Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #88

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
what is so weird about all this Zanaida...somewhere here someone discussed that Baez was somehow associated with a Zanaida (Zanny) from kissimmee...which btw...if there is a Zanaida she is probably Puerto Rican (we have over a million puerto ricans here in Orlando) not an illegal immigrant like some have said. Is there a possible relationship? Is Baez a court appointed attorney or is someone paying him?
So does anyone know about this post I'm talking about. I can't seem to find it.

I remember that post IIRC someone was saying a Zanaida lived within a few miles of Baez..that is all I recall.

Just to lay the shovel to rest for myself. Let's say she had intended to use it but realized that it was not a good idea and returned it unused. She was probably in a panic and thought she would bury something incriminating but didn't want to use their shovel, mom and dad might notice, okay borrow the neighbors. What can I tell them to make it seem innocent, digging up shoots for Caylee. Then going through the scenarios decided it was too risky. Hence, item left in trunk for a couple of days until she could decide what to do.

Although Cindy claimed the shovel was borrowed from the neighbor for cutting down the bamboo in the back yard, I think that was a lie because .... didn't she tell this tale before it was revealed that Casey took the gas cans from the shed during that interview in their living room? I am under the impression the real reason Casey borrowed the shovel was to break the lock on the shed to get the gasoline in the gas cans. How else could she have broken the shed lock? It makes sense to me, anyway.

With all of the attention on this case, it's weird to think that there aren't sightings or multiple sightings of Caylee. I've only hard of one sighting up to this point. In every other missing child case you hear about sightings. Makes me thing that Caylee is dead or in hiding. I wonder if LE is watching all those who have some involvement. Maybe following them, watching what purchases they are making. I think the only way Caylee is alive is if she is out of the country or in hiding. Maybe in someones home who won't let her see the light of day!

If Caylee is alive then how do you explain the death scent and the cadaver dogs hitting in the backyard and Casey's car trunk?

I think Casey is sitting in jail blaming her mother. If only they had kept Caylee so she could do what she wanted, when she wanted, how she wanted, none of this would have happened. And all they did was bit_ch at her for her activities. When all this is over and Caylee has been found, she will still blame her mother. JMO

I agree. This is SOP for people with the same behavior traits as exhibited by Casey.
Lanie

That whole 23rd/24th shed, gas can retrieval story and evidently, no decomp smell, just doesn't fit. Just like JG's statement that he heard Caylee on the phone that day. Which we later found out was not true.

Exactly, why does everyone seem to want to have an alibis or sighting of Casey, and the record was updated that JG was "fired" on 6/25, not 6/24, so even the motivation of his call as he said was off.. Now I saw that the club owner of Fusion confirmed Casey and Tony were there on Friday 6/27 but no photos were taken, I am making the assumption no Jesse beach weekend then..
What do we think the 24th-27th means?? Is it possible that the car could have been dumped on 6/24 or 6/25 and the Amscot security just noticed it the 27th? If we are disposing of a body that was buried a week+, I am convinced that car would be dumped the same day, absolutely. I am also positive there is evidence of human decomp in it, and the "body farm" testing is to further establish the age of the remains or time of death if you will..
AAHH.

Am I the only one who thinks Caylee is still alive?? I dont have a reason, I just think she is......I think Casey took advantage of whoever was watching Caylee, and they really did Take her, and noone believed her from the beginning because of her History of lies. I think the flurry of phone calls was Casey trying to decide if she should tell her Mom, and because she got no answer, she chickened out after awhile and stopped calling. I dunno, Im no good at this stuff........this case fascinates me though..

Do we know that's how the house is laid out?

I haven't seen a layout of the house. However a majority of garages have a door in them to access the yard so you don't have to go in the house from the backyard, then walk through the house to get to the garage.

maybe the unreleased phone records show something like a call to the poison control center or sumptin like that

Oh wow. If that were true, murder or manslaughter charges would already be in place, yes? Oh if it were only this simple, however horrible.
:confused:

If Caylee is alive then how do you explain the death scent and the cadaver dogs hitting in the backyard and Casey's car trunk?

Unless it was someone elses dead body and not Caylee's...hm.

My understanding is that there were calls, but they've not been released.
The phone information is quoted from a Greta report and it says that June 17 records were not "revealed" (as opposed to "released"). It looks to me that this is an LE leak and the source does not want to release June 17. All of this phone info is un-confirmed and it does not come from LE in any official capacity.

Something that Casey said has ALWAYS bothered me. In her attempt to confuse her brother and go around and around regarding this other phone and swapping the sim card, she lets something slip that I think is VERY important. I have highlighted it below in purple. Casey says she programmed the blackjack a certain way "after the fact" After WHAT fact Casey? What is she referring too....I swear its something. Its a slip.
What do you guys think?

LEE: Would she have been programmed in your cell phone? (regarding "Zanny")

CASEY: She was, programmed into that other phone that we need to find a way to recover. I mean I don’t know…

LEE: Help me with that actually. You said that you referred to it as you ‘black jack’?

CASEY: Yeah, it was a Black Jack. I’d only had it for probably a week, a week and half. It didn’t keep its charge so that’s why I started using that other phone.

LEE: So on the Black Jack, do you remember the phone number that the Black Jack was associated with?

CASEY: It was my same number; I just swapped the SIM card back and forth.

LEE: Ok, um…Here’s how these things work Casey, the contact information, the contact stuff is on your SIM card, so if you switched it back and forth. (Lee catches her lie)

CASEY: It doesn’t always save to the SIM card. You can sometimes save things to the SIM card or save it specifically to the phone, it just depends on the way the phone’s set up I thought about that too. The phone that I was currently using, the one I guess that the police still have, or you guys have it, I had set it up after the fact to just save things to my SIM card but you can also save it to just the phone or to the SIM card and the phone so there’s copy’s on both

LEE: So this Black Jack where did you, you said that you reported it missing, give me the information so I can find this phone.

I have another theory. Maybe it has been mentioned before. I think Casey got angry and shook the child or threw her or hit her in the head. Something that caused the child to pass out or go limp. I think she madly called her mother over and over to get mom to come and do something (she's a nurse). Finally the child dies. Casey never calls 911 out of fear of being arrested. Mom isn't there to get her out of her mess. The child is now dead due to her abuse. So here we are today with this wild story she has told. And if they did perhaps find the child, she will blame the death on Zanaida Fernandez-Gonzales (who doesn't exist).

I think she partied and tried to act normal, even with Caylee missing.....which still takes a nutjob to be able to do.

I couldn't agree more. If it were an accident, it would have been reported that way, unless Caysey is an idiot! I live in MD, a little girl was found in a pool at a residential home a few weeks ago, no charges were filed against anyone in that childs death. If Caylee's death wasn't accidental, then a cover up is needed. Theres no need to hide an accident in my book!

Although . . . if it was an accident, Casey would probably think that people would look down on her for being a 'bad mom'...I think Casey relished the idea of the pity party people would throw for her if her daughter were kidnapped, and that's why she hid the body...she just couldn't face the idea of people thinking badly of her...IMO

Oh wow. If that were true, murder or manslaughter charges would already be in place, yes? Oh if it were only this simple, however horrible.
:confused:

i think they have something like that
and are just gathering more info

The phone information is quoted from a Greta report and it says that June 17 records were not "revealed" (as opposed to "released"). It looks to me that this is an LE leak and the source does not want to release June 17. All of this phone info is un-confirmed and it does not come from LE in any official capacity.

I agree it was a leak as well, as propted by the witholding of all the incoming calls and the snapshot of availability that was chosen. If you have cell records, you have ALL the records, not just snippets..

True -- the last time we saw her was at the nursing home.
Well...the last time anyone OUTSIDE the family saw her. She was obviously seen by the staff at the nursing center, other families, the great grandfather, other patients, and the like.

I would like to know what time they arrived and left. Where else did they go? Did they go out to dinner with George for his Father's Day? Did they cook at home? Was Lee around to see his father? Was Casey? What took place on the night of the 15th and when did this huge shouting match occur with them via the neighbor's report? Was it ongoing all weekend and Casey didn't come home for Father's Day at all?

Other questions I want answers to:

a) Did George or Cindy ever drive the Pontiac since they only had the SUV?

b) Where did Casey park the Pontiac on Sunday night being her mother had to get the other vehicle out of the garage early? Did neighbors see the car that night or early the next morning?

c) How did George get to work if Cindy had the SUV? What does he drive?

snip How else could she have broken the shed lock? It makes sense to me, anyway.

I'd grab a smaller hand tool from the house or get the tire iron out of the car trunk. They have a garage also, there had to be a dozen other items laying in the house and garage rather than going to the neighbors to borrow a shovel. For me, the only thing I'd ever want to use a shovel for is to dig a hole.

VB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member