Caylee is alive - the defense theory

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got thru GA's depo -- got thru 2 pages of CA and backed out. I seriously think these people are bat s*#t. They need help and I'm not even being sarcastic.

JMHO

This is actually one of the things that I can partly understand about this case.

I read an article a while back about families of missing persons, and when they are found deceased. The article said that because so many times the remains are decomposed and that even if the family sees the remains, they won't look like the loved one. And that psychologically the family may have trouble accepting that their loved one is dead. And that that feeling may persist even after DNA testing confirms that it is their loved one.

With this family it seems they have problems accepting reality anyway. So that combined with the normal difficulty with acceptance of the death, I can see how this family may have more trouble than usual with accepting that Caylee's remains have been found and her death.

When GA had his suicide threat, he said then that he wanted to join Caylee.IMO He had accepted by that time that she was dead.
I am so tired of all the spin coming out of the A camp. When is this ever going to end!

VB

It boils down to the cremation and ashes. What juror would buy that the Anthony's think Caylee is alive while cremating and wearing another child's ashes? Especially after all of this was confirmed with DNA reports. No one.

I dunno......I'm putting myself in their shoes or at least, what I would do had I had a very sudden attack (or hard bump on the head) of "this isn't even Caylee!"

I'd be ripping that chain off my neck while I was loudly exclaiming "Eeeewwwwww!!!!"

Don't know about y'all, but I'm just not the type that would be wearing some unknown dead person's ashes around my neck.

This is actually one of the things that I can partly understand about this case.

I read an article a while back about families of missing persons, and when they are found deceased. The article said that because so many times the remains are decomposed and that even if the family sees the remains, they won't look like the loved one. And that psychologically the family may have trouble accepting that their loved one is dead. And that that feeling may persist even after DNA testing confirms that it is their loved one.

With this family it seems they have problems accepting reality anyway. So that combined with the normal difficulty with acceptance of the death, I can see how this family may have more trouble than usual with accepting that Caylee's remains have been found and her death.

Oh Mysteriew, How very weird you bring this up!
After Mr. Amity watched the 48 hours show with me (at my insistance) I had asked him what his opinion was of the show and after giving it to me, we continued to talk a bit about the As.
He said much what you just said.....

He said his friend growing up didn't get to see the Dad after he was found weeks after being lost in the mountains and died from overexposure.
He said because it was just the remains, nothing in a casket to solidify in the friend's mind that his Dad was indeed, very dead, that his friend just never totally came to terms with it.

Hubby and Friend would be out camping or fishing and friend would say some strange things to hubby, the type of things you'd expect to hear Twilight Zone theme music playing in the background.

Hubby (who lost his own Dad when he was 11) wanted to help friend get over those unsettled feelings but friend just couldn't.
They parted ways a few years later...college took them in different directions....and hubby says tonight he's always wondered what ever happened to friend and now wants to look him up.

I dunno about that...we'll see.

But I can totally see and understand what you've written especially now that I've talked to hubby about his friend.

fry casey.
then fry the wicked witch of the south and her husband.
then fry casey's lawyers for peddling this garbage

In my opinion Casey's defense is going to be something along these lines...

Jessie G. Did it...!!

Jessie was either insanely jealous of Casey seeing other men or he was furious that Caylee was not his biological child.

He kidnapped Caylee & told Casey not to report it to LE or he would "hurt Caylee" & her "family" & that's why Casey never bothered to call LE.....Casey was protecting Caylee & her family...She's a "Hero"

Jessie had access to the car, the home, the computer, the Duct tape & he basically "framed Casey"

JG's father is also involved in the "conspiracy" & he told Roy K. where to find the body

Jose might even try to weave "The Fictional Nanny" into this story as well

Maybe, "Zenaida" was Jessie's accomplice?

Blah, Blah, Blah.....Who knows what lies they'll try & spin at trial

MPO

i feel bad for jesse. he might not have been caylee's bio dad, but he fell in love with her. i guess casey the control freak couldnt stand that......so she had to dump him...........

Oh My Sweet Lord...this is the absolute best theory I've heard... it scares me...you know Baez...NG ..CA and a lot of other sources read this site...
I pray that the unknown fingerprint in no way links JG or AL ,RCto this .. that would be way to freaky !! You should copy write this theory, because I think I'd use it,(if I was Baez) cause Caylee still being alive,and Casey paying for all of Caylee's needs isn't going to fly.

Oh Dear. Here - lie down over here --> and put your feet up. Want a blanket & a nice cup of tea?

If that is the best theory you have heard to date, then you'll need lots of rest as you have much WS reading to do. :wink:

I estimate that it would take < 3 posts to blow that theory away. We could start a pool! Betting closes at 9:00 EST

(How pathetic is it, [yet so satisfying,] that I am now an WS Bookie odds-maker for SODDI theories? ) :woohoo:

Yes, I know NoStoneUnturned was likely speaking with tongue-in-cheek, but it was too darn good to resist.

So on 48 hours they surely weren't spouting CAYLEE IS ALIVE..just the opposite. WOW.

So on 48 hours they surely weren't spouting CAYLEE IS ALIVE..just the opposite. WOW.

Oh really? What the ......??? Are they just saying Caylee is dead to the public ???

If they all said Caylee is dead on the show and she is alive in the depos, can't they be charged for purjury during the depos?

In my opinion Casey's defense is going to be something along these lines...

Jessie G. Did it...!!

Jessie was either insanely jealous of Casey seeing other men or he was furious that Caylee was not his biological child.

He kidnapped Caylee & told Casey not to report it to LE or he would "hurt Caylee" & her "family" & that's why Casey never bothered to call LE.....Casey was protecting Caylee & her family...She's a "Hero"

Jessie had access to the car, the home, the computer, the Duct tape & he basically "framed Casey"

JG's father is also involved in the "conspiracy" & he told Roy K. where to find the body

Jose might even try to weave "The Fictional Nanny" into this story as well

Maybe, "Zenaida" was Jessie's accomplice?

Blah, Blah, Blah.....Who knows what lies they'll try & spin at trial

MPO
Problem...Casey HAS to take the stand to proceed with ANY other theory than the one she has put down in her official statement. Her attorneys cannot just make stuff up as they please...Casey will HAVE to take the stand and SHE will have to say SODDI before ANY SODDI defense is going to fly. And since we know there is a better chance of a monkey flying out of a man's arse than Casey Anthony taking the stand, SODDI will never ever fly...

Only thing is this-that most families do not smell their decomposing loved one in their loved ones car...They did...They smelled Caylee's decomposition and that makes a difference I would think?
Oh Dear. Here - lie down over here --> and put your feet up. Want a blanket & a nice cup of tea?

If that is the best theory you have heard to date, then you'll need lots of rest as you have much WS reading to do. :wink:

I estimate that it would take < 3 posts to blow that theory away. We could start a pool! Betting closes at 9:00 EST

(How pathetic is it, [yet so satisfying,] that I am now an WS Bookie odds-maker for SODDI theories? )

Yes, I know NoStoneUnturned was likely speaking with tongue-in-cheek, but it was too darn good to resist.
I would almost guarantee that the state is going to do a DNA profile on Jesse (oh wait they have that already from paternity testing) that will show that the number 17 was it that showed up in the profile of the mysterious DNA on the tape is NOT his for certain...any bets?:crazy:

Well, Isn't this a fine pickle for the As?
What to do what to do...
How abt lie and deny-Geez get a grip!
DNA doesn't lie and honestly would Dr G risk her reputation and TV show by identifying a body unless she was sure who it was?

'It's not Caylee. No one is listening to me! Maybe if LE would have just listened to me and looked at the other places I'd said they might be able to find Zahneitha, we could find her'

Disclaimer: I DO NOT believe this!!!! ;)

Putting my brain on "Anthony" mode, how about: Jesse stole Caylee because Casey was not a good mother to her. He obviously did NOT kill Caylee, because he loves her. But he saw that the A's would not give up looking for "an alive Caylee" until they thought she was dead, so he procured a spare child skeleton (no doubt from the religious rituals that CA imagines Jesse's father engages in) and used his spare key to the A house (never accounted for, because Casey said she took it from Jesse and gave it to Zanny, but Jesse IS Zanny!) to get things from the house (WTP blanket, laundry bag, etc.) to make it look like the dead child was Caylee. The duct tape was used on the real dead child, so Jesse put some on the A's gas can and left the roll for the A's to use on Caylee posters to further incriminate KC.

Note to Baez: Do not print out this comment thinking it would make a great defense theory. The hair in the trunk belonged to some dead member of KC's maternal family line. Caylee is the only member of the family not accounted for. The hair on the dead child matched the hair in the trunk. Therefore the child skeleton found in the woods was Caylee.

And I second Themis ......... :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I still have to learn not to be taking a sip of any drink when reading these posts.

And JB's response would be: :censored:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member