Caylee Marie 2011 'You are My Sunshine' Tribute and Memorial

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
CeCe shifted her focus today, hopefully CeCe will shift it back before it's too late -- she is trying to save Mommy.

2cpxrwy.jpg

Dearest Caylee

Rest well tonight young one. You had a good day in court today and please know that the world is watching and remembering you.

Have fun with all of the angels in heaven and know that millions of parents wish that they had the chance to raise you into a loving family.

Sleep well dearest, we are all thinking of you!

Roy Kronk was there for you today Caylee ... And then some ... He cares more than most and was respectful. If it wasn't for RK you would still be out there and forgotten rather than being embraced, so loved and, so supported.

RK is a special guy ... A savior IMO

I hope that I get to meet you someday in heaven, Caylee. With your wise little eyes, I can only imagine that you are a comforter to the other little children in heaven. Not forever a victim, but a lover, a comforter, a Mama Baby- you are ever present and real here.

Attempts to dehumanize you don't succeed, you were more human than most.

I'm sure that you have a big job in heaven, and are likely holding the hands of other children who need some extra love.

Beautiful Caylee,
It is so hard for me to go through a day, a hour, or a moment without thinking of you.
How could that be? I never spoke to you, never knew you but you live in my mind and my heart. We all are praying for justice, for you.

I know you would not want any of us here to be sad for you, but we are. We are sad because we are mothers, sisters, aunts, uncles, fathers and friends. We are sad because we could not imagine what has happened to you. I can't even write it.

We, I know others would not mind me speaking for them-- we promise to watch children around us. We promise to be sure this does not happen to others around us. And we promise , Beautiful Caylee that we will love our children and those around us---- that much more.

Live in peace Beautiful Caylee.

Caylee, I'm here my darling, I'm here. Don't you worry, don't you fret, I'm here. I am not alone there are thousands upon thousands that are with you. We all love you and will protect you. No one will hurt you again because I and WE ARE HERE. xoxoxoxoxoxoxox

Caylee ... Jojo was there for you big time today, he poured his heart and soul into doing the right thing for you. Be proud Jojo is seeking justice. We are close.

ht_george_anthony_casey_testimony_ll_110629_xwide.jpg

Sleep well little one. We have closing arguments on Sunday and then justice is in the hands of the Jury. Praying for justice, praying for a guilty verdict.

LIFE means LIFE and the murderer needs to spend LIFE in prison for this.

Caylee

It took me until today to really look into you beautiful brown eyes. Because I just didn't want to think of what you went through, breaks my heart.

But know little angel that there are people all over the world thinking of you, praying for you and waiting for justice to be done.

God hold this precious angel in your loving embrace.

This is your day Baby Girl! It's finally here. Bless you. We are all thinking of you today sweetheart. XO

This is it sweet girl- The time has come, and I am confident justice will be served. <3

Please forgive me if this has already been mentioned, but have you guys noticed how often HLN plays the Chevy commercial with "you are my sunshine" during breaks? Brings me to tears every time- I have to wonder if it's coincidence, or not.

Caylee your sunshine will never die. You are loved by many. Justice has finally arrived. Sweet dreams darling Angel and enjoy the peace and love you have now and know that you will never be harmed again.

I am so so so sorry sweet baby girl, the whole world has let you down. Praying for your peace. XOXO

you are my sunshine, my only sunshine, you make me happy when skies are gray, you'll never know dear, how much i love you, please don't take my sunshine away

in memory of Caylee Marie Anthony, our nation's child

We are sorry, Justice was not served today and we as a society let you down.

woman_crying_1_7djdj_16613_310x235.jpg

cayleesky3.jpg

Cyberborg thank you for this thread, it has given me great comfort throughout the travesty that was supposed to be JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE. I hope others find it to be helpful too.

You are free sweet child, we are all sorry the system failed you again, but here in our safe place, you have justice. It is what has driven us for three years - we who have waited patiently know the truth. That will have to suffice today. We love you baby girl, now play well and continue to shine!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notaryroute
Back