Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #90

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been checking on this mobilecam link once a day or so. They move it around all the time. It was set up at the lake the day LE was doing their dive. Does anyone know where it might be showing today? Keep in mind, it isn't always necessarily associated with this case. Sometimes it's just a still shot and frozen from the last segment it recorded, but this one still looks like a live feed.

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam2.html

Casey and Caylee could have gone to bed together that night, Casey could have left later on that night, GPs could even know that she left for the night and are just not giving that detail because they know it makes Casey lok promiscous

I'm not buying this on hunch, but in theory, this scenario is possible.

Casey and Caylee could have gone to bed together that night, Casey could have left later on that night, GPs could even know that she left for the night and are just not giving that detail because they know it makes Casey lok promiscous, Caylee could have been sleeping when Cindy got up for work, Casey could have come home while Cindy was in the shower, Casey could have come home before Cindy even got up that morning. All statements could be truthful and fit together. None of them really contradict one another.

I agree with you. I always wondered how Cindy "heard them" if they were in the bed asleep but maybe she meant that she heard Casey coming in and getting ready for bed.

Also, I might add that on the very rare occasion when I am able to go out with friends and my parents babysit for me, I always lay down with my daughter until she goes to sleep before I leave to go out. I cant stand the thought of not kissing her goodnight and telling her a badtime story.

I would like to know the first thing that Casey asks her parents . . . is it about Caylee -- or is it about Tony?

It's got to be obvious to Casey at this point that Tony wants nothing to do with her or her family. Tony flew the coop the day Casey was arrested.....hasn't visited her in jail at all. This fact is kind of revealing, in a way. (Kind of.) Her boyfriend (and the roommate Clint claims Tony and Casey were getting pretty tight) doesn't support Casey during this time. If they were tight, why doesn't he support her like Casey's parents and brother are supporting her?
:waitasec:

For me... she was WAY TOO CALM on the 911 tape to have just been crying in the bedroom with Lee. Plus, Lee doesn't fall for her BS tears.

I think Lee was programmed at a very young age to give Casey whatever she wanted. Casey can turn the tears on & off or just plain fake it.

JMO but maybe she is waiting because she knows the longer it takes to find the body less chance that LE will be able to prove how she died. I dont know what to think but IMO if this was a accident like some think she would of cracked by now.JMO

I agree, I am just not falling into the accident believer group.

Another thing that I have to add, if it was an accident, and what many on her have suggested happened, (caylee died, she was put in trunk or room or somewhere for days and then Casey got shovel from neighbor and burried her) how could this mother who loved her child see and smell the death of her child and do these things, IF IT WHERE an accident.

No normal person could do this AND then go party.

I saw a photo in national geographic of a dead child in Soviet Union while I was at the doctors office, it literally made me sick. The child was about the age of my grandchild and it afected me like nothing else.

I just dont believe that if it was an accident one could put their child in their trunk and then take them out and bury them if they where normal and it was indeed an accident.

I think Lee was programmed at a very young age to give Casey whatever she wanted. Casey can turn the tears on & off or just plain fake it.

I would have to respectfully disagree. That type of programming would cause resentment between Lee and Casey and there doesn't seem to be much. It could be well-hidden, but I think by now it would have slipped. He wouldn't have been on TV saying that he supported her completely, he would have been saying that he is not a bit surprised, she has always been spoiled and it was only a matter of time. That's just my opinion.

I think that maybe Caylee's father is the marine named Hawkins. If you look on his myspace page, he lists Caylee as one of his heroes, and says something along the lines of "I wish I were with you, honey. . . " He and Casey seem to have known each other for many years (unlike JP or Ricardo who, from web evidence, seem to have come into her life more recently), and Casey writes to him on July 14th that he's her best friend. Also, he has a friend (or I suspect, maybe sister) named "Carree" (note the spelling), who has made her myspace page private, BUT, on the front page it says she's mad and that "Casey Anthony should bring her daughter Caylee home". In addition, Carree (note the spelling) writes to the Marine Hawkins (I'm not listing the first name for privacy sake, the last name was clearly in the photobucket picture on his uniform) on July 20th that "I'm praying for you and the Anthonys" -- why would she be praying for him in the same breath as the Anthony's?? If he were Caylee's daddy. (My other thought is that maybe the spelling of Caylee's name is a tribute not to Lee, but to her paternal aunt . . .)

Do u have a link to his MYSPACE page??

I have been checking on this mobilecam link once a day or so. They move it around all the time. It was set up at the lake the day LE was doing their dive. Does anyone know where it might be showing today? Keep in mind, it isn't always necessarily associated with this case. Sometimes it's just a still shot and frozen from the last segment it recorded, but this one still looks like a live feed.

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam2.html

Just wondering why there is police tape up.

I am just not falling into the accident believer group.

Another thing that I have to add, if it was an accident, and what many on her have suggested happened, (caylee died, she was put in trunk or room or somewhere for days and then Casey got shovel from neighbor and burried her) how could this mother who loved her child see and smell the death of her child and do these things, IF IT WHERE an accident.

No normal person could do this AND then go party.

Why not? Are you saying that putting your child in a car trunk overnight is normal enough that a mother would have no problem reporting her child's death resulting from that act? I would think that if Casey is capable of having Caylee sleep inside of a car trunk so as not to interrupt her evening with Tony, she is capable of covering up the whole incident.

Is it anywhere near where they found the deceased man yesterday?

It could be but they have been moving the cam after a day or less and it is then a still shot left on the link. This one is still live, by looking at the leaves moving from each frame.

In regards to Cindy hearing them...

A lot of times a child will be chatty and want to get up...

Casey (if she just returned from a late night visit) but try to get her back to sleep...
since she was scheduled to work at her fake job.

Why not? Are you saying that putting your child in a car trunk overnight is normal enough that a mother would have no problem reporting her child's death resulting from that act? I would think that if Casey is capable of having Caylee sleep inside of a car trunk so as not to interrupt her evening with Tony, she is capable of covering up the whole incident.

Exactly, it is not normal and the act of someone who would have caused the death of her loving child BY ACCIDENT. This is why I dont believe it was an accident.

I did see a report (OLD CASE) about a man who killed his wife... and kept panicking in trying to dispose of the body... he cut her up... but went to dispose of the body.... (using his kids' sled)... dumped some parts... buried them... but then went back and unburied parts of them....

I don't remember it all.. but he brought back the torso to his garage and kept it there because he didn't know what to do with it.

It could be but they have been moving the cam after a day or less and it is then a still shot left on the link. This one is still live, by looking at the leaves moving from each frame.

No that is about an Orange Co. wonan that was attacked while riding her bike.

June 15 -Nursing home visit with Cindy
June 15 (PM) Cindy and Caylee swim in pool together. Casey says its too cold
June 15 Neighbor hears large fight at Anthony home. Casey screaming at her parents
June 15 Cindy says that she "tucked" Caylee and Casey into bet together
June 15 Clint states that Casey slept at Tony's apartment and doesn't see her in AM

June 16 Cindy says she hears Casey And Caylee behind her bedroom door before work
June 16 George states that he sees Caylee and Casey leave the house at 12:50 p.m.and is the last documented time that Caylee is reported alive.
June 16 Casey's "flurry of calls take place starting 2 hours after George saw her leave. She calls Dad on Cell Mom at work and cell repeatedly, Tony and Jesse. She does not call the Anthony home until later in the day at 6:30
June 17th Zenaida Gonzales looks at an apartment at Sawgrass
June 17th Casey borrows shovel
June 18th Another "flurry" of phone calls all to mom and dad both cell and home between 12:30 p.m. and 1:10
June 18th Neighbor sees Casey back her car up to garage
June 20th Clint states Casey was at fusion having a great time. Nothing Amiss
June 24 George reports gas cans missing in the morning
June 24 George finds gas cans in casey's trunk in the afternoon.
June 24 Casey is adamant and hesitant about George not going/going in the trunk
June 25 In phone call to Jesse Casey tells someone or something to "get off the table"
June 27 Casey abandons car at Amscott (June 27 is also another Fusian Friday)
June 30 Car is towed from Amscott
July 2 Casey cooks for and entertains Tony's roomates
July 3 Cindy writes her blog about being distraught and Caylee being taken away
July 8 Amy leaves for PR and Casey borrows her car for a week also forges Amy's checks and clears out her bank account at this time
July 15 Cindy locates Casey and takes her home from Tony's house
July 15 Cindy makes her series of 911 calls and in one is distressed that "it smells like a dead body in the damn car"
July 16 Casey tells a string of bold lies to investigators
July 16 Casey turns her myspace into a "caylee is missing page"
July 16 Casey is arrested
July 16 Casey makes an angry phone call home from jail calls the call a "waste" and asks over and over again for Tony's phone number. Also inquires "is Tony at the house too"
July 17 Cadaver dogs alert to human decomposition in Casey's trunk as well as portions of the backyard

More likely where the woman was assaulted - close to where others have been and the one lady was killed (also area mentioned here, I think, for a possible Caylee location)

I did see a report (OLD CASE) about a man who killed his wife... and kept panicking in trying to dispose of the body... he cut her up... but went to dispose of the body.... (using his kids' sled)... dumped some parts... buried them... but then went back and unburied parts of them....

I don't remember it all.. but he brought back the torso to his garage and kept it there because he didn't know what to do with it.

Tara Grant's husband.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members