Caylee Is Not Findable - FACT?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Some of the things people are posting make it sound possible Caylee's remains have been found. I really hope this is the case. More than anything, I want her found before Christmas.

Sadly, I don't think she will be found either. I think her mother put her in an area by water where she was ... she was disposed of by an alligator.

I have heard stories from my family in Florida about alligators that literally come out of the water, onto a shoreline, to snatch a small child.

If she could have been found, and the mom knew that, she would have tried to cut a deal to spare herself the death penalty.

She didn't because she knows the body will never be found.

Maybe the prosecution refused to give her a deal. We do NOT KNOW for sure that Baez hasn't asked for a deal. He claimed he didn't the last time, but that was another lie.

I don't think an alligator would eat a dead child. They like live prey, moving prey

Nedtham, you are correct EXCEPT that they don't have to notify the family UNTIL THEY HAVE ABSOLUTE EVIDENCE OF POSITIVE ID FROM DNA.

If not, LE could bang on their door everytime they found a body until trial. Plus it opens liability to LE to incorrectly notify the wrong family.

I think you're both right, BUT the LE may have her body, awaiting DNA results for ID, and therefore owe no explanation to anyone until proven so.

Valrico Analyzer, I think you referenced the wrong post. I'm not Nedthan. BTW, I enjoy reading your posts!

I'm thinking of the possible legalities to anyone that would even propose such an agreement to a client under charges of Murder1 in an ongoing investigation that offers money as the carrot dangling at the end of the string. JB would surely be brought up in front of the bar and I don't think it would be pretty.

There you go, Baznme, arguing with logic against the possible legalities which is just what I don't want to do here. :blowkiss:

For the purposes of this discussion, presume that there's a legal workaround--a carefully worded trust, for example, that--with Casey's full knowledge--would allow JB his payment and Casey her payoff. Or, more delightfully and more logically, presume that the papers MNJ draws up, and JB is foolish enough to sign, will eventually get JB disbarred and prevent him from getting a dime. Actually, I have reason to believe this is going to happen to JB anyway, when all is said and done.

Alligators will eat anything. We have alligators too and people trap them for the meat and the skin. They plant a tall pole in the swampy gound. The pole has a rope attached to it and at the end of the rope is a huge hook. A dead chicken (or other suitable dead animal) is hooked to the rope and the gators will spring up out of the water to chomp on the chicken. They get hooked and later the trappers check the lines, kill the hooked gators and drag them away to be skinned and to harvest the tails for meat.

I have seen it with my own eyes, so we can eliminate the myth that alligators only go after living things for food.

The reason is simple....LE can collect evidence, test it, etc...only when they decide to use it as evidence, do they have to disclose it to the defense as discovery. Technically, they dont even have to disclose their findings. Thats up to the defense to figure out why they are using the evidence. In most cases, they do say what they found..but they're not obligated to share their results, just the evidence.

That is why I find the 4 or 5 statements regarding the rope and freshly dug hole so interesting. They are disclosing the evidence to the defense that they plan on using these statements. Now its the defense's turn to depose these ppl and see what they know. If anything was collected, only AFTER the LE finish testing will they have to give the items over in discovery so they can test them

I disagree. The prosecution is obligated to turn over all relevant test results to the defense in a timely manner. They are not allowed to sit on evidence and only test it at the last possible moment. A judge would have their heads!

There you go, Baznme, arguing with logic against the possible legalities which is just what I don't want to do here. :blowkiss:

For the purposes of this discussion, presume that there's a legal workaround--a carefully worded trust, for example, that--with Casey's full knowledge--would allow JB his payment and Casey her payoff. Or, more delightfully and more logically, presume that the papers MNJ draws up, and JB is foolish enough to sign, will eventually get JB disbarred and prevent him from getting a dime. Actually, I have reason to believe this is going to happen to JB anyway, when all is said and done.

Yeah, I know...........I tried to add.........I know there goes my sense of humor but hit the wrong key and it didn't take. By the way, I actually think JB would bite.

I have also thought from the beginning that Casey disposed of Caylee in a dumpster - perhaps the one at Amscot perhaps not. There is now way a body of such a small child could be found in a landfill after all this time. However, as to someone stumbling across her at some point in the future if she was buried somewhere. Think about how small her bones were, how tiny her teeth were. I think TM used the correct term 'unfindable'. Put the fragility and size of any bones, teeth, etc. together with no idea of even where to search at this point - well, again TM used the correct term. I do thank TM and TES though for making the effort to look - he is and always will be a hero in my eyes.

Alligators will eat anything. We have alligators too and people trap them for the meat and the skin. They plant a tall pole in the swampy gound. The pole has a rope attached to it and at the end of the rope is a huge hook. A dead chicken (or other suitable dead animal) is hooked to the rope and the gators will spring up out of the water to chomp on the chicken. They get hooked and later the trappers check the lines, kill the hooked gators and drag them away to be skinned and to harvest the tails for meat.

I have seen it with my own eyes, so we can eliminate the myth that alligators only go after living things for food.

That is true. We have nuisance alligators that occassionally creep into our retention ponds all over the city and this is how they trap them to remove them.

I disagree. The prosecution is obligated to turn over all relevant test results to the defense in a timely manner. They are not allowed to sit on evidence and only test it at the last possible moment. A judge would have their heads!

I'm not suggesting that they're sitting on it, rather, they are testing it very carefully which takes time...like the car analysis did..

we cannot solve this either way because were missing the following variables: we don't know if they even have her body, let alone when they got it, and how long the conclusive tests will take to confirm it.

remember....hasty testing by LE only benefits defense with reasonable doubt...so they will take as long as it requires.

And, that actually benefits LE/prosecution if they request a delay in trial...they can test it longer...(and look for more evidence, etc) and because defense is going to be asking (it appears) for a delay, the prosecution remains in the eyes of defense having a strong case by pushing for a quick trial....its a chess game of law because speedy trial is actually set up to benefit defense....they're pysching them out.

That is true. We have nuisance alligators that occassionally creep into our retention ponds all over the city and this is how they trap them to remove them.

Nuisance alligators???? LOL! A gnat is a nuisance. Alligators eat people!

In Florida, when they migrate into the ponds and get used to people as they do where I work, they eventually get brave enough to crawl up into the parking lots and lounge under your car. Little surprising when it's quitting time and there's a gator under your car. Thus, the name........"nuisance" alligators.

Yeah but we still have to co-exist with them CW.....kind of like lions and tigers and bears. For the most part, they don't bother people, and are pretty fascinating creatures.

Yeah, I know...........I tried to add.........I know there goes my sense of humor but hit the wrong key and it didn't take. By the way, I actually think JB would bite.

I think he's already bitten, but from a different poisoned apple. LOL. Please allow me just this one time to be this vague, and I promise as soon as I can when this trial is over, I will tell you what I meant and what I know.

Right now, I'd give up WS's and even my mother's watch, rather than risk tipping that contemptible moron off with what I've been told by an expert who knows. Trust me, you will love it.

For those of you who hate unsubstantiated innuedoes like this, please allow me just this one "Gimme." I won't ask for another. I promise. :blowkiss:

I think he's already bitten, but from a different poisoned apple. LOL. Please allow me just this one time to be this vague, and I promise as soon as I can when this trial is over, I will tell you what I meant and what I know.

Right now, I'd give up WS's and even my mother's watch, rather than risk tipping that contemptible moron off with what I've been told by an expert who knows. Trust me, you will love it.

For those of you who hate unsubstantiated innuedoes like this, please allow me just this one "Gimme." I won't ask for another. I promise. :blowkiss:

I understand completely but I can't wait for trial to be over and to hear what you've got under your hat.

Dead animals suspended from a pole on a rope will move. A dead child by the side of a bank will not.

I think there are 2 reasons why she may have borrowed the shovel. She may have thought at first she would bury the body but found out what hard work it was and gave the idea up and dumped the body in a dumpster instead. And/or she may have used the shovel to break the lock on the sheds.

With what we know about Casey I tend to lean towards this theroy somewhat, except for the fact she borrowed the shovel. Why dump the body but then take the time to dig a hole to toss or burn the clothes?

I think there are 2 reasons why she may have borrowed the shovel. She may have thought at first she would bury the body but found out what hard work it was and gave the idea up and dumped the body in a dumpster instead. And/or she may have used the shovel to break the lock on the sheds.

Tony L. broke the lock with a tire iron iirc.

Dead animals suspended from a pole on a rope will move. A dead child by the side of a bank will not.

Alligators eat spaghetti and meat sauce and it doesn't move....and he seemed to have really liked it also.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Anthonyotoole
Back