Caylee Anthony Missing 2 Year Old- General Discussion #25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Burning a body is a time consuming process, and even a crematorium with their high temps doesn't destroy it all.

What is the burn ban situation in Orlando right now? I would like to know if anyone noticed Casey looking sunburned around the last week or so in June. I would also like to know what it is she is claiming she borrowed that shovel for.
Lanie

There is a Ban on burning pretty much across the state of Florida. Although we are getting rain, we are still, at least in Bradenton, have water restriction to save water. So no open fires!

We all know burning a body doesn't work based on Maria Lauterback and so many others that tried.

We are paying for the technology of those conversations (including recording them) through public taxes. We have a right to access anything -- property assessments, legal records, etc -- that is funded through tax payer money unless there is a compelling reason why we shouldn't. So they erase private information (like her password to her cell phone account) but generally speaking, when she's on the public's dime, she's in the public's eye.

Actually, the taxpayer did NOT pay for those calls... they're collect calls.

Sorry, I just wonder where a person's privacy starts & ends.... especially considering she HASN'T been convicted of any crime.

Sending thoughts and prayers to the people in California. I hope everyone is OK and that Git's cat is found soon. (Sorry about your glassware and things that got broken.)

Only hearing about EQs scare the bejezzus out of me since I have never experienced one. You couldn't pay me enough to stay in a high rise right now! (I would be heading down the stairs if I were you, MSW! Stay safe!)

Gitana,

I hope you find your cats. Mine passed away Saturday. I do NOT wish that sadness on anyone. Good luck. I'll have my fingers crossed for you.

oops, was getting errors and kept sending same message, sorry!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme