Caylee Anthony Missing 2 Year Old- General Discussion #28

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was trying to find what the sentencing guidelines were for Caseys charges and came up with this. Obstruction of Justice is a misdemeanor.

So, she could have a chance on getting her bond reduced since the charges don't carry
much as far as sentencing goes.

OME

OME- she is charged with felony child neglect and also hindering/obstruction. Also, sentencing guidelines have nothing to do with bond per se.

This picture of Lee and Casey at Fusian is really the shocker to me.

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/072908caseypics/1/lg/4.htm

Caylee has been gone for 4 days at this point and no matter the story, she doesn't tell Lee. Also how many other times in 31 days did he see Casey, on the stand he said none.

Simply bizarre. The con woman conning all of us. Her entire life has been a con. She never graduated from high school from what I read, conning her Mother into quitting. If you run a con long enough you start really believing your own con.

I am confused what your asking I guess. George Anthony who is Casey and Lees father has been all over the news and at the hearings etc, and lives in the Anthony household.

Thanks but does anyone know his whereabouts?

I agree. I just don't understand how her family could do this if they know she killed that baby.

Completely feel the same, this is ludicrous, its not as if they never saw Caylee, hell they raised her. My mom tells me all the time that the love she has for her grandchildren is so much more than she could have ever imagined, i swear she loves my son more than me. LOL but the point is, she would die if something happened to him, much less if i did something to him. She'd kill me

I'm catching up here, so i don't know if this has been posted yet, but what a miracle. The shed break-in has been solved. Uh hmmmmm.

http://www.local6.com/news/17033163/detail.html

(snip)
Mystery Break-In Solved

Anthony's father said he's solved the mystery break-in at his home.

The break-in happened around the same time Casey Anthony borrowed a shovel from a neighbor and the last time the girl's voice was heard.

"Someone had broken a lock and gas cans were taken," George Anthony said. "Gas cans with gas, probably in the neighborhood of $50 -- right around in there. I did find out who did it and they came back to me and that was the extent of it."

Agreed-that is why George Anthony pointed out the areas he felt had been disturbed to investigators.

Do you have a link to that handy? When I was looking at the video clips, my audio wasn't working, so I couldn't hear anything that was said.

But on Greta last night they did say that Lee was at Fusian that night as well correct?

:( I didn't get to see all of the interview so I'm not sure. I'll have to read the transcripts or see video of that show.

I am confused what your asking I guess. George Anthony who is Casey and Lees father has been all over the news and at the hearings etc, and lives in the Anthony household.

At some point during the beginning of this mess I thought I heard that George Anthony was not the biological father of Lee and Casey. Again I could be mistaken. I was trying to ascertain if George Anthony is indeed, the biological father of Lee and Casey. If not George, then whom is the real father of Lee and Casey. That's it.

I'm catching up here, so i don't know if this has been posted yet, but what a miracle. The shed break-in has been solved. Uh hmmmmm.

http://www.local6.com/news/17033163/detail.html

(snip)
Mystery Break-In Solved

Anthony's father said he's solved the mystery break-in at his home.

The break-in happened around the same time Casey Anthony borrowed a shovel from a neighbor and the last time the girl's voice was heard.

"Someone had broken a lock and gas cans were taken," George Anthony said. "Gas cans with gas, probably in the neighborhood of $50 -- right around in there. I did find out who did it and they came back to me and that was the extent of it."

THEY? The gas cans? via trunk of Casey's car? I don't believe he thought that police report would get so much attention, they certainly failed to mention anything about it during the 20 minutes of discussing the key to that shed.

Just wanted to let you guys know that I made a thread called "Transcripts of TV Shows" so we can see all the inconsistencies and all the twists and turns this case has had. I posted last night's Larry King.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68180

Also,.. I wanted to know if anyone knew what time the bond hearing is going to be today?

Great work Hailiejade but are we allowed to post the transcripts in their entirety? And without a link?

Just wondering.

Coming up on FOX,sounds like lawyers are changing some of the story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc