Caylee Anthony Missing 2 Year Old- General Discussion #25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
no, that statement reads that there is no reason to think she is dead.

and they must have forensics back and it would appear that it wasnt conclusive or something would have developed from it by now.

I disagree. I think they are playing it cool.

Hand out fliers, whine, complain, lie, b*tch, moan, divert, spin, blame, and enable.

On a good note, the GMA does seem genuinely concerned about her car, her laptop, and her front lawn.

JMO
Thanks, that cracked me up. Think Casey would rather be in jail than sitting at home in forced confinement, with Cindy and Lee playing good cop-bad cop 24/7?

bf16h0.jpg

no, that statement reads that there is no reason to think she is dead.

and they must have forensics back and it would appear that it wasnt conclusive or something would have developed from it by now.

This is a rather bold statement, considering the fact she's been missing for almost 6 weeks now? They say the chances of them being alive drop dramatically even after a few days missing.

Did anybody else think that Lee was reading from a script for that phone call? Do you think they are cooperating with LE and making Casey believe it's all about her and the family is "helping" her?

It's sickening how she is just loving this attention. Give her some solitary confinement.

And Jose may be the one who gets the brunt of accusations that we talked about last night. She sounds like she's cozying up to him!

Casey would just laugh. She laughed when Lee mentioned all the people when they were talking on the phone. And she said the attorney was going to show her tapes of media reports "for laughs". This is all very entertaining to her.

Hey there's the angle, SUzQ- the media could object to the gag order on the grounds that the feedback on the releases is helping her prepare her defense... What time can I get a flight?? Anybody??

True, but so did Melinda Duckett. It's their last act of controlling the situation and taking their secrets with them. The ultimate F/U for not believing them unconditionally. Melinda Duckett's suicide note, IIRC, made herself out to be the victim because no one believed her.

Point taken. I guess you just never know.

good morning eo! I think the hearing could go either way. Others have tried to put gag orders on public information in Flordia since the Sunshine law(states public has the right to know) was put into effect. Most who try to fight it lose. Cindy and George have really alienated law enforcement and I get the feeling that law enforcement is now giving them "a hard way to go" so to speak. There was no reason to move Casey so early this morning and usually in these cases we see the person moved at the last minute. IMO LE did it for a couple of reasons, her safety and to keep Cindy and George from visiting with her this morning.

I think leaving her out on bail might drive her to suicide. She's going to have some form of home confinement placed on her. She's made it clear that she couldn't stand being in the house with her parents before she was arrested. She'll really crack if she's forced to be in that house constantly with no possible escape. My guess is she'll either try to hurt herself or lose it altogether.

I'm afraid of that happening too. Just like in Trenton's case. If it does happen and Casey commits suicide, then we may never know what really happened to Caylee. :(

yeah...it does seem like she used the "word" because it sounded better...

Nanny
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For other uses, see Nanny (disambiguation).
A nanny is a person who looks after the child or children of one family in the child's home. Modern nannies may live in or out, like other domestic workers, depending on their circumstances and those of their employers. The traditional nanny was a servant in a large household and reported directly to the lady of the house. A governess, in contrast to a nanny, concentrated on teaching and training children.

Tasks
A nanny may perform tasks such as:
Providing childcare during the hours agreed upon with the employing family
Supporting the physical, social, emotional, creative, and intellectual development of children
Protecting children from harm and ensuring that they have a safe environment
Preparing appetizing and nutritionally-balanced meals and snacks
Maintaining good communication with the parents, informing them of each child's development and concerns
Maintaining the cleanliness and neatness of the house as affected by the children

Trying to get caught up here again today....
I think the reason she used the term "NANNY" was to make, "CASEY" sound like she was somebody important/ who had clout & control over other people. Nanny sounds more professional then a babysitter.

I think leaving her out on bail might drive her to suicide. She's going to have some form of home confinement placed on her. She's made it clear that she couldn't stand being in the house with her parents before she was arrested. She'll really crack if she's forced to be in that house constantly with no possible escape. My guess is she'll either try to hurt herself or lose it altogether.

I'm afraid of that happening too. Just like in Trenton's case. If it does happen and Casey commits suicide, then we may never know what really happened to Caylee. :(

On the other hand, she may lead everyone to some clues as to what happened.

This case has become so outrageous that I don't know what to think anymore.

I just want Caylee found alive.

Did anybody else think that Lee was reading from a script for that phone call?

Yes, absolutely. I mean if you were just rolling with the conversation you wouldn't ask those questions in the manner that he did. Very precise questions, worded well. I *hope* he's working with LE. :clap:

Just a little FYI - living in South Florida all my life I know that you can't dump a body in a swamp (or body of water) hoping, thinking the gators will get it. Gators don't eat dead meat - they have to make the kill. This has come back to haunt many a crafty murderer down here in the Everglades - the body is always found. Just a few years back a guy killed a woman (mother) and then dumped her and the little girl in the glades. Don't remember how they found them - but they did - guess the little girl was just really lucky. Either was gators won't eat already dead meat.

good morning eo! I think the hearing could go either way. Others have tried to put gag orders on public information in Flordia since the Sunshine law(states public has the right to know) was put into effect. Most who try to fight it lose. Cindy and George have really alienated law enforcement and I get the feeling that law enforcement is now giving them "a hard way to go" so to speak. There was no reason to move Casey so early this morning and usually in these cases we see the person moved at the last minute. IMO LE did it for a couple of reasons, her safety and to keep Cindy and George from visiting with her this morning.

Didn't the Hogan's try and stop the tapes of their son from being released and failed?

IIRC one of the psychologists on the Scott Peterson case said that sociopaths\psychopaths rarely commit suicide. They love themselves too much and adapt well to any situation.

IMO if Casey is let out she will simply milk this attention for all it is worth and love every minute of it. I think she's more likely to spin this into a Playboy deal than commit suicide.

JMO

This is a rather bold statement, considering the fact she's been missing for almost 6 weeks now? They say the chances of them being alive drop dramatically even after a few days missing.

it is a very strange statement, considering they went to court and argued to deny her bail, or even a reduction in bail, by making a case for caylee being dead. and as i added in an edit above, they have already said it is looking like a homocide investigation.

but, there is no reason to think she is dead?

i would be running to the judge with this statement if i was baez.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro