Caylee Anthony Missing 2 Year Old- General Discussion #28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember those old clips of the Charles Manson trial... he always had that creepy, insane smile on his face. Casey is starting to strike me that way. I believe she has some kind of psychosis... would love to hear what the psychologist ends up reporting to the court!

I see a huge difference between Casey and Charles Manson! Her smiling is because of her manipuation and the attention she is getting.

I hope the police are doing a thorough search for the body in the general area now, they're never going to get the info out of Casey.

True. I don't think Casey killed Caylee (not intentionally). For all her partying ways, she really looks (in the pictures) like she loves Caylee.

Cute kid, cute puppy.... both are GREAT ways to meet people & get lots of positive attention.

Little kids aren't too much trouble... they sleep a lot. The older they get, the bigger the responsibilities get & the more time & money you have to devote to them. They really start to cramp your style.

Any word if they got the eval. to the hearing in time?

Apparently so but I'm a little confused as to the status of it. I mean, I don't know if this means the public will have access to it at some point. I don't know if it's going to be public record.

I just pulled this paragraph off of the local WFTV web site coverage:

"Eyewitness News learned the results of Casey's psychological evaluation have been turned over to the Fifth District Court of Appeals and it will be up to that court to decide if Casey gets another bond hearing."

That has been something I have noticed in this case, a lot of "stuff" going on you don't see in other cases.
Makes you wonder. I even saw a yahoo question that was asked because of something we discussed from here. We have folks who are scanning posts and picking up "Quotations" and claiming them as theirs.
I don't think we can do anything about it though. Like anything else you put out on the internet its not libelous to use it.
I really wish people would read the whole thread before they quote something as a theory out there. We may have reached a conclusion that we were wrong about the theory and no one bothers to see that.:)
Can you post the yahoo question or PM me if you think it disruptive to the thread?

I see a huge difference between Casey and Charles Manson! Her smiling is because of her manipuation and the attention she is getting.

Yes, but I think it's pretty clear those are exactly the same things (manipulation and attention) that were the source of ole' Charlie's smile...

This Zenaida also reported the possible link to the police in charge of her burlary investigation. She posts that info in reply to the inquiries about the case.

Is the burglary woman's name exactly the same as the "ZG" in question?

Hubby said this yesterday - can't they use phenabarbitol (sp?) - does or can a court order it on a suspect? that stuff would make her sing like a canary!!! But I don't think that can be brought into play - unless all parties agree.

Apparently so but I'm a little confused as to the status of it. I mean, I don't know if this means the public will have access to it at some point. I don't know if it's going to be public record.

"Eyewitness News learned the results of Casey's psychological evaluation have been turned over to the Fifth District Court of Appeals and it will be up to that court to decide if Casey gets another bond hearing."
Thanks...it will take time for the judge to review all material.

Sad that Caylee's own family would waste their money bailing the uncaring Casey out when they COULD BE spending it on finding Caylee.

It makes me think they know Caylee is dead & there's no real point wasting money searching for her.... they might as well try to spring the lying mother out of jail.

This happened to me at the Stacey Peterson site. A poster there was copying and pasting my comments here under their hat, giving out the impression they were doing the work to dig up and find the info that I had found. And I had done alot of research on that case. I complained to the mods there and it really took alot to get them to understand why it wasn't right for their posters to take credit for someone else's work.

If I thought it would help find Caylee any faster I would be all for it-but the part that burns me is it is coupled with a posters other opinions which I do not agree with or support and that is really counterproductive, imo.

Additionally, I know as we all do that those investigating Casey and associated are keeping a very close eye on this stuff- can you imagine somebody outting somebody's bogus posts over such a tragic case? What could the possible motivation be? Enough said, let's hope anyone involved got the message.

:behindbar = Casey

:liar: = Cindy, George annd now Lee

:Banane35: = possibly Amy and Morales

:argue: = Cindy and Casey

:Banane48::Banane17::Banane32: = Casey's party buddies

:banghead::banghead::banghead: = US on here

Sorry - couldn't help it - I saw these and this just popped into my head. Tryin' to lighten the mood.
,,,and very much appreciated!

The way Casey steals money, does anyone think if Casey knew who Caylee's dad was she wouldn't be getting support from him? Much less social security benefits if he was dead? Please, she wouldn't pass that up. I stand strong that she never knew who he was, i think Casey is easy, and falls fast and hard.

And..... alot! :eek:

If what she'd say would be true or not who knows but surely the psychological report will indicate this. Also any profilier could rec the best way to deal with her. Where's our Law and Order detectives and psyhiatrist ?:waitasec:

I agree with solitary confinement. She is loving the attention. If she were not questioned a day or two and she could not talk to anyone she would get worried. Did you hear her attorney say if she could get out on reduced bond she'd tell more or something like that. Unbelievable! She is still manipulating. If she ever realizes she is not getting out of jail I believe she will cave and only then. If they would let her sit in total silence for a couple of days she'd be begging to talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme