Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #81

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How does someone with no job....and probably NO credit history get multiple phones?

MarlaT

So I think Casey probably broke into an unlocked car at the Sawgrass apartments and stole ZG's information out of her car. It makes the most sense to me.

In one of her interviews with Greta.

It was the Greta special. It was either Thursday or Saturday. But it was an hour special where Cindy gave her a tour of their house. She said it towards the very end of the interview.

I forgot about that! Can you see her reading legal tomes for part of that 23 hours she has to sit and do nothing.... you realize lots of inmates ask for a bible once they get put in jail or prison. Think Baez suggested it?
I think it could've been Baez to further her "good mother" image. It must be really boring and lonely for her in her cell for 23 hrs a day. Maybe, just maybe, she might even wish Caylee was there to keep her company. :(

It was the Greta special. It was either Thursday or Saturday. But it was an hour special where Cindy gave her a tour of their house. She said it towards the very end of the interview.

Yes I remember, cause I almost fell off the couch when she said it!:crazy:

It must be really boring and lonely for her in her cell for 23 hrs a day. Maybe, just maybe, she might even wish Caylee was there to keep her company. :(

She probably blames Caylee for her predicament more than she blames her own mother.

I stand corrected McSev.
I missed her on the Today Show. Thanks.:)

Nawww you can sit :) No need to stand...just helping out.

I only know because I was throwing things at the flat screen...I couldn't believe what I was hearing.

I have a question...this was briefly discussed here and also from the police...every one remember the concrete slab that was put in the Anthony's backyard conveniently on/around July 4th? Why was this so easily dismissed? Given the fact that the dogs hit in the backyard, why didn't LE dig up the concrete? Why say "well its not related so let's move on"??? Sorry if I missed something, but this has been in the back of my head for quite some time!

So does anyone agree that that could possibly be the way that Casey came up with the information on the nanny?

I have a question...this was briefly discussed here and also from the police...every one remember the concrete slab that was put in the Anthony's backyard conveniently on/around July 4th? Why was this so easily dismissed? Given the fact that the dogs hit in the backyard, why didn't LE dig up the concrete? Why say "well its not related so let's move on"??? Sorry if I missed something, but this has been in the back of my head for quite some time!

I think that they said it was brick pavers. I'm sure they did some poking around though.

It's not a concrete slab, they are concrete pavers. It's not a solid block of concrete slab. If you can catch Greta sometime, she'll show you - she's got plenty of video of 'em :)

innocent ????????????????????????????????????

i cant get over the non reporting of a missing child for 30 days

i just cant get my metal head around it

and neither can the police :furious:

I know one thing for sure, I am not going to get in trouble to find out if they have one or not! :)

No reason to test, really.:crazy: My jail days are way behind me and I don't want to update my experience.

My husband works for our local county and the inmates can use the county law library. They actually recieved grant money for this so they have to allow them access.

Things have changed since I was young!

If Casey gets mother of the year, then I know I've got sainthood locked. :)

You and me both.

There was no concrete slab. It was misinformation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member