Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Posted this earlier but somehow lost it. Sorry if it isn't

What if Zeinida was approached by Casey or a friend. Hey, don't ask why but I'll pay you if you go to that apartment and ask for a tour. Pretend you are interested in renting it.
So Zenida goes, doesn't give out a whole lot of info. because she really doesn't care.

She gets her name and proof there was a Zenida.
Why doesn't Zenida admit it? Because she then will be suspect/

What do you think? To many mystery books I am reading?

Did anyone have a chance to see the Nancy Grace special which aired today??? She had a guest speaker named "Holly" who was Caylee's babysitter and a friend on Casey's.. Cindy also called in to the show and mentioned that she had spent 2 hours at Hollys house last night. I was wondering at what point in time Holly was Caylee's babysitter but did not hear Nancy mention a time frame at all... Does anyone else have any info on this "HOLLY"???

I know she lives or lived right down the block from the Anthony's so she was their neighbor. I have never seen any timeframe for when she babysat Caylee.

They've made a point to mention many times that many people have been convicted of murder with no body.

True -- but if the police believe she drowned in the pool -- they would have to believe that Casey drowned her on purpose -- and I don't believe they think that. I believe they think it was an accident -- and that Casey made the wrong decision in covering it up.

What if Zeinida was approached by Casey or a friend. Hey, don't ask why but I'll pay you if you go to that apartment and ask for a tour. Pretend you are interested in renting it.
So Zenida goes, doesn't give out a whole lot of info. because she really doesn't care.

It's no more out there than Casey walking into Universal with LE like she had a job.

I don't know about you guys, but I was really hoping Casey would break today and tell. I guess not. I more or less took a break from this today...just too sad Caylee wasn't around to celebrate her birthday.

I am convinced that Casey will never say a word about anything she knows. I pray that there is either a body or some good forensic evidence. Without this Casey will take this secret to her grave. There is nothing that could melt this heart of stone, IMHO:mad:

I am convinced that Casey will never say a word about anything she knows. I pray that there is either a body or some good forensic evidence. Without this Casey will take this secret to her grave. There is nothing that could melt this heart of stone, IMHO:mad:

I feel exactly the same way. Nothing will ever make this girl talk.

No, not too many mystery novels! Right now I wouldn't put anything past Casey!! :)

the horror for casey seems to be NOT SO much that her child is dead but the shame of telling the family and police what really happened

How could they ever prove this was premeditated? I don't even believe they could even charge her with any count of murder -- especially if they are going with the Pool Theory as WFTV.com reported yesterday.

That would be considered an "accident" . She might get some prison time for the other charges they filed against her -- but I personally don't believe she will be doing life or 20-30 years for this.

There could have been some things looked up on the computer that might indicate premeditation
The timing of theft of lots of money from Cindy, and where it went
Possible threats from the family to have Casey arrested, thrown out of house, take custody of Cayley, make her pay back money or pay child support
The timing, where the car was, where it happened, and how it happened could show premeditation. I just hope it can be ruled out and that everyone who could help cooperates.

Hailiejade

Thank you--it's a beautiful tribute, so touching. I cried, too.

It's no more out there than Casey walking into Universal with LE like she had a job.

Just goes to show she will follow her lies to the very end, she didn't just go to universal, actually went through the motions of walking into the place, with purpose and direction, knowing nothing was at the end and knowing they weren't going to stop and say...oh nevermind, we believe you! That IMO says alot about her! And for you seinfeld watchers, george costanza is the only other instance I have seen of someone following a lie that far! (when he took susan's parents to his fake house in the hamptons!):bang:

Did anyone have a chance to see the Nancy Grace special which aired today??? She had a guest speaker named "Holly" who was Caylee's babysitter and a friend on Casey's.. Cindy also called in to the show and mentioned that she had spent 2 hours at Hollys house last night. I was wondering at what point in time Holly was Caylee's babysitter but did not hear Nancy mention a time frame at all... Does anyone else have any info on this "HOLLY"???

Well I'll tell you what I know about Holly. Holly is a very nice woman who claims that she and casey are close friends and that they have on occasion watched each others child. She has done a couple of shows and is very supportive of the Anthony's and says that they are the nicest people and that casey is a good mother but "of course she, meaning Holly, is the best mother ever.

Holly loves to bake cookies and crochet....na J/k. But she has a sort of stepford wivey way about her, but truly seems like a genuinely nice caring lady.

the horror for casey seems to be NOT SO much that her child is dead but the shame of telling the family and police what really happened

I have a different perspective based on her own statements in the calls that have been released and the arrest affidavit - Casey can't be wrong. EVER.

Thanks.. I love you guys.. I've been lurking for a while. I'll be the counterbalance person with the compassion....but know I am not sleeping anymore, I find myself feeling a lot of anxiety over this (esp b/c I live in Orlando).. I am praying constantly for the whole family and feeling thankful for what I have. We need folks on the other side too to make sure justice is served.

Thank you for reminding us about compassion. I too live in the area and have been "sucked in" by this story. Ditto your thoughts, Beachdawg! I don't cry very often, but I puddled right up today when George got emotional when strangers left items at their house. Whether GM and GP are complicit after-the-fact, loud, obnoxious, whatever, they have lost their precious little granddaughter and when they finally move past denial stage it will be a rocky road for them emotionally. They need our prayers.

Just goes to show she will follow her lies to the very end, she didn't just go to universal, actually went through the motions of walking into the place, with purpose and direction, knowing nothing was at the end and knowing they weren't going to stop and say...oh nevermind, we believe you! That IMO says alot about her! And for you seinfeld watchers, george costanza is the only other instance I have seen of someone following a lie that far! (when he took susan's parents to his fake house in the hamptons!):bang:

yea, that was a doozy

course, telling half the world he was an architect was pretty bad also

or the marine biologist :crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:

Did they do a search at the Sawgrass apts? i mean Casey says that's the last place she left Caylee.. maybe that's where she buried her figuring when she was found there, they'd blame the missing babysitter.. and she'd get away with it

I have a different perspective based on her own statements in the calls that have been released and the arrest affidavit - Casey can't be wrong. EVER.

yea. that is soooooooo true :)

Thank you for reminding us about compassion. I too live in the area and have been "sucked in" by this story. Ditto your thoughts, Beachdawg! I don't cry very often, but I puddled right up today when George got emotional when strangers left items at their house. Whether GM and GP are complicit after-the-fact, loud, obnoxious, whatever, they have lost their precious little granddaughter and when they finally move past denial stage it will be a rocky road for them emotionally. They need our prayers.
With this part, I couldn't agree more.

you know,.. I know this is sad to say, but I am glad that they didn't find Caylee today if she is dead. HOW horrible would that be???? Atleast if she is dead they can still celebrate her life on her birthday. (we do that with close relatives that have passed) But if they would have found her today her birthday would forever have a stigma about it!!!!! I hope they find her soon though,.. dead or alive,... I am praying alive but each day that goes by its harder and harder to believe :(

Did they do a search at the Sawgrass apts? i mean Casey says that's the last place she left Caylee.. maybe that's where she buried her figuring when she was found there, they'd blame the missing babysitter.. and she'd get away with it

I thought of this too OR around "the" ZG's real home in case Casey was trying to set her up!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KazPsi