Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #74

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok.. Just had a thought.. I heard somewhere that Cindy went to visit Casey at the Jail and then decided to cancel her visit and leave. Do you guys think that Casey might have refused to visit with Cindy just like he refused her brother Lee's visit?? What do you guys think???

Ok.. Just had a thought.. I heard somewhere that Cindy went to visit Casey at the Jail and then decided to cancel her visit and leave. Do you guys think that Casey might have refused to visit with Cindy just like he refused her brother Lee's visit?? What do you guys think???

Yep, that's what I thought as soon as I heard the visit didn't happen!

Isn't that a song?! Devil With The Blue Dress On?! :waitasec:

I bet they could check with the other female in the photo to confirm it further (I did hear the photographers confirm it tho). She would probably be glad to talk since she was supposed to be the "eye candy" for the bar that night. She wouldn't mind "putting herself out there" for the world and her extra fifteen seconds since they didn't show her face before. LOL
When I first saw the blue dress it kind of reminded me of someone named Monica ~ :D

So why did they wait two weeks?! The car was picked up on June 30th. The certified letter would have gone out the next day. The postman would have delivered it on July 2nd. He would have left the first notice. He would have tried again to deliver it on July 3rd or July 5th and left the second notice. So they waited TEN days after that to go get the certified letter telling them their car had been impounded? Why?

How do you know the letter was sent "the next day" (7/1) ???

Some have said the tow co. might have up to 10 days to send these letters ( that way they can rack up storage fees).

I never believed that Casey actually knew a person with this name, just wondered how she got such a specific name and let alone a person with that name happens to go to the Sawgrass apt. on 6/17. I do think Casey must have been there and that's how it happened. Up until that point, it seems the "sitter" was referred to as Zanny.

It really is a puzzler this one, I can think up off the top of my head at least a half dozens ways of how she got her name..such as, overhears a phone call made by zenaida in which zenaida says her name to whomever..ex: "Hi this is Zenaida Gonzales I was calling about the apartment, the job..whatever". Or rifles threw some trash and find mail with this name, overhears someone else say this name....list is endless.

What is not information easily gotten is the fact that a zenaida gonzales went to that apartment complex to view an apartment and it wasn't casey pretending to be her, it was someone with this name. Now it could be just some great big cosmic smackdown (as game theory pondered) or casey was fully aware that this woman was going to look at these apartments. Just strange.....

Just finished watching Greta's show about the case.

I live high in the mountains, the air is thin, I was dropped on my head as a kid a lot, I eat crappy food, so I am assuming due to the above I misheard when Cindy Anthony said:

CASEY IS GOING TO BE NAMED MOTHER OF THE YEAR WHEN THE TRUTH COMES OUT

Or words to that effect.

Did I hear correctly or is it the high altitude, dropped on my head, crappy diet problem again???

Just checking

Tricia, imo when this is all done with, Casey will be
The Most Hated Mother In The World When The Truth Comes Out.

VB

Some have said the tow co. might have up to 10 days to send these letters ( that way they can rack up storage fees).

Really? Wow, that shouldn't be legal, IMO

They said that Casey had a passport, did anybody ever say how long she had it, or when it was issued. IIRC Cindy did not know Casey had a passport.

Also, didn't George tell Lee to come over because "something was wrong with his mother", like oh, here she goes again.....Lee come over and calm her down.

What if Casey stashed the body in someone's freezer? Is there a chest freezer in the grandparent's home someplace? Or does she know someone who has a freezer?
A lot of people have them in their garages or else they have an extra refrigerator in their garage. They may not go out there and open it that often....so if she put her in the freezer for a few days, then she had to move her.
She's frozen, so she puts her in a bag of some sort, or in an ice chest. Perhaps the ice chest or bag was in the trunk of the car when George took the blue wedge out of the trunk...this is why Casey wanted to get it herself. If the body was still frozen, it would not smell at that point.
We only know what George has said about the wedge in the trunk. He could have told LE about seeing a bag or an ice chest in the trunk as well, but has been told NOT to disclose this information at this point. If the body was in a bag, and started to melt while in the trunk, there could have been some fluids that leaked onto the carpet in the trunk, OR if the body was in an ice chest, when she took the lid off and took her out of the chest, there was fluid that dropped onto the carpet.
IMO, this could be a likely scenario and the answer why there was no smell in the car early on. I am thinking that the bag might be most plausible....and she started to melt and decompose, thus the smell in the car when it was found.

MarlaT

I just wanted to thank everyone that watched the Caylee Tribute I made.
( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KoNN2ndl85A ) It took me awhile to do it because I kept crying. This little girl means so much to me now, and I am sure to all of you as well. OTHERWISE I don't think we would be here. Lets all pray for a miracle and hope this dear sweet angel comes home soon!!!! Happy 3rd Birthday Caylee where ever you are! :)

It is you who deserves the thanks, Hailiejade! You are obviously a beautiful person whose heart is in the right place. I suggested earlier that when people on the thread start to bicker that they should go back and watch your touching tribute to remember why we are all here. Bless you! :blowkiss:

It really is a puzzler this one, I can think up off the top of my head at least a half dozens ways of how she got her name..such as, overhears a phone call made by zenaida in which zenaida says her name to whomever..ex: "Hi this is Zenaida Gonzales I was calling about the apartment, the job..whatever". Or rifles threw some trash and find mail with this name, overhears someone else say this name....list is endless.

What is not information easily gotten is the fact that a zenaida gonzales went to that apartment complex to view an apartment and it wasn't casey pretending to be her, it was someone with this name. Now it could be just some great big cosmic smackdown (as game theory pondered) or casey was fully aware that this woman was going to look at these apartments. Just strange.....

How bout this.. Casey is looking for somewhere to live (or pretending to since she had no money/job and had to live w/others) and someone says, hey try sawgrass.. my friend zenaida gonzales just went to look at an apt there today..

could be something that simple..

Also, didn't George tell Lee to come over because "something was wrong with his mother", like oh, here she goes again.....Lee come over and calm her down.

I think he mention the car and "im worried about your mother".

How bout this.. Casey is looking for somewhere to live (or pretending to since she had no money/job and had to live w/others) and someone says, hey try sawgrass.. my friend zenaida gonzales just went to look at an apt there today..

could be something that simple..

ooohhhh. Good one.

That wouldn't surprise me at all. I know they usually charge a daily fee for each day a car is there.

If she does refuse to see them, it is probably b/c her lawyer told her to. I imagine he might expect a conflict of interest to arise at some point. Just a thought

What if Casey stashed the body in someone's freezer? Is there a chest freezer in the grandparent's home someplace? Or does she know someone who has a freezer?
A lot of people have them in their garages or else they have an extra refrigerator in their garage. They may not go out there and open it that often....so if she put her in the freezer for a few days, then she had to move her.
She's frozen, so she puts her in a bag of some sort, or in an ice chest. Perhaps the ice chest or bag was in the trunk of the car when George took the blue wedge out of the trunk...this is why Casey wanted to get it herself. If the body was still frozen, it would not smell at that point.
snipped

MarlaT

George says there was nothing in the trunk but gas cans. But I don't believe most of what he says

My opinion of how she came up with Zenaida Gonzales is that if this girl was at a bar talking to someone about how she went and looked at an apartment or was going to look at this apartment, and Casey overheard it. Most likely at a club. So many people in there she would have never recognized Casey later especially if she was in one drinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member