Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #81

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's a good question. Why would she want to be out on bail? She would be grilled constantly by her parents, people hurling obscenities at her every time she leaves the house....can you imagine? I mean she wouldn't even be free to "go through other resources" to help find Caylee. IMO her being out of jail would blow her cover faster than in jail, if she were out, her parents would expect her to help investigate, which we all know isn't going to happen.....

Actually, one day Cindy was talking to the media and saying that they would probably get Casey a 'safe house' when she was bailed out so she would be safe from the media and, presumably, the 'kidnappers'. I have no doubt this was Casey's idea as a great way to get her parents to pay for a place of her own. :eek:

Regardless of the reasons stated or quote in the news for the attorneys' requesting the appellate court for a rehearing, l can tell you it is procedurally quite common, as attorneys like to have every shot they can get to get a reversal or, in this case, a change, to the initial ruling complained of. :)

Right. You want to exhaust all your options before moving on to the next level of appeal.

Is there anyway to combine threads? We have so many duplicate threads its getting so confusing, like who's the daddy and who is caylees bio father, a couple happy birthday threads, ZG and The Nanny - maybe its just me but it is so confusing jumping from thread to thread for the same info?

I believe they are working on some things. Did you notice that all the General Discussions threads from #1 to now are all neatly packed in one spot? We don't have lots of pages anymore to sift through.

Good job admin/mods as that was a lot of work moving all those threads. :clap:

Actually, one day Cindy was talking to the media and saying that they would probably get Casey a 'safe house' when she was bailed out so she would be safe from the media and, presumably, the 'kidnappers'. I have no doubt this was Casey's idea as a great way to get her parents to pay for a place of her own. :eek:

She obviously felt safe in fusian (sp) maybe they should hole her up there.......

Regardless of the reasons stated or quote in the news for the attorneys' requesting the appellate court for a rehearing, l can tell you it is procedurally quite common, as attorneys like to have every shot they can get to get a reversal or, in this case, a change, to the initial ruling complained of. :)

Yup, I know that for sure. If I was in jail, I would want them to appeal all the way through to the heavenly skies.

Cindy also said something about Casey and "Mother Of The Year" when people found out why Casey was protecting her daughter!

The court-ordered psychologist report was entered into evidence by the state along with a written argument for the denial of the lower bond.

Now that's what I'm interested in seeing!! I'll bet Casey's ticked at what is in both of those.

The court-ordered psychologist report was entered into evidence by the state along with a written argument for the denial of the lower bond.

Now that's what I'm interested in seeing!! I'll bet Casey's ticked at what is in both of those.

No wonder her attny made a motion to seal the motion to reduce bond!

Yeah where has Jose been,he's been keeping a low profile.

I can't provide the link(sorry!) but I read it day before yesterday and I believe it was on a local news site. Anyway it said that "the club's attendance was down because of Casey having been there. Guess more than just her friends are freaking about the situation.

Never heard of a suspected child murderer getting a "safe house"!:furious:

I doubt she'll get out, at least I pray she never does!
jmho.

Patty did you see that I added this URL to my post on the previous thread?

http://www.wesh.com/news/17099679/detail.html

Noooo, I didn't but now I do and read it. Baez had to re-appeal to the Fifth District Court before he could file an Appeal in the Supreme Court.

So, the article today that the Fifth Districk Court for the second time denied Baez's appeal is 100% accurate.

Thank you so much because I thought WTH! I knew I heard Supreme Court somewhere out there.

Never heard of a suspected child murderer getting a "safe house"!:furious:

I doubt she'll get out, at least I pray she never does!
jmho.

I thought it was part of the original conditions of bond that she remain at her parents house ... with GPS/house arrest monitoring??

Yes I would really love to see the psychologist's report!
Bet it would curl our hair!:eek:

i'm trying to do a search now, though its taking some time. but i remember reading in one of the transcripts of an interview Cindy did with either Greta or NG's show. in the interview it was Cindy that said Casey's pocketbook was left in the car. i remember it was the same interview she brought up she's not even sure Casey was the last one to drive the car. i remember it was the first time Cindy said that one.

so at least about the pocketbook being in the car came from Cindy herself and NOT verified by LE. nothing was said about the keys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member