Caylee Anthony Missing 2 Year Old- General Discussion #28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone else catch that the news story reports that the Caylee's father was killed in a car accident in the CAROLINAs? Jesus Ortiz was killed in an accident here in Florida.

so it wasn't jesus ortiz

BREAKING NEWS: The Fifth District Court of Appeals denied Casey Anthony's attorney's request to get her bond lowered in a ruling issued Wednesday, saying attorney Jose Baez "had failed to show the trial court abused its discretion."
http://www.wftv.com/news/17037646/detail.html

:woohoo: They need to find Caylee first IMO.
1) Casey could flee
2) Casey could commit suicide and take the answers with her like Melinda Duckett did with Trenton. (doubtful cuz she loves herself to much)
3) Casey's could be harmed by someone thats mad about her not telling the truth about Caylee.'s whereabouts etc.
4) She doesn't seem to care about helping find Caylee. Becasue she knows what will happen to HER when she is found.

JMO

I retired early due to an attack I suffered from a Meth addict coming down from Meth.

The same thing happened to me! I was an RN, working in ER Trauma for 15 years, had done some Psychiatric Nursing as well, but mostly ER Trauma unit. I was also disabled from the attack. I gave up my nursing license soon after, and reinvented myself in other ways. :)

Did anyone else catch that the news story reports that the Caylee's father was killed in a car accident in the CAROLINAs? Jesus Ortiz was killed in an accident here in Florida.

No, I didn't see that. But I'm sure that's just another spin -- they probably didn't think anyone would figure out the possible Ortiz link. And since that's out, they need to spin it to another state. Geez... what's with these people?

I mean, I'm interested in figuring out the whole daddy issue so don't get me wrong -- but how hard would it be for Cindy to say "we aren't sure who the father is, period". She spouts about keeping it all about finding Caylee but then goes off a random tangents. Weird. :boohoo:

Don't you just love defense lawyers?!

Though, I suppose if she changes her story from the nanny took her to "kidnappers" took her, that's all they can say on her behalf...

I expect a mysterious brown van to get added to the story at any minute.

What I'm wondering is whether or not the body is recoverable at this point, if it's not [no body/no case] then the family may never tell the truth...if the body can be found, there might be hope for something close to the truth.

Actually, the point has been made several times by various lawyers on NG and Greta that people have been convicted of murder with no body, so Casey is not safe if they never find Cayley, if they get enough other evidence.

Hm. I assumed since every other possible theory has been discussed already (and tossed aside), all you professional sleuthers had already noticed that's George sitting there.

Guess not.

:confused: not sure what you mean, but i know i for one have been waiting since yesterday to hear your theory, maybe i missed it in all the posts.

One of the photographers on Greta last night is John Azzilano. The other guy is Teddy. Did anyone get the last name of Teddy?

Also, John said that Tony, supposed bf of Casey, was his (Johns) rommie in NY. Seems all of these people know each other!

IMHO right now the states case is going to either be solid or not by the forensic evidence they have found. If they find SOLID forensic evidence they will charge her with murder. IF they don't they can still concoct a murder arrest but it will be harder to prove.
Right now I think Casey's defense team, including her family, is trying to interject things in the mind of the public to "confuse" and cause doubt.
It seems like from day one Jose Baez has been preparing for a murder trial, IMHO

If I'm not mistaken when Cindy was on the stand it had come out that they had taken out a 50,000 second mortgage on the house,not sure when and I don't believe the house is worth a bundle and they were in the rears on 12,000 for something. George had just started a new job,if he still even has that. Cindy is into her second week of vacation,3 weeks left. She may be able to access some kitty at work. They basically are screwed trying to come up with the 450,000 in collateral.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcissistic_personality_disorder

A pervasive pattern of grandiosity (in fantasy or behavior), need for admiration, and lack of empathy, beginning by early adulthood and present in a variety of contexts, as indicated by five (or more) of the following[1]:
  1. has a grandiose sense of self-importance
  2. is preoccupied with fantasies of unlimited success, power, brilliance, beauty, or ideal love
  3. believes that he or she is "special" and unique
  4. requires excessive admiration
  5. has a sense of entitlement
  6. is interpersonally exploitative
  7. lacks empathy
  8. is often envious of others or believes others are envious of him or her
  9. shows arrogant, haughty behaviors or attitudes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online