Caylee Anthony Missing 2 Year Old- General Discussion #28

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did Websleuths just go back down for a little bit? I couldn't get back in any way I tried for about 30 minutes.

I guess I missed that one! :eek:

The pole looked like it was in a sleazy club hse/apt. There was also a huge spinner board of numerous choices hung on the wall. Kinda like a much bigger version of spin the bottle/strip poker. it appears to be a hang out joint for their get down dirty drunk parties. She had a picture of about 10+ guys all in familiar looking tee shirts, just like one of the guys she posed with on the news tonight. Photobucket pg 2 buried deep. DBC shoot the moon. hmmmmm and Ya missed nutin wit that pole.

Did Websleuths just go back down for a little bit? I couldn't get back in any way I tried for about 30 minutes.

Ahhh yeah and now its time for me to get some shut eye, :mad:

Or maybe she left Caylee at the apartment where she claims she left her, except that Zanny the Nanny is Xanax, as some have hypothesized. When she gets back, Caylee has OD'd. Then she tries burying her in her parents' backyard where she can have some privacy, but that doesn't work out, so she finds an alternate location. Then she goes about her merry way.
The only thing is, if Caylee died by accident, why would Casey not be more distraught than she has demonstrated?

Maybe it was the digging in the back yard

hoping bail isn't reduced today....maybe LE will lower the boom today, with a bit of the forensic testing back....

The other day I posted about contacting the host of the "findingmissingcaylee" regarding the wrong contact # for the tips line. I heard back from the host and he told me he has nothing to do with the content, just hosting the site.

Is there a time for the bond hearing today>

i haven't heard the time yet....i'm assuming it'll be around 9 or so, but that's purely a guess...i have to work, so i'll miss it anyway, but will race straight to my computer when i get home....:)

Or maybe she left Caylee at the apartment where she claims she left her, except that Zanny the Nanny is Xanax, as some have hypothesized. When she gets back, Caylee has OD'd. Then she tries burying her in her parents' backyard where she can have some privacy, but that doesn't work out, so she finds an alternate location. Then she goes about her merry way.
The only thing is, if Caylee died by accident, why would Casey not be more distraught than she has demonstrated?

Except why draw attention to the apartment with the crazy kidnapping story, possibly clueing police in to what happened?

I liked the new Counsel's story that the kidnapping did not occur when Casey said it originally did, because Casey was "protecting the family". Of course, he wasn't volunteerinng what her latest lie was, or, of course, why she was partying big time in the weeks after Cayley's disappearance.

NG was not particularly informative last night, although she did have the story about the gas cans.

I just missed Cindy on Larry King live, I think she was gettin down on the media and police.

The family friend is on Nancy implying that the babysitter or the "caregiver" wasn't getting paid, because she'd never been paid when she babysat for Caylee. Say what?

She avoided answering Nancy's question about whether she knew if Casey worked - "The subject never came up." Come on.

I thought it was interesting that her main focus for appearing seemed to be to vouch for Casey's parenting skills, but when Nancy asked her pointblank if she considered Casey to be a "great" mother, the friend hesitated before going only so far as to call her a "good" mother. Kinda negated her whole deal, really.

I watched this interview, I think the last time she really saw her was in late 2007, the way Casey can turn on and off the charm, she probably only saw the good side.

I can't post this because of adult content, but it is possible I found Casey posing in a photo for a strip club. Sure looks like her and it is on Orange Avenue in Orlando. The pole photo wasn't from there, but it made me think about other possibilities.

I can't post this because of adult content, but it is possible I found Casey posing in a photo for a strip club. Sure looks like her and it is on Orange Avenue in Orlando. The pole photo wasn't from there, but it made me think about other possibilities.

Send me the link!

I think I will call them later when they open and just ask if she was working there. I guess all they can say is yes or no.

The call between Lee and Casey said Lee had found out a hundred more things than police have and they are plotting on how to get info to the family without police finding out via writing letter giving to attorney to give to family. Why isn't this obstruction of justice?

Welcome to WS, Chey! Good question, but I think it is because the police were given the upfront information and they refused to check into it any further. This leaves the family and defense team able to conduct their own investigation into the matter. Maybe they are trying to keep the public and press from learning what they are working on, not LE (Law Enforcement) so they are writing letters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc