Caylee Anthony Missing 2 Year Old- General Discussion #28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
mom to five
tried to PM you back, but you aren't accepting PMs. I totally agree with you!

I think the defensive would like to say the cadaver dogs picked up on sweat & Caylee really was alive the last time Casey claims to have seen her.

That would force the prosecution to PROVE Casey was the last person to see Caylee alive. Go ahead & prove someone else didn't kidnap or kill Caylee.

Do you really think it will matter? Don't you think her lack of ANY emotion regarding her little girl will cause any jury to convict her? Based on lack of human decency if nothing else? Never have i seen anything like this, never. I'm disgusted

if casey won't tell LE, won't tell her family where caylee is, WHY would she tell this guy where she is?

I think we can all blame WFTV for the breaking news and wrong original title for that story.

I am gonna call Cindy and see if we can get in on the lawsuit with them. :)

The media online is reporting earlier that bond was denied or whatever was in the link here, but it was the Attorney General that basically didn't approve but still has to go in front of the panel.

I posted the link regarding the panel meeting. just a few posts earlier

WOW!!!! hhhmmmm - and the thick plottens. Wonder if she meant Jesse or Tony.

just catching up... but maybe the supposed ex boyfriend who has caylee is the one who was scheduled to visit her.

Is Amy dating Morales now....or am I confused?
The arrest affidavit states that Ricardo is Amy's boyfriend, and at the time it was filed she lived at his address. He also appears to have a roommate who works as a news editor at a local TV station.

And of course the temp roommate, Casey, who was picked up from Ricardo's apt by Cindy on July 15th.

mom to five
tried to PM you back, but you aren't accepting PMs. I totally agree with you!

Sorry. Try again? I've changed my PM options several times, but others are still having trouble getting them through to me...

The arrest affidavit states that Ricardo is Amy's boyfriend, and at the time it was filed she lived at his address. He also appears to have a roommate who works as a news editor at a local TV station.

And of course the temp roommate, Casey, who was picked up from Ricardo's apt by Cindy on July 15th.

Thank-you! :)

Ok - now wait - let's back-up. Morales is ex-boyfriend and supposedly the apt where ZG was at is right across the street. There was some discussion a few days back now that possibly ZG was the REAL paternal grandmother and Casey knew this and just passed her off as "the nanny" because Cindy and George didn't like latins (or something to that effect).

And now - is it correc that this Morales is now Amy's BF? Where is this Amy - after all she's claimed (and has filed charges?) against Casey for stealing from her?

FOX 35’s Holly Bristow asked if Casey gave them any more information about Caylee. 'We didn't ask for any information except how she was feeling and what she wanted me to tell Caylee and she just continues to say she loves her with all her heart and she feels that she's OK," said Cindy Anthony

WHAT THE HECK. The didn't ask for any information, yet Cindy is going to hold the MEDIA responsible if Caylee is not returned. What a sick fricken family. I think the parents should not be able to visit Casey. I think the media should STOP doing interviews with Cindy. The media should be targeting Casey's friends, the ones she lies to and steals from to get the real story here. And where the heck is Tony???

Hmmm. Sounds like my ex-husband. :):):)

All kidding aside, Cindy is making the media rounds now changing her story about the smell coming from Casey's car. This woman knows what happened to her granddaughter but she's yet again trying to save Casey. Won't she ever learn???? If she had stopped trying to cover her daughter's rear a long time ago this may have never happened.

Just when you thought this story couldn't get any screwier!

What on Earth is she saying NOW???

That would be funny, except that was my FIRST theory on this case. I wondered if possibly the father of Caylee was married when he got Casey pregnant and if he and his wife had been watching the lifestyle of Casey and decided to take her.

I once worked with a woman who had been married for 14 years and had no children and had tried everything to get pregnant. Her husband had an affair and got the other woman preg. He then went back to his wife, and fessed up. She forgave him and they kept trying over and over to get the child from the mistress.

As time as gone by on this case I disregarded this theory, based on Casey's behavior, ect. IF this was the case why wouldn't she just come clean with it and get out of jail???

Because she doesn't WANT Cindy to have Caylee?

The media online is reporting earlier that bond was denied or whatever was in the link here, but it was the Attorney General that basically didn't approve but still has to go in front of the panel.

I posted the link regarding the panel meeting. just a few posts earlier

I think it went like this:

Trial judge refuses to reduce bond.

Defense lawyers file special petition with appeals court, claiming judge overstepped his bounds.

3 appellate judge panel deny defense motion on bond.

*Because its an appellate issues the AG may have weighed in on the case, but its the judges that denied the appeal

-------

My understanding is that she has nowhere to go from here unless this guy files some kind of emergency writ with the state supreme court, but I'd say that is unlikely..

Oh right, like anyone can believe anything that comes out of her mouth :rolleyes:

Exactly. I had to roll my eyes when I read that the former inmate said: "And she started smiling and then she went into the cage and went into court,"

She obviously thinks everything is hilariously funny about this case. :furious:

Ok - now wait - let's back-up. Morales is ex-boyfriend and supposedly the apt where ZG was at is right across the street. There was some discussion a few days back now that possibly ZG was the REAL paternal grandmother and Casey knew this and just passed her off as "the nanny" because Cindy and George didn't like latins (or something to that effect).

And now - is it correc that this Morales is now Amy's BF? Where is this Amy - after all she's claimed (and has filed charges?) against Casey for stealing from her?

Is the paternal gma 26?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member