

I disagree. If the media had only concentrated on Caylee in the beginning of this mess...the case would not be moving forward today. The things that have come out...needed to come out. The truth is the truth and should be reported as such. I think the media has done a good job with everything they have had to work with on this one to try to bring the truth to light. The public needed to know what we were up against and the type of people we were dealing with here. It all goes to finding Caylee, imo.

However, now in order to get people to understand that finding her is the only way to get justice...it should be all about Caylee for the searches. This doesn't mean I don't want them to report just as they have been on what is taking place within the case. I do. They need to do both.

SS - this is a beautiful post and echoes my feelings exactly. Just got off work, have to shower, get groceries, all the normal stuff people do - and then I hope I can get back here and see what everyone has said today. But your post says what has been on my mind all day.

Thanks,
DA

n-e-body else notice everything on photobucket icons157 appears 2 b gone/deleted.....?

Then I would think it would stand to reason, to save her own butt with the immunity deal, she would concede that it was an accident and give up the child's body...if the evidence would/could indeed support drowning. On an involuntary manslaughter charge or negligent homicide, she wouldn't be facing any more time than she's potentially facing now, right? If it was an accident, admitting it and allowing LE to prove it, in a way would be her only salvation.
Manslaughter is a higher charge and would demand more jail time. I agree, I think they would want a murder one on her, and then she might be able to plead out to a lesser charge. The state could also ask for the death penalty and she might plead to life instead. At this point, the dealer is the state in this poker game and we'll have to wait to see what they do and what they have.

I did hear Tim Miller saw they WOULD find her. I hope so. The child deserves a decent burial and a change for the rest of her family to say goodbye. I think Casey has already said "good riddance."

I have to agree with you. I understand the frustration and anger, but to focus your energy into screaming at CA only takes you down a level.

I also agree that the media should focus more on the search and help round up volunteers. I am 1300 miles away from Orlando, so all I could do was donate $ to TES.

Caylee, we haven't forgotten you!

I have not seen the lady in CAs face but do agree its over the line. This just fuels the anger of the gps I think it gives them reason to be adament that Casey is telling the truth. It causes them to be defensive even more so. When will people realize that the approaches taken so far with the family is just not working. Try something else.

The family obviously does not have anyone to go to that will hear them out. Wether that is there doing or not.

The media needs to quit interviewing Cindy!!! She is the problem.... people are so put out with her cursing everyone and calling them names (LE and media)... I wish they would find Caylee ... she is SO NOTpromoting that in the proper way... She is very negative to everyone... you draw more bees with HONEY... Sad that she can't put her granddaughter first.. the anger takes over her...

ITA. Cindy has a daughter in jail who in all probablity is going to be facing much more serious charges than the ones she is currently charged with. The window of opportunity to help both Caylee and Casey is slipping away with each passing day. Only the truth can resolve the question of where Caylee is and decide Casey's fate.

Moo

DT

Someone from the Orlando Magic, maybe? I also think UCF could use their enormous student population and very active Greek system to get volunteers out there on a shift-type basis. They were really active during the Jennifer Kesse search.
Hmmmm...now those are good ideas. UCFAlumni might be able to help with that one. I will pm her and ask if it is possible. )Yes, they were active because Jennifer was part of the alumni from there.)

I've asked this before (several days ago), but didn't get a reply. If in fact LE has evidence in a dumpster that Caylee's body had been there (hence that it isn't likely to show up even where the cell phone pings are), would they tell Tim? I'm thinking no, because it would compromise their case, but I don't really know.

Here's a problem. If she took the things from her parents' house, would they even admit to it? I think Cindy would have tossed a whole box of garbage bags if she thought Casey had used one to dispose of Caylee - just to muddy up the investigation some more.

Well she did travel alot and stay over different places so I was really thinking duffle bag.....

BUT ...

I think it's time that LE treats this like it is and make it a homicide investigation already....... what have they "investigated" since their initial findings ?

Then I would think it would stand to reason, to save her own butt with the immunity deal, she would concede that it was an accident and give up the child's body...if the evidence would/could indeed support drowning. On an involuntary manslaughter charge or negligent homicide, she wouldn't be facing any more time than she's potentially facing now, right? If it was an accident, admitting it and allowing LE to prove it, in a way would be her only salvation.

Her behavior alone will make the State go after the maximum against her that they can. I originallly thought it could be an accident, but her behavior has made me change my thoughts to that it was pre-meditated. At least the coverup is very much premeditated. IF she had any feelings at all, she's come forth with the information. She has been torturing her parents, now she is torturing a lot of people. She must be giddy with that kind of power.

When a poster mentioned DT as a person to get behind the search it made me think of Rosie she is in Miami (3 or so hrs away right) she gets very passionate about kids, do you think she would be good?

Hmmmm...now those are good ideas. UCFAlumni might be able to help with that one. I will pm her and ask if it is possible. )Yes, they were active because Jennifer was part of the alumni from there.)

Yes, she was a member of my sorority although I never met her, she came through after I'd graduated. Those students can organize like nobody's business, though. And being in college with varying schedules, they're more likely to be available during the week than most working adults.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member