"Caylee Is Missing" Myspace Discussions

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your post is HILARIOUS and SO TRUE!

Well to be fair they can't tell the story behind the PI tape right now because they haven't finished making it up. They are trying to be less impulsive these days, and on their counsel's advice are waiting to see what evidence is found before scripting this particular lie. Frees up a lot of time for the Tshirt business.

Can these people get more pathetic? This is not only TACKY, but DISGUSTING!

January 13, 2009 - Tuesday

Caylee Shirt Request Questions

This is a response to many of you who have written us requests for shirts and bracelets from the search for Caylee Marie; we still have some left and if you would like to purchase them please follow these steps:

Please mail your name, address, phone number, e-mail address, and what you would like to purchase (shirt/bracelet) and size to George Anthony: cost $10

Checks payable to: Help Find Caylee Marie Anthony
The Anthony Family
4937 Hopespring Dr.
Orlando, FL 32829

Any questions or requests for contribution deposits may be directed to
Caylee's Trustee, Jody A. Parker. - jodyaparker@gmail.com

Or questions about shirts or bracelets to George:
georgehope4937@yahoo.com

Continue visiting www.helpfindcaylee.com for updates

8:45 AM0 Comments(User has disabled new comments) |0 Kudos (Give Kudos) 2 Kudos
1 Kudos
0 Kudos
Print

Previous Post: Caylee Marie Memorial Updates | Back to Blog List

***THUD***

You have got to be kidding!!! :furious:​

I've been wanting to post my opinion on the helpfindcaylee website for quite a while, but it is such an emotional issue I didn't want to offend anyone. But maybe this is the thread that I can share my opinion in.
First I will say that I think M Bart is updating this site as well as the Cayleeismissing blogs.myspace site. I believe that she receives a commision , a percentage of whatever 'donations" are brought in. So I think statements here that Cindy should be doing a funeral or whatever instead of this may be a bit off the mark. Having said that, I will get to the heart of what really galls me about http://helpfindcaylee.usualbeings.com/index.html
We now know that this precious child is safe and we hope that she will serve as the angel who protects thousands of missing children and their families. (Third page) "All funds donated to the trust fund will go directly towards funding the efforts in finding Caylee. Funds are currently being used to pay for fliers, t-shirts, water for volunteers, etc. Once Caylee is brought home all remaining funds will be donated to charities that help the families of missing children. The family does not benefit financially from any donations made to the trust fund, and it is being administered by a third party (Jody A. Parker)."
The first time I saw this hope she serves as THE ANGEL, it was from a press release from BC, so maybe he wrote it. Anyway, within a few days of Caylee's remains being found, this was added to the site. Of course my first reaction was "Caylee is not safe, she is dead". But I suppose looking at it from a spiritual view, many would agree that she is safe. What made me the angriest was that they "hope that she will serve as the angel who protects thousands of missing children and their families."
Well why Caylee to serve as that Angel. Why not Jessica Lundsford? How about Dylan Groene. Adam Walsh? Well the Anthonys can't continue to collect for all the thousands of missing kids unless Caylee is designated THE ANGEL. And prolonging the flow of donations is what this site is all about.
It just makes me both angry and sad.
I know that this is an emotional subject, so please be kind to me in your disagreements with my opinions.

If(and that's a big if) people were emailing them, the "normal", logical, appropriate thing to do would to be send them out to those who asked, for just the cost of the postage. Instead, they continue to make a profit off of "Find Caylee" t-shirts when we all know she's already been found.

I'm so pi$$ed off right now :furious: I best leave this thread for a bit .. :seeya:

^^Caylee won't serve as "the angel." No single child will serve as "the angel." Most of those children's parents belong or belonged to The Surviving Parents Coalition which operates in all children's interest and in all of their names. At this point, I doubt the Anthony's know what if anything they plan to do in terms of an ongoing charity or none at all. The disclaimer above shows that they are on the right path with keeping it on the up and up and not profiting from the donations. If the term "the angel" rather than "a angel" was used in a press release, I wouldn't make too much hay over it. The public is way more sensitive to reading into such language than I'm sure there was intent in choosing those words.

Well butter my butt and call me a biscuit!!!!!!! Just when you think it can't get any crazier, The A's start selling merchandise from thier dead grandaughter, what the he!! is wrong with these people, and the people who are requesting these Items, should be ashamed, poor Caylee is not even been buried!!!!!! This is soooooo wrong

When do you suppose they will open her room up for the public and charge admission like graceland?

Hold on, hold on....

If this is a trust fund, and they have specifically stated that monies in this fund go to missing children and
The family does not benefit financially from any donations made to the trust fund, and it is being administered by a third party (Jody A. Parker)."
then what is everyone up in arms about?

If
And prolonging the flow of donations is what this site is all about.
isn't that a GOOD thing? I am not following this.

FWIW, I don't necessarily see people wanting a Caylee bracelet as a "souvenir" of this case as bizarre. I prayed a lot, and tried to help via computer, (not to mention shouting my outrage at jailhouse video on NG many MANY times) but to hold something tangible and say, "I tried to help get justice for this little girl"... and if the money went to a trust for missing children...I think I am ok with that. I think? :confused:

When do you suppose they will open her room up for the public and charge admission like graceland?

well since LE cleaned out the room for evidence...probably when it is returned.......

Then they could sell the t-shirts in the giftshop!:furious:

Hold on, hold on....

If this is a trust fund, and they have specifically stated that monies in this fund go to missing children and

If isn't that a GOOD thing? I am not following this.

FWIW, I don't necessarily see people wanting a Caylee bracelet as a "souvenir" of this case as bizarre. I prayed a lot, and tried to help via computer, (not to mention shouting my outrage at jailhouse video on NG many MANY times) but to hold something tangible and say, "I tried to help get justice for this little girl"... and if the money went to a trust for missing children...I think I am ok with that. I think? :confused:

From the A's past actions, what they say and what they do hasn't always
worked out.

I simply don't trust them to "do the right thing"

MOO

From the A's past actions, what they say and what they do hasn't always
worked out.

I simply don't trust them to "do the right thing"

MOO

That's why there's an independent auditor/officer of the fund. The accounting of the fund has nothing to do with them.

Hold on, hold on....

If isn't that a GOOD thing? I am not following this.

They are asking for the money for the Tshirts and bracelets to be mailed to George!, Not to any trust fund!
Please mail your name, address, phone number, e-mail address, and what you would like to purchase (shirt/bracelet) and size to George Anthony: cost $10

Not to be confused with helping any other missing child..the money is asked to go to him..
then it says..
The Anthony Family
4937 Hopespring Dr.
Orlando, FL 32829

Not the Trust Fund...send it to the Family not the trustee..
I am sorry, I don't understand what is confusing about that?

Three words ................
FOLLOW THE MONEY!!!

That's why there's an independent auditor/officer of the fund. The accounting of the fund has nothing to do with them.

If that were the case, then fine. Just seems rather morbid selling "find caylee" t-shirts when clearly she's been found.

I'm not even sure I trust those they associate with, tbh...KFN seemed less then above board.

I have no idea who Jody foster is.

I'm finished my rant..I'm just so sick of hearing about their attempts to raise money. I'd hope she'd donate to someone who's already spent a lot of money on finding caylee...TES comes to mind.

But alas, rarely do they make correct judgment calls. I forgot who we're talking about

RANT OVER....~moves on~

They are asking for the money for the Tshirts and bracelets to be mailed to George!, Not to any trust fund!

Not to be confused with helping any other missing child..the money is asked to go to him..
then it says..
The Anthony Family
4937 Hopespring Dr.
Orlando, FL 32829

The checks are being made to that fund, not the family. I don't understand what's so confusing about THAT.

The checks are being made to that fund, not the family. I don't understand what's so confusing about THAT.

The fund is the family. The fund has been paying their way in life since day 31.

then it says..
The Anthony Family
4937 Hopespring Dr.
Orlando, FL 32829

mydailyopinions -- I wholeheartedly agree. I refreshed the page one more time before I was going to write exactly the same thing and found that you had already said it for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman