Caylee Anthony Missing 2 Year Old- General Discussion #28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
i just tried to look up a strip club on orange avenue in orlando and there are too many to try to figure out.

I don't really think she was stripping - there are WAY TOO MANY dirt bag guys that go in those joints - at least ONE would have popped up saying "I KNOW HER" by know.

I just saw the video of Cindy on one show where she asks What sort of a girl leaves their purse....in the car?

Well, my answer to that would be: Someone who is not too bright, watches too many TV shows, and thinks that the purse will be the lure for some "baddie" to see it and STEAL the car. And then Casey won't be the last person to drive the car. Just a thought.

Just a thought....but maybe Casey is trying to confess. She mentioned the apartment, the "clues she has given Cindy over the last month", the remarks about feeling Caylee "is close", and the fact that she was at "Blanchard Park"...maybe she is trying to tell what happened in some round about way. Cindy is in such denial that she would not get it if you drew her a picture. Anyway, it's a thought.

After reading the transcript of LK live, it is telling that Casey did not tell her mom that Cahley was missing even after they got back together after all that time. NOt even a "hey by the way, Cayley was kidnapped". The only nanny theory that works is that she took Cayley because Casey never paid her for all that time.

yeah, but that's still kinda thrown off by the fact that no one lived in that apartment, zg never worked at universal, there was no mysterious "Gloria" living in the senior assisted living center, Jeff Hopkins didn't really introduce her, etc...

By the way, that's another thing that bothers me. Casey once said she met ZG through work at Universal, but she told Lee that on the phone that Jeff Hopkins introduced her? And she told police that Jeff Hopkins was ZG's girlfriend, right? I'm pretty sure that was in the affidavit.

Don't get it. But I guess that's about par for the course...

I'm still stuck on the fact that the last person we know to actually be with Caylee was GM - on Father's Day. It is not clear - nor has GM said when she gave Caylee BACK to Casey. Why would she not have said THAT by now? Lord knows she had said EVERYTHING ELSE and then some.

I just saw the video of Cindy on one show where she asks What sort of a girl leaves their purse....in the car?

Well, my answer to that would be: Someone who is not too bright, watches too many TV shows, and thinks that the purse will be the lure for some "baddie" to see it and STEAL the car. And then Casey won't be the last person to drive the car. Just a thought.

hmmm, smart thinking, and good point.

Wouldn't be surprised to learn that the key was in the purse:) and that it was unlocked. heh.

Just a thought....but maybe Casey is trying to confess. She mentioned the apartment, the "clues she has given Cindy over the last month", the remarks about feeling Caylee "is close", and the fact that she was at "Blanchard Park"...maybe she is trying to tell what happened in some round about way. Cindy is in such denial that she would not get it if you drew her a picture. Anyway, it's a thought.
Welcome to WS, Tehcloser! Could be. Anything is possible at this point. I still think Blanchard Park was a slip up by Casey in that conversation. I think the rest of it was scripted by the defense attorney on both sides.

Just wanted to let you guys know that I made a thread called "Transcripts of TV Shows" so we can see all the inconsistencies and all the twists and turns this case has had. I posted last night's Larry King.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68180

Also,.. I wanted to know if anyone knew what time the bond hearing is going to be today?

I haven't heard a time yet on the bond hearing. It's reported that the attorney has until noon to sumbit the phys eval on Casey to the court and District Attorney.

My news here in Florida has nothing on the hearing today. :(

When we first heard about the car being left near a check cashing place, it was my first thought that she left it for someone to steal. The purse does fit with that theory.

Looks like we have been looking at the wrong one. It is Fusian, not Fusion.

They are completely different clubs.

Fusian Ultra Lounge
875 Woodbury Rd.
Orlando, FL 32828
(407) 281-8987

There's a flyer on Casey's photobucket for Fusian for 6/20. Let me dig it up.

Still a bit questionable what's going on at Fusian. There's a Fusian Girls website? For models? For a sushi bar? Doesn't jive.

Welcome to WS, Tehcloser! Could be. Anything is possible at this point. I still think Blanchard Park was a slip up by Casey in that conversation. I think the rest of it was scripted by the defense attorney on both sides.

Aww, thank-you for the welcome. I agree about the call...it sounded scripted . So many twists and turns here, my thinking changes alot....:waitasec:

I'm confused is the (nanny's) name Zenaida Fernandez or Hernandez Gonzalaz sorry if I spelled incorrectly,just wanted to know if it's F or H

I'm confused is the (nanny's) name Zenaida Fernandez or Hernandez Gonzalaz sorry if I spelled incorrectly,just wanted to know if it's F or H
According to Casey it is Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez and when seh spelled it she even said "hyphen"

I don't really think she was stripping - there are WAY TOO MANY dirt bag guys that go in those joints - at least ONE would have popped up saying "I KNOW HER" by know.
The girl sure does look like her, but she is laying on her back and is hard to tell. :eek:

I don't know how many men would come forward to insert themselves into a missing child case of a stripper actually. Dirt bags really don't like to mix with LE.

The club is also a nice steak house...and it doesn't look as sleezy as most. More upscale than average.

I still think that Patrick was visiting to relay a message. At the end of the video it looks like she does a quick thumbs up after fixing her hair. Something is up. Even if she is alive and she knows it, as a mom, wouldn't you miss holding your baby and giving her kisses? Bottom line is Caylee needs to be found. ALIVE...please Lord.
This is only my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member