Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #88

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And Casey told Lee that she lost her "blackjack" (which some think is code for caylee) on the lower left side of town by the "mall".

Yes, I have also considered that the black jack could have been their code word for Caylee. But this case is so bizarre it makes my brain hurt.

I just thought of something, some might say that the airline would have the name of the child for the ticket, well this might not be the case. I have a 2 1/2 year old and travel very often with her to NY to visit family. Since its a domestic flight I buy an adult ticket and a child ticket, now when in the airport they ask for my ID but never ask for any ID for the child, so any name can be used.

Great point! Thank you.

Yup, I mean the shed was not broken into. I don't think the gas cans were stolen either. I just feel the gas cans were not in the shed at the time the police came to the house to check on the robbery.

The 24th set up the events leading to the car in the parking lot on the 27th, knowing it will be towed away eventually. And then knowing it could take an additional 7 plus days to notify the owner the car is in the tow yard.

JMO!

But with that theory you are implying that George is in on/or covering whatever happened to Caylee. Is that a safe assumption?

Absolutely true- and why I dont think the 16th theory at the house fits..
The shed was not broken into until 6/23-6/24.
Decomp in car and dumped 6/27.. where are you putting a dead body all that time?? It just has too many holes, not saying i am right, just saying I have yet to see where a plausible theory makes this all fit to these dates.
What stops me from thinking that Caylee was alive at that point is the fact that no one - but no one - admits to seeing her after the 16th (and I'm not sure that sighting from George is truthful). Casey's movements are known, though, so where was Caylee during that week?

Unless. She was home with George and Cindy, and for whatever reason they won't reveal this.

If she backed the car up into the garage (opening it with a keypad), she could have gone through the house to the backyard, unless she was unable to open the door inside the garage.

I think it's more likely that she did that than walk around the side of the house carrying something (?) that could be seen by all the neighbors.

She would have gone through the garage right into the backyard without having to go in the house at all. It's possible there may be a door leading to the backyard from the garage!

Quote:
Originally Posted by catsmeow
The 'zanny' drug nickname has been discussed a few times over here as well as the overdose.

. If you get hooked on xanax you have to WEAN off. If you go cold turkey off of xanax you can have a pal mal seizure and die. .

--------------------------------------------------

oh my catsmeow.. cindy reported that jesse took casey to hospital for a seizure.. thought this was odd.. so many little things cindy lets out .. alot gets ignored.. i am sorry but am not good at searching and doing links etc.. im sure the good ones can google and find this.. she said it like it was really nothing..

REALLY? Ok, that is odd, I wonder when that was and why the seizure happened.
Benzo withdrawal can cause 'Status Epilepticus' which are a protracted type of seizure unlike a regular seizure that occurs when you have epilepsy.

There's been so much discussion about Casey borrowing the shovel from the neighbor,

VB

Always thought that shovel was not borrowed to break lock. The earlier post about possible robbery attempt is a good one. There was definitely something in the garage, lug wrench from the car, that could have been used. I'm wondering if gas cans/shed break-in may just be a distraction.

Does anyone know, at what point in the investigation will LE have to tip their hand and show what evidence they have?

Also, if Casey has "the right" to a speedy trial, is there a set time frame when this would have to happen? I also keep hearing the reference to an August 31 date regarding charges, or going to court, or something of that nature, but not sure what the significance of this date is....

Unless the case grows cold and it benefits LE to do so, we may get a peek in a probable cause statement if murder charges are filed. We may get a peek at the upcomming arrangment on Aug 21st for the child neglect and OJ charges. Even if we get that, LE will only release a minimal amount of info needed to justify the charges to a judge. LE will hold on to everything they can until there is a trial and only release to Casey's attorney evidence through discovery.

I'm gonna stick my neck out...don't want to hurt any feelings...

But I don't think this is a Xanax death, suffocation/heat death in the trunk, or an accidental drowning.

Given what we've learned about Miss Casey's obvious anger problem (neighbors hearing her screaming at parents on quite a few occasions), I think that Caylee's death resulted from her explosive temper, and as a sort of sick payback to her parents.

JMHO.

You could be 100% right about the emotional involvement regarding the dumping methods...

but...regarding the photos I think what we see in the photos as outsiders is totally subjective. Personally I see a young woman who is good in posing - and I don't mean necessarily anything fake - but knows how to pose for the camera, how she looks good, how to smile, how to set up cute photos etc. I see a really cute photoalbum with the child with a lot of costumes etc. What about some natural photos? Where there was no celebration or dress up occassion? Haven't seen many of those? She could have easily taken some nice photos with the kid where mom also looks cool and funny and then just hand the baby to her mom.

Just saying...Did you see any pics where the child kisses mommy, has her arms around mommy's neck, chest, holds mommy's face, etc? Casey looks like a cool younger aunt who when visits she takes this fun cute pictures with the child to post on her myspace account. It is dress up fun time. My own subjective opinion of course that could be 100% wrong.

i noticed that caylee had a genuine smile when with her grandparents but almost a forced smile when with her mom.

What stops me from thinking that Caylee was alive at that point is the fact that no one - but no one - admits to seeing her after the 16th (and I'm not sure that sighting from George is truthful). Casey's movements are known, though, so where was Caylee during that week?

Unless. She was home with George and Cindy, and for whatever reason they won't reveal this.
I think it's safe to say that the "prevailing theory" is that June 16,17 are the key dates in which Caylee went missing. If you throw out the gas cans/shed -- or just put it on the back burner -- and accept that the JG call was either a mistake in recollection on his part or a ruse on Casey's part -- it all fits.

Where do you get info that there WERE NO calls rather than calls were not released? That would be a good Q for LE.

It's been phraised differently by posters and by the media.

miss lisa said:
But with that theory you are implying that George is in on whatever happened to Caylee. Is that a safe assumption?

Very safe assumption.

My initial thoughts were also that the grandparents were in on it after the fact, and that Cindy's 911 calls were staged. Though I must admit that I haven't worked out this theory to make it consistent with all that we know about the case.

This makes perfect sense!
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=zanny

Maybe she was using Xanax to put Caylee asleep in the car while she partied.

But, how did she know Zenaida G. would be looking at Apt. 110?
Was she trailing anyone named Zenaida?

http://www.drugs.com/xanax.html
One side effect of overdose is seizures (Casey in the past)

what is so weird about all this Zanaida...somewhere here someone discussed that Baez was somehow associated with a Zanaida (Zanny) from kissimmee...which btw...if there is a Zanaida she is probably Puerto Rican (we have over a million puerto ricans here in Orlando) not an illegal immigrant like some have said. Is there a possible relationship? Is Baez a court appointed attorney or is someone paying him?
So does anyone know about this post I'm talking about. I can't seem to find it.

With all of the attention on this case, it's weird to think that there aren't sightings or multiple sightings of Caylee. I've only hard of one sighting up to this point. In every other missing child case you hear about sightings. Makes me thing that Caylee is dead or in hiding. I wonder if LE is watching all those who have some involvement. Maybe following them, watching what purchases they are making. I think the only way Caylee is alive is if she is out of the country or in hiding. Maybe in someones home who won't let her see the light of day!

I'm gonna stick my neck out...don't want to hurt any feelings...

But I don't think this is a Xanax death, suffocation/heat death in the trunk, or an accidental drowning.

Given what we've learned about Miss Casey's obvious anger problem (neighbors hearing her screaming at parents on quite a few occasions), I think that Caylee's death resulted from her explosive temper, and as a sort of sick payback to her parents.

JMHO.

I think her uncontrolled anger is the reason there is no Caylee.

Yup, I mean the shed was not broken into. I don't think the gas cans were stolen either. I just feel the gas cans were not in the shed at the time the police came to the house to check on the robbery.

The 24th set up the events leading to the car in the parking lot on the 27th, knowing it will be towed away eventually. And then knowing it could take an additional 7 plus days to notify the owner the car is in the tow yard.

JMO!

Patty I love to read your thoughts. Please elaborate. You think George called LE and made a report why then? As a total ruse? Why draw the attention there?

I wonder what George initially said to LE when he notified them to come over regarding the 24th? Maybe he changed his story by the time LE got there - just like the stories keep changing now.

i noticed that caylee had a genuine smile when with her grandparents but almost a forced smile when with her mom.

I think that's cuz her mom was teaching her to be a little poser.

"Smile like mommy!"

In just about every photo of Casey, her smile looks fake. I remember one photo--the guy captioned the photo with "How did Casey know I was taking her pic?" She seemed to have a built in radar to know a camera was nearby and pointed at her...other people in the photo were going about whatever they were doing, but CAsey oddly was turned toward the camera with a big sheet-eating grin on her face.

Maybe she had started to teach Caylee that terrible habit. :crazy::crazy::crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roiana