Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #88

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Casey doesn't want that child found. Even her boyfriend says that Casey wasn't panicking or looking for her. At least he's talking to investigators.

This was posted on the web blog of the orlando newspaper....have no idea if what the poster is saying is true or not
This morning at 9 a group of people are going to search in the Jay Blanchard Park. They said they had emailed the Anthony's on how they could help search for Caylee and never got an answer so they are searching on their own. I hope and pray they find something. They said if they didn't find Caylee maybe they could find the missing cell phone!! We need to get more search parties going!! Thank you to this group, maybe George could park the sign and help out this morning

I have at times felt really sorry for the Anthony's, then I get so p'oed at their behaviour. I think after the latest news, I am firmly going to stay :furious:

I just don't believe Caylee is alive. If that is her from Merritt Island then maybe she can be properly taken care of.

Body Found In Indian River Lagoon
Wednesday, August 13, 2008 9:12:10 AM
Tools: E-mail | Print | Feedback |
MERRITT ISLAND -- A body has been found in a lagoon in Brevard County.

According to Florida Today, the Brevard County Sheriff's Office is trying to figure out how the body got into the Indian River Lagoon.

It was found behind Doc's Bait House on Merritt Island.

The body was found around 6:30 a.m. Wednesday near the bait and tackle shop at 588 West Merritt Island Causeway.

I just did a google map plot, and it's 42.6 miles from the Anthony home to the location where this body was found. So with traffic, would take her about 50 minutes to get there.

IT'S NOT CAYLEE !!

Bicycle mishap suspected in Indian River drowning

Brevard County Sheriff's investigators believe a body found in Indian River lagoon this morning is a 54-year-old man who drowned after falling into the water behind a Merritt Island bait shop.
BCS agent Jonathan Kent, said the man, whose name is not being released until his family is notified, was riding a bicycle along the dock near Docs Bait House, when he missed a curve and fell into the water, hitting his head on coquina rock.

Kent said investigators think the man was knocked out and then eventually drowned. Investigators don't believe there is any foul play involved.

Sgt. Lana West of BCSO said about five units responded to the scene around 6:30 a.m. at the bait and tackle shop at 588 W. Merritt Island Causeway.

Morning all, trying to catch up here, don't know if this has already been asked.....

Anyone think it strange that according to the new phone records that nothing was released about the 17th ??? I find it hard to believe she didn't make or receive ANY calls in a 24 hour span.....

Wonder if LE is sending a message like, "We know your movements the 16th & 18th, so if your looking for any deal, you need to step up & discuss your calls/movements on the 17th.......(before these to are also released to the public)........MOO

Wonder if that would equate to the gas that was taken from the shed?

It's not Caylee thank goodness. Florida Today website just updated to say it was a 54 yr. old man that fell off his bike, hit his head, fell into the lagoon and drowned.

Goes to show how screwed up the news is around here. One tv station is saying it's a female, and another news outlet (Florida Today paper) is saying it is a male. :confused:

I deleted mine when I realized it was 2007...sorry y'all. The current body is the 54 year old man who had a bike accident.

I deleted mine when I realized it was 2007...sorry y'all. The current body is the 54 year old man who had a bike accident.

Lot's of bodies being found in the lagoon. Let's hope they don't find any more!

What I don't get is how George can make those crazy statements that he has "people" under surveillence that he says have Caylee? The detectives said they have no knowledge of that?

It's not Caylee thank goodness. Florida Today website just updated to say it was a 54 yr. old man that fell off his bike, hit his head, fell into the lagoon and drowned.

Thanks I had already posted that before I saw your post stating it wasn't Caylee. Thank God it isn't Caylee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleutherine