Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #84

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The only thing that would be a slam dunk in this case would be the body of Caylee. They don't have the slam dunk, but the LE team definitely has the advantage.

I think Amy was already living at the Oveido house and was moving elsewhere. She said she put in her change of address late, which to me means her mail didnt get forwarded in time so her mail went to the old address with was Oveido.

Casey and Amy were to move in together in the "Oveido house". Then came the Amy charge that Casey stole money and checks.

http://www.local6.com/news/17169920/detail.html

2nd Search In Two Days For Missing 3-Year-Old Orlando Girl Called Off

Local6.com said:
ORLANDO, Fla. -- For the second time in two days, Orange County sheriff's deputies and K-9 units performed a search for Caylee Anthony, the missing 3-year-old Orlando girl who was reported missing in mid-July but hasn't been seen since mid-June.

Orange County sheriff's deputies on Tuesday requested the assistance of Osceola County's K-9 unit and searched a wooded area near the home of Caylee's grandparents, George and Cindy Anthony.

The search was called off and nothing was believed to have been found, Local 6 News reported. More at link above...

Monday, deputies searched a wooded area near Lee Vista Boulevard and Narcoossee Road.

Somebody had to be watching Caylee at night and my bet is the parents, usually it's easier to get your parents to watch them if you put them to bed, in my experience...there is photo evidence that Caylee went to FUsion on the Friday before she went missing..i believe the date was june 13th.

Question: if they get enough press and the show now gets picked up, will they be returning the donations?? Will they offer to shoot the show for free and donate the profits??

I don't care about their show, I don't care about the small amount of money they received to come here, none of that matters to me. Only the fact they are here searching.

Yes, I know they were NOT invited, they did it on their own. They were coming here if they received money or not.

Yes, we all pay for our meals that we make at home and we all know the cost of eating out.

I don't know if they invited the press, or if the media read it right here that they were coming or if the media went to their site and read it themselves.

I am just looking at this team as normal people out looking and they are looking for the sweet, innocent, precious Caylee, who is the focus of all of our hearts.

Someone has to find Caylee ... please someone find Caylee!

Dear George, Cindy and Lee.

We, the public, know you loved Caylee so much and it hurts that she's not found. We know you want to prove that you still love Casey. We know you would put out heroic efforts, superhuman endurance and all you have to give and then some to get Caylee back healthy. We get it. Now, you need to get off the streets, wait until LE calls you, let Casey alone until she asks for you. You need to go home, get some privacy and silence. You need lots of sleep. You need to hug the family members you have at your home. You need to heal yourselves.

The media are like wild animals who translate everything you say into media-selling soundbytes. They are wild animals in that if you don't feed them; they will go away. Smile, be polite, but don't feed them. They will go away. While you are at it, turn off all the media. It isn't good for you right now.

We, the rational public, understand. We are so sorry for you. If I could take your hand, lead you into your house, draw a hot bath, brew a nice cup of tea, get a binky for you and listen to you talk and cry until you fell asleep, I would. I can't do that, so you have to. Then, after several days of doing this, you need to get up, get a shower and fresh clothes, and call a real, professional, licensed psychotherapist. This isn't an option. The trauma you have been through is going to take professional assistance and it is wise for you to get it.
Cyber hugs.

And then they start talking and talking. I can't help but wonder if the poor baby spilled the beans about something her mother said or did and Casey took it out on her.

Excellent point!! I hadn't considered that angle!

Yeah I know about ZG. I'm talking about who actually had her while she was out partying. Has no one came forward to say they watched her while Casey was partying???

This is just speculation on my part, but I always assumed Cindy watched Caley while Casey was partying, or any other time she needed a sitter in the evenings, when Cindy wasn't at work, and the imaginary nanny watched her during the day while Casey was at her imaginary job. I'm sure Cindy was willing to babysit for free, when her daughter was working so hard and spending so much money on a daytime nanny.

Is there proof that Casey stole money & checks and wiped out Amy's account?

The Craigslist poster has posted in several different cities. There is no virus, the post directs you to a Bebo.com account.

There is no relevant information whatsoever on the Bebo.com account - the writing style of the poster suggests that it is a person suffering from schizophrenia.

The link from the Media Links thread directed me to a craigslist post. The craigslist post was in the Orlando area and did not direct me to a bebo account.

Beautifully stated; We are so attached to Caylee, but we forget that in all our frustration we are being hurtful to the people she loves the most. What would Caylee do if she could reach out and touch the grandparents who loved her so much? i.m.o. - don't know how to respond, but this was my response to Themis.

Is there proof that Casey stole money & checks and wiped out Amy's account?

GOOD QUESTION.

I don't remember seeing any reference to it in the search warrant. She certainly hasn't been charged with theft. Your question is very interesting ...

Many posters here hold out hope that she is alive or seriously want to entertain the idea, think how desperate they are. Just a thought, because if they are trying to cover up a crime they know has occured and came up with these stories on their own then a family nervous breakdown has to be around the corner as their grasp on reality is slipping by the moment.

Absolutely. You can only keep up a web of lies and deceit for so long before you slip up. Very few people can keep something like that and take it to their grave.

The only accidental cause of death I could understand in this case would be if Caylee got hold of some drugs that Casey had and died that way. Casey clearly couldn't call the police in that situation, unlike the drowning theory. There does not appear to be blood evidence in the house or a history of violence.

OMG.....every day that this case goes on I just want to bang my head against the wall....the recent comments by George saying the kidnappers are being watched and now Cindy saying Great Grandma heard from Caylee too. I'm really starting to get dizzy. This is just OVERBOARD NUTS! :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

This is just speculation on my part, but I always assumed Cindy watched Caley while Casey was partying, or any other time she needed a sitter in the evenings, when Cindy wasn't at work, and the imaginary nanny watched her during the day while Casey was at her imaginary job. I'm sure Cindy was willing to babysit for free, when her daughter was working so hard and spending so much money on a daytime nanny.

I understand that too, but there had to someone else that would sit for Caylee when her mom couldn't/wouldn't and Cindy wasn't available. KWIM?

Casey thinks she'll get away with whatever has happened. I'm sure her lawyer is telling her don't talk / keep your mouth shut the best thing you say is nothing to ANY questions asked.

I hope she is climbing the walls in jail....I can't wait for all her friends to say Casey who?

OMG.....every day that this case goes on I just want to bang my head against the wall....the recent comments by George saying the kidnappers are being watched and now Cindy saying Great Grandma heard from Caylee too. I'm really starting to get dizzy. This is just OVERBOARD NUTS! :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

I feel the same way. The only way to look at it, I guess, is that they are going through all the stages of grief....anger, denial, ect. How can they say they are looking for Caylee one day and then the next day say "the kidnappers are being watched." It's so frustrating to me. I just want someone to find Caylee so this will come to an end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member