Caylee Anthony Missing 2 Year Old- General Discussion #27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cindy sure does know alot about the mindset of this 'babysitter'. But yet completely disregards Casey's untruths. So let me get this right.
It's not the kind of kidnapping that would require a ransom note.
But it is the kind of kidnapping that the entire anthony family would be in danger if they reveal the 911 tapes. Do I have this right?
And the babysitter/nanny wants the little girl all for her own...where's the threat there GM? Oh...and to back it up she spoke about the baby that was taken out of an Orlando hospital recently. So how does that make you fearful for Casey's life? For your own? Would you stop with this bs and realize this IS INTERFERRING WITH FINDING CAYLEE!!

Yea, I caught that too. Sooooo, she had a job? Has this been verified with the club's mgmt yet? This bit with Lee being with her on the 20th has got me stumped now. If they were supposedly so close - how could she keep seeing him and not have told him anything?

He stated this to Megan on Greta's show tonite. He also said that he would not go into further details due to atty client priv.

The panel states that by saying this she is now admitting she lied to police on the date and her credibility will be out the window even more if it goes to trial.

Ok. did I just hear Cindy Correct?? Is she now saying that Casey didn't abandon the her car?? I thought that they had already talked to the person that picked Casey up.

Here is Cindy's quote from Larry King (Bonded By Me):

CINDY ANTHONY: Well let me tell you why I say that. It's because they told us there was one person in central Florida with that name. In fact there's nine in central Florida. I just got a phone call on my way here that there's four in Fort Lauderdale and my daughter said that this girl had a Fort Lauderdale number and has connections in Fort Lauderdale and New York, and New Jersey.

In every state, there's people by this name. They think she's smart enough to make up this person for the last two and a half years, but dumb enough to park a car where in plain sight that her mother would drive by twice a day and see and leave her purse in the front seat of the car and not drive it into some lake.

So, my daughter is not a murder. My granddaughter is missing. My granddaughter is missing.

End Quote

She is that DUMB because she DID leave her car parked there!!! And I don't see the logic to this meaning she is not a murder!!! Cindy really just needs to take a long break from speaking to the Media. She is only making things worse everytime she opens her mouth!!

Oh how wish I wish I were a local!!!!!!!! You know where I would be on Friday night!!!!
I'm picturing FBI guys in their black suits and regulation 'do's mingling with those kids in their baggy jeans and ball caps (and yes, surgically-attached beverages).

Re: Larry King

What was this about her mother (I guess she means herself) drove by this car twice a day (the Pontiac?) and wouldn't notice it? (She didn't!) and that her purse was on the front seat...why would Casey leave her purse in the car and then take off for 3 weeks without it? I'm so confused...Cindy just wants to get the word out "Her daughter is not a murderer!! Ok...I get it...now shut up and YOU go look for your grandaughter. How come no one on the show mentioned the hit the dog got on the trunk of the car?

RR,

Right talk about denial. Cindy is thinking of excuse after excuse. Larry King was good tonite though. I think the doctor said it all, I can't wait to see what the forensics say about the decomposed pizza:eek:

Yea, I caught that too. Sooooo, she had a job? Has this been verified with the club's mgmt yet? This bit with Lee being with her on the 20th has got me stumped now. If they were supposedly so close - how could she keep seeing him and not have told him anything?
This is what I think about her so called job..when one of my son's was in college he worked for a liquor distributor and sometimes they would hire really nice looking girls to go into different clubs and promote a certain beer, ect. I remember my son talking about some guys whose egos got really stroked by thinking these young good looking women were really interested in them..
That attorney tonight said she worked off and on in promotions. I betcha anything that's what she was doing. It pays hardly anything and it's not steady employment.

Hubby just came in to get ready for bed - he's laughing and saying that now maybe his convoluted theory might not be so convoluted. Kidnapped but no ransom note? Partying at the clubs - or looking for whoever or whatever. I don't know.

I think what is really telling is that there are no organized searchs going on. You can bet they are searching - but it's a controlled, undercover search that we are not aware of.

Speaking of husbands...... is there anyone else whose hubby is getting pretty darn curious of the time spent online lately???? I've never obsessed over anything like this in my life!

He stated this to Megan on Greta's show tonite. He also said that he would not go into further details due to atty client priv.

The panel states that by saying this she is now admitting she lied to police on the date and her credibility will be out the window even more if it goes to trial.
Lee seeing Casey on the 20th with no mention of Caylee fits with Jesse hearing Caylee in the background on the phone on the 24th.

But where was Casey staying with Caylee all this time - in her car?

I'm picturing FBI guys in their black suits and regulation 'do's mingling with those kids in their baggy jeans and ball caps (and yes, surgically-attached beverages).
LOL - but sadly, that's not how it works today. You wouldn't be able to pick out the Feds even if you were trying nowadays.

And I would like to call out the news reporters to find out if Casey was really employed at Fusion. Is she on file there? Did she receive a paycheck? What was her job description. Can a reporter please look into this.

Oh how wish I wish I were a local!!!!!!!! You know where I would be on Friday night!!!!

There is a reason I ask the reporters to get this answer. Many clubs, record labels and radio stations call them promoters but it's not a paying job. What they do is round up college kids and ask them to get the word out. In return, they may get a free drink, a ticket to a concert or a signed autograph of the artist they are promoting. That is hardly a job. I'd like someone to confirm that attorneys statement tonite that she was at that club, happy, because it was her job and she was working.

Lee seeing Casey on the 20th with no mention of Caylee fits with Jesse hearing Caylee in the background on the phone on the 24th.

But where was Casey staying with Caylee all this time - in her car?

Cindy blew past the Jesse call question in last nights rant in the driveway.

Speaking of husbands...... is there anyone else whose hubby is getting pretty darn curious of the time spent online lately???? I've never obsessed over anything like this in my life!
YES - even though he is interested - he's been razing me for days!!!!

Not mine, I married an IT guy. He has a "man cave" in our basement and he spends more time online then I do. At his age though I don't think he would know what to do with another woman, he has a hard enough time handling me. :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

She is that DUMB because she DID leave her car parked there!!! And I don't see the logic to this meaning she is not a murder!!! Cindy really just needs to take a long break from speaking to the Media. She is only making things worse everytime she opens her mouth!!
Not only that, if Cindy was really driving past her own car twice a day, how come she never noticed it?

I also wonder where Casey was staying with Caylee part of this time. No one has come forward to say that Caylee stayed with them after June 2. Where has Caylee been since June2???? Did they live in a hotel? car? why didn't the police ask her this? Why doesn't her brother? There is so much missing in this case that it drives me crazy. The police should have hung on to that girl and not let her go home until they got the truth out of her instead of sending her home and then arresting her. I think they blundered big time. They could have held her downtown before she ever lawyered up at least until she demanded to get a lawyer.

There is a reason I ask the reporters to get this answer. Many clubs, record labels and radio stations tag this promoters but its' not a paying job. They round up college kids and by getting the word out they may get a free drink, a ticket to a concert or a signed autograph of the artist they are promoting. That is hardly a job. I'd like someone to confirm that attorneys statement tonite that she was at that club, happy, because it was her job.

I can verify that is what he said, while he couldn't see the pictures he said she was there because she worked as a promoter on and off for the club.

RR,

Right talk about denial. Cindy is thinking of excuse after excuse. Larry King was good tonite though. I think the doctor said it all, I can't wait to see what the forensics say about the decomposed pizza:eek:

LOL! Thanks for the laugh... :clap:

Not only that, if Cindy was really driving past her own car twice a day, how come she never noticed it?

She never had to cash any checks between the 27th and the 30th of June?

They are already saying she may not have been the last one to drive the car and she didn't know where it was or her purse.
LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES! UGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! At least Tony made a statement to LE. He picked her up from the dump site for her car! At least I hope he has made a statement to this effect... with all the grandma spin it is hard to keep anything straight...

ABsolutely, ABsolutely, ABsolutely my A$$!!!!:butthead::behind::butthead::shakehead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024