Caylee Anthony Missing 2 Year Old- General Discussion #25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yikes, be safe, people on the west coast...

I heard it was in Chino which is close to my house but it was strong. I have broken cglass, all cubboards open, books all over the floors and mirros fell. Found one cat and just had an aftershock. Damn

My question is why would the LE give that info out if they don't have to? Why risk having to move the hearing etc? They get to hear what is being said, how can they benefit from letting all of us hear it if they know she is dead and not missing? The LE said they have processed the car, if they did find human remains ( even if they don't know if its caylees) why wouldnt that come out that its human remains? Something seems so odd with the LE on this. Does anyone know if it came out that it was NOT human remains found in the car afterall, that Baer could get the bond lowered at that point? Just thinking out loud. Wondering if that is why we have not heard anything.

I might be misinterpreting your post. But I think you answered your own question regarding the release of information regarding the car. They don't have to release it yet because they don't have to. Tomorrow at the bond hearing might be a different story. We could hear more. But tomorrows hearing may end up being more about Casey's mental status than about case evidence. That bridge will be crossed when LE gets there.

I don't understand why the public has a right to hear 'private' conversations either.

I do understand why LE would want to disclose the info though... either as a wake up call to Casey's friends & family just HOW ridiculous Casey's lies sound OR to push Casey's buttons enough that she breaks & blurts something out during questioning.

We are paying for the technology of those conversations (including recording them) through public taxes. We have a right to access anything -- property assessments, legal records, etc -- that is funded through tax payer money unless there is a compelling reason why we shouldn't. So they erase private information (like her password to her cell phone account) but generally speaking, when she's on the public's dime, she's in the public's eye.

I'm in San Diego...15th floor...we were rocking and rolling here. First a big jolt, then swaying for about a minute. I hate EQs, I'm still shaking. I want to go to lunch but I'm afraid to get in the elevator.

And I'm not gonna lie...I'm looking forward to hearing the tapes. I want to know what's going on. Maybe that's wrong of me but...I do want to know what happened. I think we all do.[/quote]

Trust me, when I was saying that I didnt understand why LE was letting it public I'm still very glad they are, if it werent for those calls etc, we would have nothing. Nobody is talking except Cindy and well...............

She also don't care how much her family is getting degraded & humiliated by anyone. They also are taking a whopping beating from the media for standing up for her & stating she is innocent.

Somebody has to make them understand that they are HURTING the search for Caylee if the public is reluctant to take their side.

The public became jaded after we were lied to by Susan Smith.

The public cares about Caylee.... not the mother who lost her & then partied for a month.

I don't understand why the public has a right to hear 'private' conversations either.

I do understand why LE would want to disclose the info though... either as a wake up call to Casey's friends & family just HOW ridiculous Casey's lies sound OR to push Casey's buttons enough that she breaks & blurts something out during questioning.
The Sunshine Law in Florida gives the public the right to hear them as they are considered public record. The only conversations that are considered "private" are between Casey and her Attorney which is covered by the Lawyer/Client priviledge.

I think in this case it is very important for us to hear the tapes including the interview with LE. LE knows why they are releasing them even if we are not privy to that knowledge. They have a definite reason. My guess is they are directing them at certain people so they will step forward to talk.

I'm good. Gotta check on my father who is ill. Lines are tied. My house is old and raised so I felt it very hard. Take care all!

Snipping bits of your post---

I agree that Jose has got to be the lowest qualified attorney I've ever seen, and that includes going to my son's fifth grade mock trial, but I wouldn't say that everyone is completely inept. I've been impressed with LE and with Lee. I think Lee is doing his best to walk the fence and find Caylee. I thought it was pretty clever how he managed to sound like he was supporting Casey AND focus on Caylee in the phone call...

" We’re completely behind you. And being completely behind you our entire focus, all our days, every second of every day is consumed with ‘What can we do to find Caylee’. "

My bad, I didn't make it clear that I was talking about the ppl on Casey's side of the case. My fingers go faster than my brain sometimes!

If Casey used the gas for what I fear she used it for I doubt if we will EVER FIND A BODY! I Hope I am wrong, and I pray to God Caylee will be found alive and well, but after all this time it's doubtful IMHO

Burning a body is a time consuming process, and even a crematorium with their high temps doesn't destroy it all.

What is the burn ban situation in Orlando right now? I would like to know if anyone noticed Casey looking sunburned around the last week or so in June. I would also like to know what it is she is claiming she borrowed that shovel for.
Lanie

Welcome to WS officially, Capoly! I am sure you are just as good of a sleuth as we are! This is a think tank and all ideas are welcomed. Jump right in! Keeping Caylee's name out there and the public trying to get any information put together to find her is paramount in this case.

It seems like the public will also be the ones to find the body since LE refuses to even look! Someone has to start somewhere! Let's get those searches going!

Great post. Welcome Capoly!!!

It always struck me as very telling that Casey's family NEVER mentioned they might want to hire their own private investigator(s) to find Caylee.

It has me too LI_Mom, but I read on here that her attorney Baez has hired one, have also read it on other news sites, but funny he has said nothing about anything found. Quote from site.."Casey's attorney, Jose Baez, has hired a private detective, but Baez has not returned any of News 13's phone calls."

It is written under "Family Takes Matters Into Own Hands"
here is the link http://www.baynews9.com/content/36/2008/7/25/368141.html

me too,... I wish I lived in FL. i would be out everyday, trying to find clues.

I live in Florida but on the west coast side. If this goes to trial, I am driving over to Orlando!!!

Right now there are no clues to look for. I wish there were some, but there really aren't any.

Maybe I would go and visit Casey and ask her some tough questions. Although the questions probably have been asked, but at least it would be on tape for the world to hear!

If I was 40 years younger, I would go and look for Tony and hang out with him a little .... and see what I find out. But I can't past for 20 no matter how much make-up I wear! :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro