Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #84

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been thinking for a while now how Casey was pulling off the not going to work, where she was spending her days and hours with Caylee, etc. I do believe her parents heard the name ''zanny'' or ''nanny'' before because Casey was milking them for suposeddly ''nanny'' money. But....i was wondering how come Caylee never said ''i was in the pool with mom today'', (and not with a nanny), ''i was at the beach with mom today'' (and not with a nanny).

And then I was DUHHHHHH.....Cayse could have pulled that off when Caylee was one or even two but not when she was three!!!!!!!!! So it was the end for this little excursions and lies and pocket money for the nanny do you think? Or like others who said Cayse was leaving her in the car or in the trunk perhaps? Caylee was old enough finally so that Cayse couldn't keep her secrets SECRET?

Bingo!

At this point I just want Cindy and George to tell us why they aren't involved and apparently haven't been called.

I don't understand either, but it may be as simple as Cindy and George refusing to accept that a search for a body is needed. They could be in deep denial. TES is an incredible organization, and they could be a real help in this case.

Been wondering about this myself on and off for the past week...lots of WSers have been posting about how Caylee is old enough to both understand AND repeat what she sees and hears...:(

See I don't know about this one because my three year old does talk about things we did in the day time, but I can also coach him to events that didn't happen. Like if I say oh we saw the big tractor today, do you want to go see another one tomorrow? He will agree even if we never saw one. IDK if that makes sense but my point is, kids are very impressionable in this time and they think you are the one who brings the sun out in the morning so pretty much anything you tell your kids they will go with

If Cindy and George won't come out with anything that would have been causing Casey to "move out", "travel", not be home any night after June 15th. They say everything was fine. Cindy and Caylee swam in the pool, Casey took her out of the pool. If nothing in the family dynamic changed, and no arguements were going on, then how did it happen that Casey was living at Tony's, stealing gas, ringing up a $724 phone bill, stealing from Cindy? These 2 situations can not co-exist. It isn't logical.

Everything can't be fine and then have everything we do know to be fact after June 16th.

ETA: I guess what I am trying to say is this, it was not critical til around July 3rd for Cindy to post on Myspace. She at somepoint and for some period of time was ok that THEY were gone. Yet the night of the 15th was not expected to be their last night in the house and on the 16th they didn't leave with trip stuff according to George. This one major inconsistency points to something very different than kidnapping and a families reaction to it.

As long as Cindy and George are being up front with Law Enforcement, that - to me - is the most important thing. Don't get me wrong - I WANT to know what is going on and what is the truth and what isn't, but the Anthonys are not obliged - any more than the authorities are - to tell us the truth. (I WISH they would say nothing rather than give us half of the truth, but, alas, my wishes don't always come true!)

I apologize if this was already posted. See? They ARE searching and always have been.

http://www.local6.com/news/17169920/detail.html

For the second time in two days, Orange County sheriff's deputies and K-9 units performed a search for Caylee Anthony, the missing 3-year-old Orlando girl who was reported missing in mid-July but hasn't been seen since mid-June.

Orange County sheriff's deputies on Tuesday requested the assistance of Osceola County's K-9 unit and searched a wooded area near the home of Caylee's grandparents, George and Cindy Anthony.

The search was called off and nothing was believed to have been found, Local 6 News reported
And I believe another search found an animal's carcass.

Hi Manatee,

I haved faced it. I swear. I do believe that something wicked has occurred, but only because it's hard not to believe it right now. But, there's also the co-counsel attorney who stated, on video, that there are people who have met the ZF-G nanny. (Are attorneys permitted to BOLDfaced LIE? I know they can spin the truth without actually stating anything in particular, but it's all good for them to lie, on camera?)

Anyway, even if poor little Caylee is deceased, that doesn't mean anyone would have even a remote clue where to search for her, unless they believe in and follow what psychics have blabbered so far.

And if the little girl is no longer alive, there's no telling if her remains could ever be found, least of all ... where.

I just don't see the point in searching, except to have it be some kind of "feel good" for those who are physically searching ......... so they can tell themselves they did something......... good.

:bud:

Casey is not that creative really. If investigators just travel the areas that she traveled most often they could get an idea of where to look, which apparently they are starting to do. You know, drive between her parents house, universal, blanchard, tony's, the club. Attempt to think how she would think...She lived in that house since she was 3 and did not travel far away from there so chances are "Caylee is close."
I don't know, I'm not a detective but this is how I would go about it. I know they can do a better job than what it is currently going on. Also, where are all those volunteers??? Search dumpsters for one. Maybe she just stuffed her in a dark garbage bag and put her in the garbage as, terrible as that sounds....it is frustrating. But I truly believe that a better job can be done in trying to find Caylee. I know detectives don't buy the Zanny theory.

Been wondering about this myself on and off for the past week...lots of WSers have been posting about how Caylee is old enough to both understand AND repeat what she sees and hears...:(

I haven't sat down and watched the Father's Day video from start to finish, but I recall others saying it did not appear Caley was able to speak very well. I don't think Casey could have gotten away with her imaginary job very long with a chatty 3 y/o around, I wonder if she discouraged Caley from talking.

The only LIE Cindy and George really defend and hold on to passed all others is the LIE that keeps Caylee alive and with the kidnappers and that Casey is a good mom.

They backed off the gas cans, backed off the partying. But anything to do with contact to the nanny or that one exists they have to defend or they give up hope.

Anything that comes up about the job, or money or any of the many many things that Casey has done they always say that will be dealt with after Caylee is found, not that Casey didn't do it. The question is not just how long Casey can hold on to this LIE because IMO that is forever. The question becomes how long can the Anthony's.

Exactly.

And I don't believe the pool thing either. If that really was the case...why wouldn't they just tell the truth. Granted they have lied this long - but I'm sure the punishement would be so much less if it was proven an accident. I think she did something to her - and not by accident.

I am with you on this why didnt she just call 911 and if she was at fault and it was totaly her fault she would just lie about that any way. she would not be sitting in Jail for that. There is really something strang with this family.:behindbar

C
snipped: Maybe she just stuffed her in a dark garbage bag and put her in the garbage as, terrible as that sounds....it is frustrating. But I truly believe that a better job can be done in trying to find Caylee. I know detectives don't buy the Zanny theory.

it's been weeks though, she's probably long gone if that was the case

I don't understand either, but it may be as simple as Cindy and George refusing to accept that a search for a body is needed. They could be in deep denial. TES is an incredible organization, and they could be a real help in this case.
That is what I thought...but the search of the woods would have the same effect...and if LE didn't search thy'd get all kinds of flack.

See I don't know about this one because my three year old does talk about things we did in the day time, but I can also coach him to events that didn't happen. Like if I say oh we saw the big tractor today, do you want to go see another one tomorrow? He will agree even if we never saw one. IDK if that makes sense but my point is, kids are very impressionable in this time and they think you are the one who brings the sun out in the morning so pretty much anything you tell your kids they will go with

I agree with this... it would probably also be possible to make a "game" out of not telling Gramma what happened during the day.

I think Amy was already living at the Oveido house and was moving elsewhere. She said she put in her change of address late, which to me means her mail didnt get forwarded in time so her mail went to the old address with was Oveido.

yeppers.

In the article above, George referred to "people assisting outside the normal scope of things." Does anyone else think these people could be scam artists trying to get money from the family by preying upon the grief-stricken grandparents, trying to give them hope Caley is alive? The whole thing is just so bizarre, I find it hard to believe George really believes any of this, but I do think grandparents in that position would cling to anything that would give them hope that Caley could be alive. I don't understand driving around with a billboard, instead of doing on-the-ground searches, except that on-the-ground searches are looking more for a body than a live child. Maybe they don't want to do anything that implies Caley is no longer alive, because they just can't face it? That makes them easy targets for scammers. It's just all so sad.

The video I watched was not like what people here are discussing. Every time he speaks people mix his words up and change them around and call him names.

I was expecting much worse when I just watched the video after listening to everyone here put words into his mouth. Other than being in pain and wanting to hold on to hope and not wanting to discuss his daughter with the media he seems to be reacting as any grandparent would.. As any grandparent should!

http://www.wftv.com/video/17170092/index.html

Hhmmm... I'm thinking they pulled in Dr Vass' sniffer in to see if they could get a time of death.

Read the abstract on this site:
http://www.astm.org/JOURNALS/FORENSIC/PAGES/941.htm

Seems Dr. Vass has found a correlation between certain chemicals/molecules found in the decomp vapors and time of death.

Maybe LE knows about an argument that happened on the 16th (neighbors now talking) and they feel that Casey knowingly left her daughter in danger in the car. Willful neglect type of thing... in order to keep Caylee away from the family due to something that was said that day??

If LE can prove Caylee died on the 16th, it won't look like a sad accident but more like intentional neglect which led to Caylee's death.

Read this Dr. Vass' paper in this journal....link above.

Anyone think my theory possible??

I think it also depends on the child. When my son was 3 he couldnt give details about his day or communicate as well as my daughter at 3 and we later found out that he was slightly autistic but very high functioning. My daughter however had a very wide vocabulary at that age and could talk your ear off about her day.

The person who was supposed to meet George in Oveido (whoever this was, and whyever it was) didn't show up appartently.

During his time in Oviedo on Tuesday morning, he passed out shirts and fliers to random strangers who came up to him, but the person who he said he was supposed to meet in Oviedo didn't show up.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17169161/detail.html

I really hurt for him if he is still clinging to this hope and honestly believed that he was going to meet with someone who had information. While the majority of us believe little Caylee is gone, I honestly believe he is trying to hold on to ANY hope that she is alive. Denial is a very strong tool when the mind just doesn't want to accept the inevitable. However, it doesn't erase the pain when false leads like this occur. :(

can't really blame him...I have a feeling I'd show up at every opportunity, too, likely with LE, if they were so inclined...:(

At this point I just want Cindy and George to tell us why they aren't involved and apparently haven't been called.
Because George and Cindy are looking for a live Caylee.

TES would be looking for her remains. :(

I put this on the other thread "what was she gonna do" or whatever its called..but I cannot get over the similarities between Casey and Melinda Duckett. Mind boggling. Sure-there are some differences...but same thinking. Am I the only one seeing this?? (just doing a mental check here!!)

Just gave my little boy some coaching about zanieda and going to her house to play with the puppy, he asked me what color is the puppy, then i asked if zanieda was his friend and he said yes and that he wanted to go see her puppy. Just an example, I agree all children are different.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DownlowDelivery