Caylee Bereavement & Memorial Thread

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Sweet Caylee, you showed us a little bit of who you were by your pictures and videos, but we never got to meet you in person :( How I wish we could have met just once so I could give you a smile and a hug. People from all over have looked and looked for you, you were just like a treasure waiting to be found. Such a sad day but it needed to happen, now you can be laid to rest and we will always hold you dear in our hearts.
You deserved so much better, this never should have happened!!!!! We didn't know until it was to late or we wouldn't have let this happen. Oh how I wish you could have been mine, I would have loved you and cherished you and done everything I could to give you a good life and you would have had such a fun birthday when you turned 3!

:blowkiss:
VB

I turned on the TV this morning and saw the updates.
I went to the computer to log on here and when I set down that clip of Caylee singing 'you are my sunshine' went through my mind and I realized I was crying.
I dont cry.
Rest in peace little girl.No one will ever hurt you again.

Caylee:

Today when I heard the news that you had been brought home, I cried. As I cried, my precious 8 year old son comforted me and reminded me what an honor it is to be a mother. Your short life did what so many lives never do in decades of living. You touched so many people and so many hearts and made many of us realize just what are the most important things in life. You also reminded us that there are people in this world who will do the unthinkable...even the people who are supposed to love and protect you the most. You are in a better place now, where nothing or nobody can ever hurt you again. May you rest in peace and know you are loved by so many.

I can hardly get through this thread without this lump in my throat turning into a sob.

Caylee,
This WAS my prayer to you.....:balloon:
Sweet Caylee....please come home to US now, to all who are looking for you here and want to send you Home with all the love in our hearts. Do not be afraid, honey. Find your way back to us. There is love here waiting for you, child. It is time to be found.

I have made a new one....

You brought a whole world together, searching for you and loving you, you can be happy about that. May all your days be glorious as you walk with Jesus and see things we can only dream of.

Bless you, baby girl.

Caylee,

There you were, right under our noses. We're hurting for you, but we know you're in the best place possible..... in the embrace of God, never to hurt again. I am so sorry about what happened to you. I'm sorry your mother and father didn't love you the way they should have. But thousands upon thousands of other people did! Rest in peace, and have fun playing in paradise!

Sweet little Caylee Marie. I will never be able to hear "You are my sunshine" again without seeing your sweet little angel face. Only Jesus knows why this happened to you while we are all here left to wonder for the rest of our days. Even though I know you are smiling and singing and playing with the angels all day I can't help but be sad for what might have happened to you a few months ago. Your remains being found helps me to believe once more that God will bring ALL things into the light in his own time. Rest easy beautiful little girl who captured my heart with one look. You truly are the whole worlds sunshine now.

Bless your soul sweet caylee. you are the worlds christmas angel. When xmas day comes it will be close to the day the forensic tests are done we assume. If only are just words. Many of us are with you in our hearts .I can not imagine your final moments or those hours before you died. The truth may shock , many tears and fears will be displayed when the day comes to go to court I feel. Hopefully those innocent and guilty in their part that ended your chance to grow up will be able to say-- I am sorry your hopes and dreams died with you .Your chance to be a child, teen, mom, and sing songs that were your favorite.

You and jessica lunsford can sing --she sang the sun will come out tommorrow , you sing you are my sunshine. I hope heaven has a place for those who had their life end in a plastic garbage bag. horrific- typing this words is shocking, yet this is how both your lifes ended.

i live in florida and the other day i passed by 33rd street jail. i also passed by americana and seen jennifer poster. i thought to myself--will we ever know some slim chance of what happened? i thought of casey inside those walls . I wondered if she had emotions of how can this be happening to me and my family? I thought of is caylee possibly evergoing to be found alive or dead? Dear child, only you know the truth of how scared you were. I hope angels surrounded you .
I truly believe you were loved by your family. I even believe your mom loved you--she just was not stable. CALL IT CRAZY, CALL IT EVIL, CALL IT GUILTY OR INNOCENT--somewere inside her, I still believe she has her own sick reality of what happened to lead to this day today.

something you should know sweet baby caylee: the world is crying tears. I feel some are sad, some are of relief, some are happy you can rest in piece. I hope YOU can smile down from heaven and know its about you. You finally can know your not going to be in a black garbage bag-close to home. Your home is with god now. I know you must miss those you loved--your time is to play with angels now. RIP

I hope your grandma and grandpa and family find justice for whatever needs to be. Every one of them will need angels too . to those who are innocent and those who may not be.

You guys are all so damn beautiful, inside and out..

The words in this thread are some of the most poignant and heartfelt murmurings I have ever had the privilege to read.

Quiet Blessings to each and every one of you for making the world a brighter place with your Love and Light.

*tight hugs*

I wish I had the words to say, I've been watching and praying since this case first broke. Windchimes and I went to Blanchard Park together. Richard Grund did the pray vigil for Caylee Nov. 11 and her little body was found Dec. 11. She has become apart of my heart. I love you Caylee Marie R.I.P.

Caylee, you are my sunshine. I'll always remember your huge brown eyes and that sweet little song you sang to your great grandpa. I know you are happy and whole again and playing with the angels. God bless you and keep you and may you finally know joy and peace.

Caylee for so long I thought you were alive cuz I couldnt believe a mom could kill her child. My innocence is now shattered. You are such a sweet baby. I'm sorry you were not loved. RIP

Why God Takes Children
Author Unknown

When God calls little children
To dwell with Him above,
We mortals sometimes question
The wisdom of His love.
For no heartache compares with,
The death of one small child,
Who does so much to make our world,
Seem so wonderful and mild.
Perhaps God tires of calling
The aged to His fold,
So He picks a rosebud
Before it can grow old.
God knows how much we need them,
And so He takes but few,
To make the land of heaven
More beautiful to view.
Believing this is difficult
Still somehow we must try,
The saddest word mankind
knows will always be Good-by.
So when a little child departs,
We who are left behind
Must realize God loves children,
Angels are hard to find.

Go towards the Light my sweet, sweet Caylee. May you find the love, joy, and happiness that you never had on earth.

Caylee ~ Sweet girl, thank you for making yourself known. It is a time of tears. Tears of sadness for your life that was cut short, and tears of relief that you've been found. I hope that in your life you felt love and joy. I hope that anything else you felt isn't even a memory. Last night I had to go to a funeral for a wonderful woman. She lived many more years than you, but she still left unexpectedly and too soon. I hope you two have found each other. I'm sure my dad has already sought you out. He never got the chance on earth to play with my baby girl, so he needs someone to play with. When I got home last night I hugged my 2.5 year old tight and lay with her while she fell asleep. I hope someone did that with you in your short life. Please know that you are loved by more people than you could ever imagine. Bless you sweet child.

Beyond the door,
There's peace I'm sure,
And I know there'll be no more
Tears in heaven.

~ Eric Clapton, Tears in Heaven

Caylee Marie

You were born on a August day,
you were perfect in each and every way.
Ten little finger’s, ten little toe’s,
and the cutest little button nose.

Big beautiful hazel eye’s,
now when I see them,
they make me cry.

I see your picture all over the new’s,
hard to believe,
you’ve been missing since June.

I hoped that you were found alive,
but I know,
that hope is a gone.

May we all just stop and think,
about little Caylee Marie,
forever in purple and pink.

R.I.P. Sweet Angel

Sweet Baby Caylee,

I have followed your story from the beginning. Everyday I checked everywhere to see if you were ok. Yesterday, you were found and even though you are no longer with us I know now that you are at home with GOD. My heart was heavy for so long thinking of you out there all alone as were thousands of others. You were very much loved your short time on this earth and even though none of us held you or hugged you, we did so in our hearts!

R.I.P. sweetie :blowkiss: you are LOVED!

Sweet little Caylee, your short life was not in vain.
You were on loan from God for a reason.
You brought thousands of people together for
one sole purpose.
The love for a sweet little child.
Total strangers working together, in person,
by phone,and internet.

You brought a nation together to remind us
that children need our help.
Sweet baby girl, your mission is completed,
now you can laugh, run and play, like God
intended for you to do.

You will always be "Our Sweet Baby Girl"
because we all have walked away with a little
piece of you, that will always be alive in our hearts.

I think many have learned something from this tragedy.
I've learned to keep an open mind.
I asked you in a dream, to show me where to find you,
and you did. I looked and looked for what you showed me, however,
I couldn't find them, and I know now I needed to see things
"THROUGH CAYLEE'S EYES !"

You're home now, be happy little angel !

I'm so sorry sweetie, you deserved so much better than this. I wish I would have gotten to know about you in some other way--maybe as a star or even an astronaut. You were so precious and have so many that love you now and will always remember you.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rebel23
Back