Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #76

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been debating for a few days ... whether to post this or not.

I've decided I'd like to post it ... but am concerned about personal attacks or opinions.

I believe I can help with a personal observation on Borderline Personality Disorder, as I have been diagnosed with it ... am currently on medication, but can explain some things that might help or not, not sure, but would be willing to share what I have experienced personally.

I would like to be assured however, that I am safe to do this.

I'll wait to hear from one of the moderators, before I post anything else on this.

I WILL say, I can see allot of the 'old' me in Casey ... not saying that she IS Borderline, but I think I can see something that I've experienced, so it might help to have this information, at least for you to understand her better.

lol...omg, isn't it enough we had Gacy and Dahmer in the area? Now Peterson! Keep that woman in Florida!!:eek:
Maybe if she were released, let OJ babysit her! They deserve each other, imo. :D

My biggest question is where are the video/phone recordings of ALL of Caysey's visits (I really want to see the last one with GP)?

Florida's Sunshine laws are very broad and covers many things (i.e., Mark Foley). I'm sure the media has made requests for these. If these requests were denied, then at least the reason the requests were denied would fall under Sunshine (basically covers any communication with any public staff in the state).

Believe it or not, it was a different ZG.

Was it? I thought the ZG who gave the interview was the same woman who had spoken out another forum early on to deny involvement, and attempt to quell any concerns that people had about her.Her apartment was broken into in early June.

I said this theother night about this safehouse comment:

With the media encampment and LE dropping by isn't the Anthony house the safest house on the planet?

Good point. I wondered this also.

Not sure if my memory is correct but it seems to me I read somewhere that Casey is a high school drop out. Not that this is so terrible as many young people who don't finish high school go on to enroll in a community junior college or private technical or advocational training school thereby increasing their earning potential and job satisfaction. Casey lived at home with her parents. A considerable advantage she most likely resented rather than appreciated given her age and the fact that as a 22 year old single mother, her needs and wants came second to those of her child. Clearly, she's not stupid. Just ignorant of how transparent she is to those who believe where there's smoke, there is fire.

MOO
Yes, she was 1/2 credit short of graduating.

I would like to know if the real ZG mothers name is Gloria.

I've decided I'd like to post it ... but am concerned about personal attacks or opinions.

I believe I can help with a personal observation on Borderline Personality Disorder, as I have been diagnosed with it ... am currently on medication, but can explain some things that might help or not, not sure, but would be willing to share what I have experienced personally.

I'll wait to hear from one of the moderators, before I post anything else on this.

I WILL say, I can see allot of the 'old' me in Casey ... not saying that she IS Borderline, but I think I can see something that I've experienced, so it might help to have this information, at least for you to understand her better.

You can, but I think there is a thread for "personal experiences" with this sort of disorder...it's a part of the caylee forum somewhere

I don't personally mind where you post it, but I think there is a specific thread somewhere :blowkiss:

I would certainly hope that anything that's said to help us understand where Casey might be coming from would be welcome on this forum. I think is awesome you would be willing to share.

I would certainly hope that anything that's said to help us understand where Casey might be coming from would be welcome on this forum. I think is awesome you would be willing to share.

Ditto, on that!

Good afternoon! :seeya: Cindy's said they're getting threats, I can't figure out who is threatening the family. If somebody took Caylee (which I don't believe) and has her, why would they be threatening her family? Why not just keep her and make no contact? The only thing I can think of is these threats aren't real, or it's somebody who thinks Casey murdered Caylee and is mad that Casey is trying to pin it on a Hispanic woman.
Sorry if this has already been answered...just trying to make it through all the posts...but the threats, no doubt, pertain to their stance as far as the case is concerned. Some people are not happy with the way they have conducted themselves. Some people believe they know more than they're saying. People can be cruel.

i want to know what was she doing at universal during her not for fun/not for work visit and at Blanchard Park when she might have lost her black jack?
Searching for Caylee?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member