Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #81

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
According to Cindy now, she said she turned them over to LE.

Cindy left herself WIDE OPEN when she posted her home and cellphone numbers for the WORLD to see as well as email addresses.

Thank you.

I would hope they have the anthonys home phone line tapped :)

I'm surprised the cops haven't planted the personal assistants they (the family) were advertising for.

She/He posted this on Craigslist:

FOUND CASEY ANTHONY INFO, google craig mccandless
Reply to: comm-790758993@craigslist.org
Date: 2008-08-10, 11:13AM EDT

fight club second column 18 picture down craig Mc candless

casey anthony with tammy wilfong, and some one else!<

craig is multi millionaire with ties to (linkedin) jose baez is on linkedin,

this is organized crime someone please get this out to the media, !

she is a ex of mine from 5 years ago, help spread the word the sherriffs dept did not want to see the pics, they said they did not need it!

Err, what?!?

:headache:

I HAVE NO CLUE WHAT THEY ARE TRYING TO SAY!!!!! Does anyone else get it?

In reference to the "Kyle" thing and none of us being able to remember his last name...was it XXXXXXX? That is one of Casey's friends on her facebook.

Is there a reason to keep posting last names of people that we don't know is related to this case? Am I missing something?

I'm surprised that the theory of alien abduction hasn't been put forth yet . . . that's possible

Oh, don't suggest it. I believe the Anthonys read this blog and the next thing you know --- right after the blind psychics driving around Orlando -- we'll be subjected to the reasonable doubt that aliens abducted Caylee.
:silenced::sheesh:

Justiceinflorida keeps making cryptic posts and the mods keep deleting them. I have sent an alert on these posted today.

Anyone know for sure this was the purse she was USING ?? or maybe just an extra one ??

If it was her 'complete' purse, wonder how she cashed the checks she stole from Amy w/ no I.D. ???

That's what I thought too..this was just a purse she left in the car..not her regular purse with ID, keys, etc...I would think she took her reg purse with her when Tony picked her up at the parking lot.

WHAT are you talking about??? The number 12 pic is a female profile and the guy in the pic is NOT Lee. Pic 18 is NOT Casey and there are 3 females in the 152 pic. Geez, click the profiles and check it out before you post it, please.

Most all of that guys friends are from Ireland..they do make references to florida but...OP needs to splain better

I HAVE NO CLUE WHAT THEY ARE TRYING TO SAY!!!!! Does anyone else get it?

A few posts back someone posted a link to craigs list saying the same thing with a little more information. Its actually kinda freaky and causes me to wonder....

A call came in from Kyle (once you read his MySpace comments from Casey, I think you'll agree that this is the Kyle who would have called her) nearest to the time that Casey claims she talked to her daughter on the day that she was arrested ... this is one of MANY names that have been thrown out here -

Sigh, is it necessary and doesn't that qualify as personal info?

A few posts back someone posted a link to craigs list saying the same thing with a little more information. Its actually kinda freaky and causes me to wonder....

I went to the site he is referencing, I don't see anything that ties to this case. As someone else posted the pics in the spots he mentioned are not any of the Anthony's.

Hi everyone....if this has been posted I apologize...

I have been sitting in Orlando Airport since 1:00pm this afternoon due to delayed flights to the Northeast....anyway it has given me time to roam the airport and guess what.....Not a flyer about Caylee anywhere...
so I go to the airport office thinking maybe they are not permitted in the airport....NOPE!!!! I then spoke to a airport security supervisor and according to him they have not been approached or contacted by anyone from the Anthony family. LE has been in contact with them regarding one possible sighting...

WTH!!!! and I have seen no billboards coming from the Tampa area to Orlando, granted I was on secondary roads.... wouldn't kidnappers use secondary roads versus I 75 or 4????

No posters at any stores I stopped at either....

I thought there was some type of questioning from Lee to Casey that she had lost the black jack....but it did not have the sim card in it........if that is the case, you would not have access to any programed numbers......but then there was mention of a second cell phone that possible she put the sim card into that phone.

Casey was switching ONE Sim card back and forth between cellphones with the last Sim card being in the phone LE has. The blackjack phone is lost somewhere.

You have two or three options on saving phone numbers to your phone. One is directly to the phone's memory, one is to the SIM card and there could be one to both the SIM and Phone under one option.

Before cellphones had SIM cards, they were saved to the phone.

I went to the site he is referencing, I don't see anything that ties to this case. As someone else posted the pics in the spots he mentioned are not any of the Anthony's.

I really feel this is a virus, guys.....I went there and things got really squirmy on the forum for a minute. I think someone else mentioned that a few posts back. Be careful!

I took it to mean the person posting was saying that Casey and her brother were operators of a service of some sort. and Jose as well. google linkedin and its a networking site.

Casey was switching ONE Sim card back and forth between cellphones with the last Sim card being in the phone LE has. The blackjack phone is lost somewhere.

You have two or three options on saving phone numbers to your phone. One is directly to the phone's memory, one is to the SIM card and there could be one to both the SIM and Phone under one option.

Before cellphones had SIM cards, they were saved to the phone.

I Suspect that was why she needed to get a hold of tony the night she asked Lee for the number. To ask him to get rid of sim card and/or the blackjack

I have been sitting in Orlando Airport since 1:00pm this afternoon due to delayed flights to the Northeast....anyway it has given me time to roam the airport and guess what.....Not a flyer about Caylee anywhere...
so I go to the airport office thinking maybe they are not permitted in the airport....NOPE!!!! I then spoke to a airport security supervisor and according to him they have not been approached or contacted by anyone from the Anthony family. LE has been in contact with them regarding one possible sighting...

WTH!!!! and I have seen no billboards coming from the Tampa area to Orlando, granted I was on secondary roads.... wouldn't kidnappers use secondary roads versus I 75 or 4????

Totally amazing!!!! If you find a reporter anywhere, let them know! Maybe the Anthony's forgot to drive to Orlando airport today when they were pulling the bulletin board. (sorry, I just had to say it!)

You'd think they would have posters ALL OVER Florida! If it was my daughter you would bet there would be! I always wondered about them passing out flyers in Orlando at grocery stores. You'd think that the kidnapper wouldn't stick around her hometown, right????? JMO

I really feel this is a virus, guys.....I went there and things got really squirmy on the forum for a minute. I think someone else mentioned that a few posts back. Be careful!

My virus scan went nuts and deemed it an unsafe site

I took it to mean the person posting was saying that Casey and her brother were operators of a service of some sort. and Jose as well. google linkedin and its a networking site.

The guy on linked in and the guy on bebo with the same name do not appear to be the same person...Also, unless you are a business member on linked in you can't even tell who is on whose "friends list" OP is just messin. Also, google OP's username, they are posting this everywhere...dingbat!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Moonfire