Caylee Anthony Missing 2 Year Old- General Discussion #28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
FOX is showing the pictures and in one of those pictures of Casey ~June 20th, I swear I saw Lee in one of the pictures holding a microphone.
Yes - we figured that out last night - Lee was there at Fusian with Casey on the 20th

I still like the myspace post from Casey to Tony when she says that (he) is her favorite? Favorite what?

I am disappointed in George. I thought he was the one who was going to prove to be the upstanding one here. Sheesh! WTH?

Has anyone else seen the video on MSN with Dan Abrams where he is talking to Baez's Co-Counsel and he says that Zenaida is not the only one that took Caylee and he doesn't want to name the other person in fear of them fleeing?

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/25928401#25922570
Thanks! Welcome to WS, Katelynnk! (Could you also post this on the Media link thread?) I saw him say it with a straight face, too!

The entire family appears to be involved in lieing for Casey. What the heck is going on here? grrrrrrrrrrrrr

Where is Caylee?

It would be wonderful to know that answer, Cheko! We would go get her if we knew.

O/T: Good to see you!

Hey guys! I noticed yesterday when I watched Cindy on Mike and Juliet show when Mike asked about the 911 call when Cindy said about the dead body in the call. That Cindy said, "I can't explain the smell of the *BIG PAUSE HERE* of because there was no dead body in the car." yada yada about pizza in the FL heat. It seemed very weird and jumped out at me IMMEDIATELY. I know it could have been her messing up her words, but I think she was going to say " I can't explain the smell of the dead body". It awful funny that we are now hearing,... Casey wasn't the last person to drive the car, she left her purse in the car, Zenaida isn't the only one involved,.. I could go on and on. I think they are setting Casey's defense up NOW. JMO

Last night the same thing was said about ZG not being the only person involved in this.
If that is true....does LE know this? Just another red herring, IMO. I imagine someone
decided that ZG being the wonderful, 'referred' nanny couldn't have kidnapped Caylee herself. So, with that said she can come out of hiding now.

OME

Ok timeline check:

June 9th - doesn't hold

June 15th - Caylee with GM at nursing home

June 24th - BG (Tony or Jesse? I'm not sure which) says he "hears" Caylee on the phone

July 4th - Casey cooks dinner for ex-Bf - is that Jesse - isn't that also when Tony was supposed to be on vaca up in NY visitng family?

Anyone with me?

June 9th definitely incorrect.

June 24th, Jesse "hears" Caylee

July 4th - Casey does not see Tony until the 5th, as per these posts on Tony's sister's facebook wall:

Casey Anthony (Orlando, FL) wrote
at 1:01am on July 2nd, 2008
take care of your brother. it's sad...but i can't wait for him to come back home.

Casey Anthony (Orlando, FL) wrote
at 10:12am on July 5th, 2008
i'm going to prove to your brother how much of a dork i really am....

i ABSOLUTELY can't wait to see him today
smile.gif

hope you guys had fun while he was home.<3

I think we are all frustrated with this whole thing....thanks granny anthony~!

I couldn't get on last night and I was sitting there all tensed up because I wanted to reach through the TV and slap her silly. Grandma's constant lies and coverups are beginning to get the better of me. In an earlier post I said maybe this is all a coverup designed by authorities to gain Casey's complete trust, I don't know. But her arrogance isn't by design, she's really a b*tch. Now I can understand why Casey ended up the way she has. She's been enabled her entire life. The son hasn't because Mother-Son relationships are far different than Mother-Daughter ones. Casey is an undisciplined version of her Mother. JMHO.

Yes - we figured that out last night - Lee was there at Fusian with Casey on the 20th

Do you have a link to the photo you are thinking about?

I don't know. I've looked over the pictures and the guy with the microphone does resemble Lee but I don't think it's him.

Just curious...do you guys go back and read from where you left off the last time you were here?

Still waiting for the results on forensic per Padilla (LE)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet8vip