Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #88

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where are these "pavers" bought on the fourth weekend everyone is talking about?! You can clearly see the pavers at the back under the patio set/lounge chairs in photos of Caylee taken when she was very small and toddling in the yard so those definitely aren't new.

Where are you getting that Casey did not have access to the house? I strongly disagree with that theory. If she did return on the 24th as George said, it would certainly go towards her having total access to the home. Also, it would indicate she could come and go as she pleased because of the casual mention of grabbing some work clothes. If she had been forced or otherwise barred from the house, Casey would have taken ALL of her clothes! Party animals can't wear the same things time after time if they want to keep up appearances (which we know she was all about that). She had also left Caylee's supposed fav toy behind. Makes no sense.

Isn't funny that the 24th keeps popping up?

Jesse thinks he hears Caylee in the background
George reports the shed being broke into and gas cans missing
George enters Casey's trunk to get wedge to fix Cindy car....woahhh gas cans

Perhaps Casey was trying to establish "alibis" that day? Tossing some gorilla dust in the air to keep everyone confused?

She would have gone through the garage right into the backyard without having to go in the house at all. It's possible there may be a door leading to the backyard from the garage!
Do we know that's how the house is laid out?

Could be....but I still think phone records from the 17th will be very telling.

The fact alone that they haven't let the media see this date's records is very interesting... makes you go hmmmmmm:waitasec:

I think it's safe to say that the "prevailing theory" is that June 16,17 are the key dates in which Caylee went missing. If you throw out the gas cans/shed -- or just put it on the back burner -- and accept that the JG call was either a mistake in recollection on his part or a ruse on Casey's part -- it all fits.
That is incorrect. June 15th is the last known sighting of Caylee by an outside, independent source.

I'm gonna stick my neck out...don't want to hurt any feelings...

But I don't think this is a Xanax death, suffocation/heat death in the trunk, or an accidental drowning.

Given what we've learned about Miss Casey's obvious anger problem (neighbors hearing her screaming at parents on quite a few occasions), I think that Caylee's death resulted from her explosive temper, and as a sort of sick payback to her parents.

JMHO.

Sadly, I have to agree with you here. imo there had to be a reason why Caylee's body could not be seen. A drowning could be explained as accidental. Severe trama to a body you can't just explain away so easily. A little 2 year old would be no match for someone who can fly off the handle.
Everything Casey does is to protect herself.

VB

REALLY? Ok, that is odd, I wonder when that was and why the seizure happened.
Benzo withdrawal can cause 'Status Epilepticus' which are a protracted type of seizure unlike a regular seizure that occurs when you have epilepsy.

Catsmeow, when you say "pal mal" seizure are you referring to a petit mal seizure? I have never heard of a pal mal seizure.

maybe the unreleased phone records show something like a call to the poison control center or sumptin like that

I'm gonna stick my neck out...don't want to hurt any feelings...

But I don't think this is a Xanax death, suffocation/heat death in the trunk, or an accidental drowning.

Given what we've learned about Miss Casey's obvious anger problem (neighbors hearing her screaming at parents on quite a few occasions), I think that Caylee's death resulted from her explosive temper, and as a sort of sick payback to her parents.

JMHO.
Sounds good to me - She was fighting with GM on fathers day heard by neighbors. They say she has quite the temper...I bet she choked Caylee out or threw her....

So were there "no calls" on the 17th?

Or are there "calls" for the 17th, but they have not been released to the media?

So were there "no calls" on the 17th?

Or are there "calls" for the 17th, but they have not been released to the media?

My understanding is that there were calls, but they've not been released.

I think Casey is sitting in jail blaming her mother. If only they had kept Caylee so she could do what she wanted, when she wanted, how she wanted, none of this would have happened. And all they did was bit_ch at her for her activities. When all this is over and Caylee has been found, she will still blame her mother. JMO

Do we know that's how the house is laid out?
It appeared there is a "Florida room/screen in porch" on the left side of the back of the home (same side as the garage) where they entered with Greta. It appeared the side yard on the right side of the home is where the shed was located. This would mean there is possibly a door leading to the left side yard off the garage, but we haven't seen it that I am aware of.

Sadly, I have to agree with you here. imo there had to be a reason why Caylee's body could not be seen. A drowning could be explained as accidental. Severe trama to a body you can't just explain away so easily. A little 2 year old would be no match for someone who can fly off the handle.
Everything Casey does is to protect herself.

VB

I couldn't agree more. If it were an accident, it would have been reported that way, unless Caysey is an idiot! I live in MD, a little girl was found in a pool at a residential home a few weeks ago, no charges were filed against anyone in that childs death. If Caylee's death wasn't accidental, then a cover up is needed. Theres no need to hide an accident in my book!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mel18