"Caylee Is Missing" Myspace Discussions

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They are of the lowest form humanity has to offer.

They are free. Just pay shipping. Which is what the A's should be doing. Either that or something simple like taking the time to write to people that are allegedly making these inquiries in private and sparing yourself more condemnation. :furious:

These shirts should be donated...PERIOD..the print can be lifted off of them, and another family could use them in helping to find their missing children. A little 6 year old went missing yesterday in Florida, can you imagine how helpful that could be for his family to help find him?

The A's never know when to give it a rest, do they?

One of today's news headlines is that the A's will let the public know the story behind the PI tapes and D Casey's phonecalls some vague time in the future. I can see why they are too busy right now. There's always a new way to appeal to the public for some more money. They are so strange.

When the Free Casey tee shirts come out, I'm coming out with a (Blank) Casey teeshirt too. It also starts with an "F."

I bet if you printed some up with your statement on the front and added a question mark......then printed on the back of it "been there done that" you could sell ALOT of those down in Orlando.... :run:

OK, that was very tacky of me. Flame away if you would like, but this just makes me so mad that I needed to inject some type of humor into the situation.....

This is a weird thread merge???? One was about the date a page was created, the other is about the As profitting from Caylee's death. Maybe someone can change the title so people know where to discuss this???

shock.gif

I am at a loss for words right now..sigh

I want to see how their ATTY will spin this one. Didn't he say they were going to attempt to return all donations that were incoming just after Caylee was found? There are NO words. LE bring on the charges!

These people never cease to amaze me. In the midst of grieving over the loss of their grandaughter, they come up with selling T-shirts of their dead granddaughter? That literally makes me sick to my stomach.

Me too, and what's worse they are going to hide behind the guise that its by demand of people who want them, who gives a carp what people want at a time like this!!

Is this illegal?
It says make checks payable to the Help Find Caylee Marie Fund.

SHE IS FOUND!!! How about the help put that poor baby girl to rest fund?
Bury your granddaughter instead of trying to make money off her death on MYSPACE....

I don't think they can bury their granddaughter. JB has power of attorney over the remains, as I understand it, and I bet KC is pulling all the strings from her little cell. I think KC is doing everything she can to manipulate these grandparents and KC is still using little Caylee to do it :furious::furious:

As for the t-shirts - I have no words, just a sad, sad heart for that baby. AND Radio - I'll be looking for one of your shirts.

Salem

I bet if you printed some up with your statement on the front and added a question mark......then printed on the back of it "been there done that" you could sell ALOT of those down in Orlando.... :run:

OK, that was very tacky of me. Flame away if you would like, but this just makes me so mad that I needed to inject some type of humor into the situation.....

LOL! You need to come sit next to me so we can chat.

This is a weird thread merge???? One was about the date a page was created, the other is about the As profitting from Caylee's death. Maybe someone can change the title so people know where to discuss this???

I know...it must have merged when I was refreshing my page and I got completely confused on what thread I originally was on!:confused:

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am pizzed!!!!!! They are disgusting. Still making money off of Caylee. :furious: I need to walk away before I get banned.

Or should we just send it to Kathi B.?

I e-mailed Kathi B--maybe she'll take the e-mails to LE before breaking the story. Or, maybe not.... up to her. I doubt there's anything illegal about this, just morally repugnant (as someone else stated).

Oh, wow, when this breaks on the news, people will be outraged. (hopefully!)

Are these the bracelets that Casey made? They should auction those on EBAY...Hmmm, actually they should auction everything on EBAY-I am willing to bet they could get a few crime museums to pony up some dough-Madam Tussaud's anyone?

Wonder if they talked to their attorney first prior to launching this idea? I am also wondering if BC is starting to feel the environment that drove M. Nejame away....

The A's never know when to give it a rest, do they?

One of today's news headlines is that the A's will let the public know the story behind the PI tapes and D Casey's phonecalls some vague time in the future. I can see why they are too busy right now. There's always a new way to appeal to the public for some more money. They are so strange.

And the reason they are not responding now and will in the "future" is because the longer they stay quiet, the more the "first interview following Caylee being found exclusive" will be worth.

jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member