Caylee Marie 2011 'You are My Sunshine' Tribute and Memorial

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
picture.php

:heartluv::heartbeat: Justice is coming. So many people are doing this for you sweetheart, I hope you can feel all the love being sent your way. :heartluv: :heartbeat:​

She is beyond adorable in this video. You have to smile when you watch it. And then she just stops and says in baby talk tired PaPa. She is just adorable.

KC just hated her mother and did not want her to have Caylee - there was no reason other than hate for her mother as I see it. Unadulterated hate for Cindy. Otherwise, she would have left her with Cindy and said you take her.

Prosecution has to make the jury fall in love with Caylee, imo. That shouldn't be too difficult with a video like this. She is such a loving baby and thinks about her grandfather and asks him if he is tired. She is unusual.

Have the Pros been able to show any of the videos or pictures of Caylee at the trial? I hope they have or that they will be able to before the trial is over. They have to make this little girl come alive for the jury. They need to see her personality and how sweet she was. To me, she looks just like her gramma.

God bless and keep you baby Caylee.

I love you my dear even though I never knew you. Your life will never be in vain!

Please know that you will be remembered by thousands and thousands. Loved forever in the hearts of so many who never knew you. Your life has meaning.

<3<3<3<3

:bump::bump::bump::bump::bump:

I think it is important that we keep this thread on the first page. Please bump.

We are here for You Caylee Girl.

Love you sweetness. May your light shine through!

:BUMP:

:bump:

Good morning Princess. Peace be with you. Know you are being loved and justice is coming. Love you sweet Angel

Mommy ... what have you done? Look at what you have done. I was real. I was precious. I had so much potential to love and be loved. I was not a lie or any fake friend. You tossed me away like trash. Mommy ... you did this.

Good morning Caylee Girl.

You came to me and my Daughter Phoenix this morning. Thank you!

Today I asked my daughter if she would like to dance. We were in the living room so I turned on the tv and put on the Galaxy Kids Music Channel. A song was just finishing. The Next song to start was You Are My Sunshine. My daughter danced and I burst in to tears. My SO was moved as I told him why i was in tears.

HELLO BABY CAYLEE! Love you honey! Justice is coming! Thank you for smiling on us this morning! <3

picture.php

Little Angel run and play! You are loved!​

Bumping for Justice ...

This week the prosecution case rests with later - hopefully a strong rebuttal after the Defense case together with some surprise witnesses to add the final nails.

Hello Beautiful.

Just another day of holding vigil for you and your life. I remember you daily and see your light shine through my own kids. I am sorry for all you will miss out on in life. I want justice for you and will be here everyday, waiting and watching. Ready to see justice for you sweetness.

<3 love

Thank you for changing my life.

Forever thinking of you, though i never knew you. :(

Jessica

I woke up thinking of Caylee this morning. This poem reminds me of the love and respect the members here have for Caylee.

Sleep Our Little Angel

Sleep our little angel
Here so briefly...
Our bright light
The sunshine of our hearts

Play our little angel
Up in heaven
There'll be no skinned knees
Or tear-filled eyes for you

No, you'll dance with the Angels
And fill the heavens with your laughter
We will listen closely...and hear it in our hearts

Author unknown

Good Morning sweet Caylee Marie....

On this sad anniversary, it only helps to know you are safe now, wrapped in God's love.

Justice is coming sweetheart!

Today is the last day they saw you alive. So I found this little heart shaped ring along with a tiny pink sock, in my junk drawer. (I think it was my daughters). I put the ring on, and I'm going to wear it all day in memory of a beautiful girl named Caylee. I also want to dedicate this song to Caylee, Cindy, George and Lee.

---------------- Now playing: Blood, Sweat & Tears - God Bless the Child via FoxyTunes

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OlIV2Tl4qM4"]YouTube - &#x202a;Blood Sweat and Tears - God Bless the Child&#x202c;&rlm;[/ame]

Caylee, I'll be thinking of you all day. You are so loved.

3-Year Aniversary ...

It is 3 years ago today that you were last seen safe and sound. It is 31 days since the trial began, including Jury selection. The Defense has begun Day 1 of their chief case.

As the Defense case plays out there will be other anniversaries of events that occurred at this time over the next 31 days.

Bizarre coincidences. It is as if you are guiding the pathway to seek justice.

Today, LDB your advocate at trial clarified that the location you were eventually found in was classified as a trash dump site.

A sad day. A sad sad day.

Praying for the Justice in the next 31 days that you never received in the first 31 days.

Praying for you. You are in are hearts and minds.

While reading along in the trial thread today, a poster mentioned how small Casey looked sitting in her chair behind the DT's table. Being a visual person I tend to visualize whatever a person is describing as they speak or while I read what they wrote. As I read the poster's description of this the only visual that came to my mind was one of little Caylee sitting in an oversized chair behind the PT's table. I knew then that Caylee was there today... God Bless You Little Darling!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesspi
Back