Caylee Anthony Missing 2 Year Old- General Discussion #28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I couldn't get on last night and I was sitting there all tensed up because I wanted to reach through the TV and slap her silly. Grandma's constant lies and coverups are beginning to get the better of me. In an earlier post I said maybe this is all a coverup designed by authorities to gain Casey's complete trust, I don't know. But her arrogance isn't by design, she's really a b*tch. Now I can understand why Casey ended up the way she has. She's been enabled her entire life. The son hasn't because Mother-Son relationships are far different than Mother-Daughter ones. Casey is an undisciplined version of her Mother. JMHO.

You stated what I've been thinking for days now!

When and where was it stated that the "Grund family believed for quite a while that Caylee was Jesse's child'? Did Rev Grund or Jesse actually state this??

:confused::shakehead::frown::help:
I believe this was told to a person here who wrote to him and got a reply.

:blowkiss: I do 99.9% of the time SS.....Sometimes I'm to tired to even post everyone gets so busy here.
Awww, I know you do, Cheko!! I think a lot of times people don't tho and we end up going over the same thing over and over.

Just a helpful suggestion to the new members. :)

:furious: Baez's real reason for wanting a gag order. Casey is so outed in this club photo. Not a care in the world and her daughter Caylee missing during this time. Yep, some investigation and resource checking Casey was acting out. Finally buste? FBI will more than likely enter into the case.

The gag order was for jail visits/phone calls only, it would not have anything to do with the release of those pics. The FBI has been involved in this case since 7/18

Do you have a link to the photo you are thinking about?

I don't know. I've looked over the pictures and the guy with the microphone does resemble Lee but I don't think it's him.

The guy with the microphone is DJ Clint. It is not Lee.

Hailiejade - Oh yeah, I smell homicide charges coming. Co-counsel was the first sign, IMO, now all these new 'spin' details. Either we are really cynical or we know spin when we hear it.

I don't understand why more info doesn't come out, like what Lee found. The Anthonys are not acting desperate. They watch tv, don't they realize the longer you drag your
feet with missing person cases, the less likely they are to find that person alive. Casey lost your granddaughter and neice! Make her fess up.

WHERE IS CAYLEE??????

OME

Just curious...do you guys go back and read from where you left off the last time you were here?

Usually I do, but if I've been away from the computer for several hours, I don't have time to catch up completely. Usually, whatever I've missed is discussed later, anyway.

Just curious...do you guys go back and read from where you left off the last time you were here?

Morning night owl.. :) I've wondered that also. We keep having repeats from dayshift to nightshift, huh? lol...

I never gave these much thought before. Just a little insight into the Anthony family.. whether this be their home or someone else's. Not specifically pertinent to where Caylee could be, only possible family dynamics?

http://s160.photobucket.com/albums/...urrent=l_07de4fd03850592662d1e8a8e19438bd.jpg

http://s160.photobucket.com/albums/t168/icons157/?action=view&current=833925843_l.jpg

Must be a family picnic.. heh..

Has anyone else seen the video on MSN with Dan Abrams where he is talking to Baez's Co-Counsel and he says that Zenaida is not the only one that took Caylee and he doesn't want to name the other person in fear of them fleeing?

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540...28401#25922570

There is info. in this interview that I hadn't heard them disclose before. Such as they know why Casey didn't report her missing for so long and that another person that could be watching might be envolved with the kidnapping...intersting...

SS
I normally do read thru except when I notice that I am 2 threads behind, like yesterday, which is why I asked for a general consensus on the nanny theory the defense threw out yesterday.

OME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members