Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #88

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just can't understand how this girl could hurt her child and then hide her body so well and no one in her circle of friends, heard, saw or suspected anything. What did she do with Caylee? On august 16 it will be 9 weeks since she was last seen. I don't think Casey will ever talk and I don't think Caylee will be found.

I am sure this has been discussed but I am wondering if the "pizza" and cleaning supplies were actually found in the trunk by mom or if it was the story told to her by Casey to explain the smell. "Mom, the only reason my car smells is because there was an old moldy pizza in there for days and so I used a combination of cleaning supplies to try to remove the odor". Was the smell of cleaning supplies from actual cleaning bottles (and why would she have them in her trunk) or from her trying to clean her trunk? I have never had to scrub my trunk with cleaning supplies, just an occasional vaccuum and if the "pizza" was in the box what good would it do to scrub the fabric?

I don't want to be cynical or anything - and have in mind that for now until until now I still consider the gps victms who are really bad in dealing with the situation - but........

driving the car around with Caylee's picture it does give George and Cindy a nice hideout place to discuss some things without the fear of someone hearing them right?? Is George taking these trips alone or I am correct that he did that with Cindy? And other people were driving the picture around town before. It is only recently that George has taken up to the task himself. I find this trips weird since there are soooooooo much many other things that they could have been doing with more practical results - like ground searches even though they don't have a clue where to look. But since Casey talked about several locations it would make more sence for a person to start looking there instead of driving that picture for hours around town.

After all Caylee's picture is 24/7 online and on news bulletins and tv shows. Driving the car around neighbourhoods is not that important compared to that?

This is JMO but I honestly think Casey had NO TRUE friends which shows tons about her character...I mean for NOT ONE person to be able to come to her defense(besides her beloved family) that is saying LOADS...YEAH I know the theory that nobody wants to get involved blah blah blah..well even in the beginning nobody came forth and that was before the media cirucs that this has become. This case is unique in so many ways. I mean normally someone comes forth..good or bad and normally it's several people..co-workers etc. I just find it odd.

I just can't understand how this girl could hurt her child and then hide her body so well and no one in her circle of friends, heard, saw or suspected anything. What did she do with Caylee? On august 16 it will be 9 weeks since she was last seen. I don't think Casey will ever talk and I don't think Caylee will be found.

Hindsight is 20/20. I bet the friends looked back, compared notes and now may recall some odd occurances and behaviors.

I don't want to be cynical or anything - and have in mind that for now until until now I still consider the gps victms who are really bad in dealing with the situation - but........

driving the car around with Caylee's picture it does give George and Cindy a nice hideout place to discuss some things without the fear of someone hearing them right?? Is George taking these trips alone or I am correct that he did that with Cindy? And other people were driving the picture around town before. It is only recently that George has taken up to the task himself. I find this trips weird since there are soooooooo much many other things that they could have been doing with more practical results - like ground searches even though they don't have a clue where to look. But since Casey talked about several locations it would make more sence for a person to start looking there instead of driving that picture for hours around town.

After all Caylee's picture is 24/7 online and on news bulletins and tv shows. Driving the car around neighbourhoods is not that important compared to that?

That is a good thought...maybe they think their house is bugged? I can't honestly say in other cases have I seen someone driving a billboard around versus ground searches et. I did see Cindy in the car the very first day that he took the billboard out. I can't confirm any of his other trips.

Even if I knew the babysitter well and wasn't worried about my daughter's safety, but couldn't find them, I would be frantic and I would miss my daughter, the fact that she was able to hang out with friends and post comments on myspace and do the deed with her boyfriend and drink and go out, that is a HUGE sign of guilt. The babysitter story began with the babysitter taking her because she wanted to keep Caylee for herself eventually turned into viloent dangerous kidnappers who are asking for nothing in exchange for Caylee.

This is so ridiculous and sad.

With the way things have gone in this case,it would not surprise me to find out that the house was bugged.With all of the odd comments and behavior from the Anthony's it probably would not take much to get a court order/judges approval for that.

I was just reading the article where it described her living conditions in the big house. So nobody is putting money in poor little Casey's account in jail???.WOW her parents must really think she is innocent and must really support her. BOLOGNA...there is another excuse I have to think the whole charade by George and Cindy is indeed a great acting job.

I was just reading the article where it described her living conditions in the big house. So nobody is putting money in poor little Casey's account in jail???.WOW her parents must really think she is innocent and must really support her. BOLOGNA...there is another excuse I have to think the whole charade by George and Cindy is indeed a great acting job.

I wondered too what the county jail life was like. Did anyone catch what they said last night about her watching tv? It's difficult because all the other inmates have to be cleared from the rec room before she is brought in, if irc.

Ditto that. I hope they find her, because I have a hard time believing that someone like Casey is smart enough to pull it off, but the longer time goes on with no info on Caylee's whereabouts I am inclined to believe you.

i think you are correct

I'm not sure how true it is but I have been told that if authority's have (just cause) they can turn your cell phone on and listen to what is being said. example: you and some friends are sitting around talking and there is a cell phone on the table,the conversation can be listened to and or recorded. Some people will take the batteries out.

I am sure this has been discussed but I am wondering if the "pizza" and cleaning supplies were actually found in the trunk by mom or if it was the story told to her by Casey to explain the smell. "Mom, the only reason my car smells is because there was an old moldy pizza in there for days and so I used a combination of cleaning supplies to try to remove the odor". Was the smell of cleaning supplies from actual cleaning bottles (and why would she have them in her trunk) or from her trying to clean her trunk? I have never had to scrub my trunk with cleaning supplies, just an occasional vaccuum and if the "pizza" was in the box what good would it do to scrub the fabric?

I think George's recent revelation about the Arm and Hammer is to explain the test he knows that's going to come back showing someone tried to clean the trunk. JMO, IMO, etc. etc.

I'm not sure how true it is but I have been told that if authority's have (just cause) they can turn your cell phone on and listen to what is being said. example: you and some friends are sitting around talking and there is a cell phone on the table,the conversation can be listened to and or recorded. Some people will take the batteries out.

They can listen in on land lines with the proper autho to do so, but cell phones not sure. See if you can find something to back that one up as it would be interesting reading material.

Casey Anthony is the one who knows the what where and why.
Will she ever break from her act and tell the truth???

Sadly, I do not think so....
My sister has this personality disorder...So, I kinda "get" Casey
I am reminded of:
OJ Simpson
Scott Peterson
Joran van der Sloot....

The truth will stay with them.
IMO If all the attention goes away, she may talk.
Right now, she's in control.

Unless there is some breakthrough this week by the police or physical evidence (I do think they have enough evidence to suspect what happened but not enough to bring charges for now)....things does not look good for finding Caylee or find out exactly what happened. Not good at all.

I also think the police must have a pretty good idea of a motive right now or a trigger for an accident. I said from the beginning the relationship with the boyfriend was a trigger and we saw yesterday a report of an unstable relationship. I think Cayse was clinging on this boyfriend for dear life, inserting herself in his friends' circles, even with his family (message to sister), to his home, to his business place (promoting the club) but also business in general (remember the message about finding singers for her boyfriend?) :bang: The walls were closing on Casey. The money she stole from Amy are nothing compared to the debt she created on her parents' credit cards/accounts. No job, no roomate anymore to live with - don't tell me Amy was going to live with her after what she did, no job, no nanny. The police must have a pretty good idea about all of this.

But......where is Caylee? Where did she put her? I don't believe for a second she buried her someplace. She is too diva and ''ADD'' to do that. Not enough time, not enough privacy. But throw a 3 year old in a river, in a lake, in a DUMPSTER, would take her what? Like 5 minutes top? And if the physical evidence in the trunk are not so compelling right now it only means she placed the child there either in a bag, in a blanket, in a container. Is anything missing from the Anthony's house, the boyfriend's house, Amy's house? :bang::bang::bang::bang:

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
I don't think she buried her either. Digging a hole deep enough to bury a body, even a three year old's body would be HARD work, she doesn't seem like the type to partake in ANY kind of hard work. Not to mention it would've taken a LONG time. JMO

They can listen in on land lines with the proper autho to do so, but cell phones not sure. See if you can find something to back that one up as it would be interesting reading material.

Patty G I just Googled (cell phone as listening device) and a bunch of stuff pops up,I am not good at cut and paste. sorry.

Prisons are filled with inmates who never tell their part in the crime they were convicted of and I am concerned this may be the same with Casey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleutherine