DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
HERE IS THE BOTTOM LINE

well since after all this time of her doing her own investigations
and getting absolutely nowhere in finding her child

if she truly had nothing to do with the disappearance than she should realize her methods have failed miserably

its time to tell the police everything - they have much more experience in finding abducted people. and usually the police have narrowed it down that you DONT FIND 3 year old girls in NIGHT CLUBS
come on

Your post is absolutely understandable and felt by most everyone here.

Everyone is frustrated. Casey cannot tell the police everything. Ever. She does have a right to remain silent. I respect that. I support her right to remain silent. It is up to the government to prove each element of each charge beyond a reasonable doubt. We may never know what happened to Caylee. Never. Even if Casey was charged with murder and found guilty, it just resolves a criminal charge. It doesn't necessarily match perfectly with the truth of what happened. Even if Casey is charged with murder and acquitted, it only means the government did not carry their burden of proof as determined by that jury. For so long as Casey is alive, she cannot tell the police everything. Murder has no statute of limitations. Even if she walks out of that jail a free person, she will carry the stigma of suspicion forever.
If lie detector tests were reliable and infallible, we wouldn't have any need for juries. Same with truth serums. There is no potion or device that will turn back the clock and allow us to observe what happened. There is no time machine. Even eye witnesses can be terribly terribly wrong. A criminal prosecution resolves the specific criminal charges. It is not a perfect tool to ascertain the truth. The reason I support the "innocent until proven guilty" and "right to remain silent" is the awesome power of government in prosecuting and punishing for suspected criminal offenses. If you review history before we had government of, by and for the people, you will find that the power of the crown and church to try people was hugely abusive. The results for the common man and his family were devestating. There is absolutely no possibility we want to go back to that, even with the new technology of the internet and the community of web sleuthers. Criminal law is a government/social resolution. It is not the resolution avid web sleuthers want. We want the truth. We want perfect resolution. We want to know. We will never get that.

the horror for casey seems to be NOT SO much that her child is dead but the shame of telling the family and police what really happened

THEREIN lies the tragedy!!!! The SHAME of the ghost that flies in and out of your sight in the wee hours of the day.

I agree Bosco, Prayers said for them often. They've a long road ahead of them. They've lost their daughter, as she sits behind bars. And their grand baby is nowhere to be found. My heart aches for them.

They have covered her for years and look where they all sit now. I worry more about George he seems to be a broken man. Cindy, more on the its everyone elses fault side.

Did they do a search at the Sawgrass apts? i mean Casey says that's the last place she left Caylee.. maybe that's where she buried her figuring when she was found there, they'd blame the missing babysitter.. and she'd get away with it
If they haven't, it might be a good idea. I'm still thinking of Casey saying she's "close by". Maybe that is the only thing she's said that is true.

I definitely can feel compassion for George and Cindy, even though they frustrate me to no end! But I can't muster up one ounce of compassion for Casey. The mother-child relationship is the most sacred of all. There are so many pictures of Caylee looking at Casey with absolute trust and adoration. What she has done and continues to do everyday is, in my opinion, unforgivable

Your post is absolutely understandable and felt by most everyone here.

Everyone is frustrated. Casey cannot tell the police everything. Ever. She does have a right to remain silent. I respect that. I support her right to remain silent. It is up to the government to prove each element of each charge beyond a reasonable doubt. We may never know what happened to Caylee. Never. Even if Casey was charged with murder and found guilty, it just resolves a criminal charge. It doesn't necessarily match perfectly with the truth of what happened. Even if Casey is charged with murder and acquitted, it only means the government did not carry their burden of proof as determined by that jury. For so long as Casey is alive, she cannot tell the police everything. Murder has no statute of limitations. Even if she walks out of that jail a free person, she will carry the stigma of suspicion forever.
If lie detector tests were reliable and infallible, we wouldn't have any need for juries. Same with truth serums. There is no potion or device that will turn back the clock and allow us to observe what happened. There is no time machine. Even eye witnesses can be terribly terribly wrong. A criminal prosecution resolves the specific criminal charges. It is not a perfect tool to ascertain the truth. The reason I support the "innocent until proven guilty" and "right to remain silent" is the awesome power of government in prosecuting and punishing for suspected criminal offenses. If you review history before we had government of, by and for the people, you will find that the power of the crown and church to try people was hugely abusive. The results for the common man and his family were devestating. There is absolutely no possibility we want to go back to that, even with the new technology of the internet and the community of web sleuthers. Criminal law is a government/social resolution. It is not the resolution avid web sleuthers want. We want the truth. We want perfect resolution. We want to know. We will never get that.

very true, my point is only that IF she had nothing to do with it

then the time is NOW to tell everything
because her methods aint working :)

Did anyone have a chance to see the Nancy Grace special which aired today??? She had a guest speaker named "Holly" who was Caylee's babysitter and a friend on Casey's.. Cindy also called in to the show and mentioned that she had spent 2 hours at Hollys house last night. I was wondering at what point in time Holly was Caylee's babysitter but did not hear Nancy mention a time frame at all... Does anyone else have any info on this "HOLLY"???
Some of Nancy Grace was from Thursday nights show. Don't know if that particular part was. You would think Cindy or Casey would know names of babysetters that they have had. I believe Cindy was mostly raising Caylee and Casey.

I thought of this too OR around "the" ZG's real home in case Casey was trying to set her up!!
I thought I heard it reported on Greta's show that Casey was shown a photo of the Zenaida who went over to Sawgrass and she said she didn't recognize her?

Just goes to show she will follow her lies to the very end, she didn't just go to universal, actually went through the motions of walking into the place, with purpose and direction, knowing nothing was at the end and knowing they weren't going to stop and say...oh nevermind, we believe you! That IMO says alot about her! And for you seinfeld watchers, george costanza is the only other instance I have seen of someone following a lie that far! (when he took susan's parents to his fake house in the hamptons!):bang:

CO-STAN-ZA!!!!!!!!

Thank you for that!

Well I'll tell you what I know about Holly. Holly is a very nice woman who claims that she and casey are close friends and that they have on occasion watched each others child. She has done a couple of shows and is very supportive of the Anthony's and says that they are the nicest people and that casey is a good mother but "of course she, meaning Holly, is the best mother ever.

Holly loves to bake cookies and crochet....na J/k. But she has a sort of stepford wivey way about her, but truly seems like a genuinely nice caring lady.

Yes, Holly does seem like a nice lady. Was she a regular babysitter or just someone to take care of Caylee from time to time? I'm only wondering because if Zenaida had been taking care of Caylee for the past 2 years as Casey claims then how does Holly fit in as a babysitter??

I think Cindy was raising her too. She seemed to be very frustrated with Caseys choices.
I really think that she wanted Casey to just go about her party ways so she could take care of Caylee the way a baby needs to be taken care of. I think it would be awful as a parent to watch our children haul their children around from place to place at all hours.

I thought of this too OR around "the" ZG's real home in case Casey was trying to set her up!!

That makes more sense that a lot of other things to me. Would love to see map searches on her laptop.

Some of Nancy Grace was from Thursday nights show. Don't know if that particular part was. You would think Cindy or Casey would know names of babysetters that they have had. I believe Cindy was mostly raising Caylee and Casey.

Of course she was . . . you can read it in posts to Casey. Cindy was raising Caylee. They are telling you different now -- but just go by that MySpace posting that Cindy made to learn the truth.

She used Caylee as a pawn to "punish" her mother when something happened she didn't agree with. Like, Ok Mom.... you want to raise hell that I stole some money? I'm taking Caylee and leaving. She probably did that more often than we known about.

What if this whole thing was a failed plan of Casey's to claim that Caylee was kidnapped, that she alone needed lots of money to go pay a ransom, then skips town or country, and was to never be seen again? If Caylee were alive I'd think she would have turned up by now though.

I definitely can feel compassion for George and Cindy, even though they frustrate me to no end! But I can't muster up one ounce of compassion for Casey. The mother-child relationship is the most sacred of all. There are so many pictures of Caylee looking at Casey with absolute trust and adoration. What she has done and continues to do everyday is, in my opinion, unforgivable

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Of course she was . . . you can read it in posts to Casey. Cindy was raising Caylee. They are telling you different now -- but just go by that MySpace posting that Cindy made to learn the truth.

And Casey was probably seeing that Caylee was beginning to prefer Cindy over herself?????

I think Cindy was raising her too. She seemed to be very frustrated with Caseys choices.
I really think that she wanted Casey to just go about her party ways so she could take care of Caylee the way a baby needs to be taken care of. I think it would be awful as a parent to watch our children haul their children around from place to place at all hours.

I don't know, I think Cindy probably put a lot of guilt trips on Casey (or at least tried too) Cindy seems like the martyr type. And look how she's tried to guilt trip all of us, the media, and LE! I can't imagine being raised by her.

your post is absolutely understandable and felt by most everyone here.

Everyone is frustrated. Casey cannot tell the police everything. Ever. She does have a right to remain silent. I respect that. I support her right to remain silent. It is up to the government to prove each element of each charge beyond a reasonable doubt. We may never know what happened to caylee. Never. Even if casey was charged with murder and found guilty, it just resolves a criminal charge. It doesn't necessarily match perfectly with the truth of what happened. Even if casey is charged with murder and acquitted, it only means the government did not carry their burden of proof as determined by that jury. For so long as casey is alive, she cannot tell the police everything. Murder has no statute of limitations. Even if she walks out of that jail a free person, she will carry the stigma of suspicion forever.
If lie detector tests were reliable and infallible, we wouldn't have any need for juries. Same with truth serums. There is no potion or device that will turn back the clock and allow us to observe what happened. There is no time machine. Even eye witnesses can be terribly terribly wrong. A criminal prosecution resolves the specific criminal charges. It is not a perfect tool to ascertain the truth. The reason i support the "innocent until proven guilty" and "right to remain silent" is the awesome power of government in prosecuting and punishing for suspected criminal offenses. If you review history before we had government of, by and for the people, you will find that the power of the crown and church to try people was hugely abusive. The results for the common man and his family were devestating. There is absolutely no possibility we want to go back to that, even with the new technology of the internet and the community of web sleuthers. Criminal law is a government/social resolution. It is not the resolution avid web sleuthers want. We want the truth. We want perfect resolution. We want to know. We will never get that.

i agree to some degree, but the lie detectors and serum truths are tools to help give detectives either continue with a lead or realize that lead is no good. So again i think these are good tools even though there not 100% accurate in all cases

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Moonfire