Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #74

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahahahaha~ I almost fell out of my chair when I heard that one myself. :waitasec: WTH?! Didn't Cindy SEE the photos of her Mother Of The Year humping the girl on the dance floor?!

I too have wondered about the damage control about how Casey was a great mother -- which is contradicted by the following MySpace posting by Cindy;

She came into my life unexspectedly, just as she has left me. This precious little angel from above gave me strength and unconditional love. Now she is gone and I don’t know why. All I am guilty of is loving her and providing her a safe home. Jealousy has taken her away. Jealousy from the one person that should be thankfull for all of the love and support given to her. A mother’s love is deep, however there are limits when one is betrayed by the one she loved and trusted the most. A daughter comes to her mother for support when she is pregnant, the mother says without hesitation it will be ok. And it was. But then the lies and betrayal began. First it seemed harmless, ah, love is blind. A mother will look for the good in her child and give them a chance to change. This mother gave chance after chance for her daughter to change, but instead more lies more betrayal. What does the mother get for giving her daughter all of these chances? A broken heart. The daughter who stole money, lots of money, leaves without warning and does not let her mother now speak to the baby that her mother raised, fed, clothed, sheltered, paid her medical bills, etc. Instead tells her friends that her mother is controlling her life and she needs her space. No money, no future. Where did she go? Who is now watching out for the little angel?

The key point in that posting is "leaves without warning and does not let her mother now speak to the baby that her mother raised, fed, clothed, sheltered, paid her medical bills, etc. Instead tells her friends that her mother is controlling her life and she needs her space. No money, no future. Where did she go? Who is now watching out for the little angel?"

She's basically admitting that SHE is the one who has raised Caylee. She says "Who is watching out..." -- Basically what she is saying is "I'm the one who has raised this baby -- who is doing it now BECAUSE CASEY DIDN'T...."

They can spin it all they want now -- but this is pretty good evidence to the parenting skills of Casey Anthony.

Okay, I take back what I said about it should be illegal. If my car was towed, I would get the yellow pages and call every tow yard. I wouldn't wait around for a letter.
George & Cindy didn't know it had been towed though since Casey was the one using it. I think all heck broke loose when George had to pay the towing company to get the car back and found out it had been there for two weeks!! I know I wouldn't be too happy!! :D

I just wanted to thank everyone that watched the Caylee Tribute I made.
( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KoNN2ndl85A ) It took me awhile to do it because I kept crying. This little girl means so much to me now, and I am sure to all of you as well. OTHERWISE I don't think we would be here. Lets all pray for a miracle and hope this dear sweet angel comes home soon!!!! Happy 3rd Birthday Caylee where ever you are! :)

:clap::clap::clap::clap:OKAY...I cried so much I missed half of the pics! You should put that in it's own thread. I think everyone would love to see it. I've noticed things kinda get lost in general discussion. Amazing. She is so beautiful and full of life in these pictures. The ones with Casey are super heartwrenching, if you just looked at those pictures and didn't know about this case you would think that's a mother and daughter who really love each other. :waitasec:That's what is so confusing about this whole thing to me. I just want to pick her up and hug her close. I have a daughter the same age as Caylee, and it's just unbelieveable that someone could do this. Anyway, great tribute! I'll have to watch it again and try not to cry so hard.

They do..typically, they have to report the car to authorities, the VIN number gets registered so if someone calls 911, 911 or the local law enforcement can look it up and tell the owner ---oops it's been towed. The towing company also has to get a DMV report back about who it belongs to, so they can send the letter. The timeframe they have to do this can vary state by state and sometimes county by county.

I agree. I used to be the accountant for a company that owned many pay-to-park decks and lots in the large downtown area where I live where parking is very hard to come by. My former employer contracted with a towing company to peruse the lots several times a day to look for cars that did not have a valid parking permit. As far as I can recall, since this was on private property, the only liabilty we had was to place signage throughout the lots stating that towing policy and the contact information for the towing company. There was no official notification - it was legally accepted that it was reasonable to expect the car owner to return to the lot looking for their car which is how they would find out it was no longer there. Then they were to contact the info posted througout the lots and decks. I'm not saying it was the best way to handle things, just that it was the legal process here at the time.

did we lose the "hyphen gonzales" what happened to the fernandez? was the card at the apts signed by a ZFG or just ZG?
I wondered that too. The online articles refer to the person at the apts. as Zenaida Gonzales.

We now know a Zenaida Gonzales did take a tour of the Sawgrass Apartments but we also know investigators spoke with her and she never met Casey and Casey didn't recognize her in a photograph.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...n=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1

Okay, I take back what I said about it should be illegal. If my car was towed, I would get the yellow pages and call every tow yard. I wouldn't wait around for a letter.

All you gotta do is call 911 - and they will transfer you to someone you give your VIN number to...they will tell you who has your car if it's been towed. :) No need for the Yellow Pages! The Anthonys, though, didn't know their car had been towed. I even wonder if Casey did.

George & Cindy didn't know it had been towed though since Casey was the one using it. I think all heck broke loose when George had to pay the towing company to get the car back and found out it had been there for two weeks!! I know I wouldn't be too happy!! :D

Oh I know they didn't know it had been towed, Panthera. I was rambling OT for a minute about the practices of tow companies:crazy: Sorry for the misunderstanding!

ok if cindy found maggots in the trunk on 7/15, did the detectives get to see these? the size of the maggots could tell them something right. what i'm finding is 4-7 days of decomposition before maggots appear. they go from size of uncooked rice to cooked rice then...?

how long after a body has been removed before the maggots go away?

I think this is the key.. if there were really maggots then LE will figure out time of death and the time line will lead us to if she drowned or something else.

I want to give y'all some things to think about (not sure if this was already brought up.. sorry if I am repeating ideas)

1) I live in Orlando and actually get to drive around a lot due to my sales jobs. We have a TON of illegals here -- not trying to bait anyone OK.. but seriously I live in a really nice neighborhood but 2 blocks away we have transients. I think Casey expected her story around ZG to fly b/c of this fact. She hangs out with a lot of Latin folks and probably knows there is a bunch of undocumented folks and really thought her story would stick due to this fact. The whole -- they took my daughter.
Now, if this does indeed play out to be true.. this is the only way I buy it is if she is involved with the drug dealers, smugglers types and you know, it's possible.

2) Her crazy partying is her therapy. I don't think this woman is as evil as we're thinking she is. I think she's immature, selfish and a liar but not that cold hearted to kill her child willingly. I think she endangered her child and was at a point in her relationship with her family where she couldn't fess up so she had to move to plan B. I know I sound nuts but I think it was her escape from her nightmare. In fact I recall reading on the topix forum a few weeks ago about one of her friends making a comment that she had a meltdown one of the nights they were out. It was about something completely unrelated to Caylee but if she was able to get her emotions out and displace the reason, I can see her partying it up and really using it as a way to compartmentalize her situation, grief and depression.

3) The fact that she got the tattoo -- really sums it up for me that it's her tribute b/c she loved that baby. She just didn't do the right thing. The right thing would of been telling the truth on day 1 something happened regardless of the danger (if she really was kidnapped) or calling 911 immediately for anything accident related -- illegal or not. B/c she would of been out free waiting trial/ judgment for that kind of death.. certainly a better situation then she's in.

Makes me feel like this is the ultimate lesson for her, in why lying is always worse then fessing up to the truth the first time around. Her baby is lost and she might be locked away forever at my expense as a taxpayer -- when all she had to do was tell the darn truth to get a lessor sentence and take her lifelong cross to bare as her ultimate punishment and not having Caylee by her side as her little mini me.
That woman was narcissistic and I really think that included having strong love and desire to have Caylee in her life -- just without the responsibility.

I am back to compassion.. this woman needs our prayers. I don't think she's a Scott Peterson... in my heart I just don't.

I personally, like most of you.. am running a bunch of crazy emotions. The longer this goes, the more compassion I am feeling (I know this is odd) it's my spiritual side telling me that she lies, and she's compulsive. She couldn't tell her Mom or anyone what happened to Caylee. She's being selfish, but really if Caylee is gone -- either way Casey's in trouble.. however what she has failed to realize is the truth is ALWAYS better then a web of lies. I am trying to teach my 5 year old why lying is so horrible and instilling the trust of her to tell me anything, always.

So, back to compassion -- let's all have compassion for the living. The dead are in a better place and honestly -- it's not fair if Caylee is not with us and certainly there is a price to pay but Casey seems to me like someone who will be haunted by it all. She's going to have this cross to carry now.. if she gets out she'll have the scarlet letter forever.

T

Oh I know they didn't know it had been towed, Panthera. I was rambling OT for a minute about the practices of tow companies:crazy: Sorry for the misunderstanding!
No problem!! :D

If Casey had her own cars why was she driving her friends while the friend was in Puerto Rico?
Scary Thought for the evening: Could it have been because her car was sitting somewhere in the heat with "something" in the trunk that she couldn't decide what to do with quite yet?If the timeline rules that out, please let me know. I would like to get that idea out of my head.

I believe that it was after the 27th. when she abandoned her car she borrowed amy's while Amy was in PR......didn't she give amy her car back on July 8th?

If Casey had her own cars why was she driving her friends while the friend was in Puerto Rico?
Scary Thought for the evening: Could it have been because her car was sitting somewhere in the heat with "something" in the trunk that she couldn't decide what to do with quite yet?If the timeline rules that out, please let me know. I would like to get that idea out of my head.
She was only gone a week and got back on July 15th...so the timeline would be before then. Get it outta your head now. :)

I hadn't realized the combination of those three names, Zenaida Fernandez Gonzalez, was that common though.

ONe thing for sure, it's kept people spinning theories about "the nanny did it" even though the police shot down that theory long ago. Casey isn't that stupid after all.

What does the area around the Sawgrass apts look like?

Casey doesn't seem like the most industrious person in the world. I would guess that procrastination would be in her strong traits. And she isn't experienced either in crime coverup or reading people.

So what if this isn't one screw up on her part, but several.

Ok, something happens to Caylee and she is dead and Casey knows it will come back to her. So she goes to the home to bury her daughter. She realizes that she can't. She dumps her dau. in a nearby woods while she tries to think of a way to get rid of her body. She comes up with the idea of burning her and goes for the gas cans. But before she can take the action, George takes the cans back. She is left with no way to carry gasoline. Fearing that someone will find the remains, she goes back and gets her and puts her in the trunk.

Meanwhile she has to keep up appearances, go to the clubs and be seen like nothing was wrong. Somehow she comes up with a plan, and this I can't guess how. But could she had disposed of the remains near the Sawgrass apts and coming up with the story of the nanny, in order to have a person to blame when she is found?

I have read some of the discussion on here about the gp's not knowing the name of the sitter. Even if they never met her they should have known her name, at least her first name. Even with limited vocabulary skills a child will talk about her sitter, say her name. Mothers will say to their kids- "ready to go to ____'s now?" So they should have known at least the first name.

She abandoned her car 6/27....

Amy went to PR (for a week ??) in July, IIRC she returned 7/14 or 15.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PrancingJeeves