CANADA Canada - Billionaire Couple Barry & Honey Sherman Murdered at Home, Toronto, 15 Dec 2017 #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I go there regularly to check if it has been transferred from active to a cold case. TPS likely too embarrassed to actually reclassify it, but the Sherman case certainly appears to be dead. And the killer(s) and their sponsor live life as normal.
All we, and the public can do is keep the case alive and active by talking about it.

I still hold to my opinion, that the TPS know who, why and by whom the killing was done. They are keeping a close eye on the perpetrator(s), and continue to gather evidence so they have a solid case in court.

Bruce McArthur was an example of the TPS knowing who the criminal was and followed him. They only arrested him when it appeared he was going to commit another crime. No rush to arrest because there is no statute of limitations on murder.

Remember, Jack Kay said "follow the money".

All we, and the public can do is keep the case alive and active by talking about it.

I still hold to my opinion, that the TPS know who, why and by whom the killing was done. They are keeping a close eye on the perpetrator(s), and continue to gather evidence so they have a solid case in court.

Bruce McArthur was an example of the TPS knowing who the criminal was and followed him. They only arrested him when it appeared he was going to commit another crime. No rush to arrest because there is no statute of limitations on murder.

I sure hope you are right.

Deja vu...
August 2, 2024 rbbm
''A family in Toronto’s Bridle Path neighbourhood said their home was targeted by intruders for the second time in two years after suspects were captured on video crashing into a metal gate and stealing a luxury car from the property earlier this week.''

''During an interview with CTV News Toronto back in December 2022, Sahar Barghian said a man waited outside their home for an hour and a half, claiming to know her father and asking for someone to open the gates.''

In my opinion, as the newspapers decline as society's primary information source, the nature of crime reporting has changed.

At one time when there was at least three vibrant daily newspapers in Toronto, each often would be vigorously competing with each other to get a 'scoop' on the other. The Sherman murders would often be the type of case they would focus on. I seem to remember when Paul Bernardo was a fugitive I believe the newspapers were constantly reporting on Police activity in the case.

Kevin Donavan, did a yeoman job for years creating focus and interest in the case. Now nothing. Since media is a business based on selling advertising, the focus will be the audience. However the levels of quality, honesty and integrity are widely different in the sources.

bbm
Do we have this theory (IF we have it) only because of KW's statements? The M/S-theory makes a lot of sense, IMO. The "helper" is missing yet, who had to have been there for staging the scene, but otherwise it seems so very logical to me. Barry had had enough that evening, after the architect meeting and in the midst of the home-selling and after days of possible debates with Honey and who-knows-who-else about money/buying/selling/giving away to MS/their ungrateful children/their LWs. Barry's life at 75 should have been turned inside out - and he maybe thought, it would be for nothing. If Honey felt different and was fulfilled by her own (giant) plans, the potential for BIG anger and dispute was given. MOO
Indeed…..the PERFECT STORM enveloped my cousin at this time.

Indeed…..the PERFECT STORM enveloped my cousin at this time.
Welcome back.

Okay, I will grant you the slim possibility this is what occurred, even though Barry did not have a history of violent outrages and physical aggressions and was noted for his logical and analytical thought processes.
If this scenario of M/S occurred, then we must assume that there was a 'helper'.

The 'helper' could have been the same person who claims Barry discussed murdering Honey with him. It makes sense, as nobody else has come forward with story's of Barry's homicidal intentions. Barry trusted that person once, why not a second time to be the 'helper'?

Just supposing.

Two interesting questions to ask are: Where has all of the money gone and if following the money has led to the solving of this case so far?

Welcome back.

Okay, I will grant you the slim possibility this is what occurred, even though Barry did not have a history of violent outrages and physical aggressions and was noted for his logical and analytical thought processes.
If this scenario of M/S occurred, then we must assume that there was a 'helper'.

The 'helper' could have been the same person who claims Barry discussed murdering Honey with him. It makes sense, as nobody else has come forward with story's of Barry's homicidal intentions. Barry trusted that person once, why not a second time to be the 'helper'?

Just supposing.
“I CAN’T DIE, JACK," BARRY SHERMAN CALLED out....

Donovan, Kevin. The Billionaire Murders: The Mysterious Deaths of Barry and Honey Sherman (p. 132). Penguin Canada. Kindle Edition.

"I still have so much to do,” said Sherman. “I can’t die.”

Donovan, Kevin. The Billionaire Murders: The Mysterious Deaths of Barry and Honey Sherman (p. 132). Penguin Canada. Kindle Edition.

Last edited:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomasfrank