Caylee Marie 2011 'You are My Sunshine' Tribute and Memorial

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Here for you today, Caylee. Justice is on it's way!

We're by your side, Caylee!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNcVpFSXYRo[/ame]

Bad morning for me to step into this thread, how heartbreaking.
It's Time.

It truly was your day Miss Caylee Marie! Your Jo Jo stood up and told the world the truth. He loves you very much little miss baby girl. Rest in peace now baby.

Caylee, it's been a while since I made a video for you, and I am so sorry. But your face is embedded into my eyes, my heart and soul. You showed me what life should be about, to live. I did not know you in your short life.Not a day goes by that I don't think of you. I cried for you every night for almost a year. I finally accepted that your face, your little hands, sweet voice is really gone. You vanished and you did not deserve that. I look at the stars and believe that you are one of them. You have stolen my heart forever...

The angel we never met but loved:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jw7z2OMPYsY[/ame]

Bless you little sweet girl, your Ce Ce is telling the truth for you baby girl. Your CeCe and Jojo love you very much. We websleuthers do too. Kisses for you baby.

I imagine this has been posted already, especially in the video tributes. (but I'm not sure because my speakers don't work.)

Anyway, a lot of people that "You are my sunshine" is much more than that one verse. Here is the entire song.

You Are My Sunshine
My only sunshine.
You make me happy
When skies are grey.
You'll never know, dear,
How much I love you.
Please don't take my sunshine away

The other nite, dear,
As I lay sleeping
I dreamed I held you in my arms.
When I awoke, dear,
I was mistaken
And I hung my head and cried. (makes you feel for Cindy and George, who have probably gone through exactly this many, many times)

You are my sunshine,
My only sunshine.
You make me happy
When skies are grey.
You'll never know, dear,
How much I love you.
Please don't take my sunshine away.

I'll always love you
And make you happy
If you will only say the same
But if you leave me
To love another
You'll regret it all some day; :(

You are my sunshine,
My only sunshine.
You make me happy
When skies are grey.
You'll never know, dear,
How much I love you.

You told me once, dear
You really loved me
And no one else could come between
But now you've left me
And love another
You have shattered all my dreams; (this verse and the last give me chills, almost like Caylee could be saying this to Casey :( )

You are my sunshine,
My only sunshine.
You make me happy
When skies are grey.
You'll never know, dear,
How much I love you.

Louisiana my Louisiana
the place where I was borne.
White fields of cotton
-- green fields clover,
the best fishing
and long tall corn;

You are my sunshine,
My only sunshine.
You make me happy
When skies are grey.
You'll never know, dear,
How much I love you.
Crawfish gumbo and jambalaya
the biggest shrimp and sugar cane,
the finest oysters
and sweet strawberries
from Toledo Bend to New Orleans;

You are my sunshine,
My only sunshine.
You make me happy
When skies are grey.
You'll never know, dear,
How much I love you.

Bumping for Caylee. Cici (Grandma) is there for you sweetie ... Seeking justice.

Caylee you are so loved...

George-Cindy-and-Caylee-300x225.jpg

This can't be on page 3... so sorry, but I'm bringing it back up

4 words can sum up how I feel today...

Where Is Your Heart???
(If you have one, this will probably make you cry.)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8qygpoCylU"]YouTube - ‪Mommy, Where Is Your Heart?‬‏[/ame]

Sweet precious Caylee I KNOW you are happy and full of joy and LOVE! ALL children that leave this earth to soon get to go to a very special place. SO many weep for you,pray for you and remember you . You CC and JOJO love you the MOST and they are trying SO hard to do what is right for you sweet baby. They did this when you walked the earth and they do this now that you are in spirit form. No matter how hard it is on them. No one will ever forget least of all them.

Justice for a doe-eyed little girl who did not live to see her third birthday. :rose:

The truth will always find a way.

Thanks to the 911 calls, the LE interviews, the first call home from jail, and the jail visitation videos ... The truth found it's way from the darkest recesses into the light of day. The Jury saw uncut reality without the spin of cross-examination.

It was a good week for you Caylee, the truth is finding it's way ... Shining a light that will bring justice. Justice is on it's way ... The lies are fading into the shadows.

:rose:

The irony for me is that Caylee's song, "you are my sunshine", reminds me of the Sunshine Laws in Florida, which have made it certain that Caylee's life and tragic death stay in the light, as oppossed to keeping it hidden in the dark.

I will never be able to listen to that song without thinking of Caylee.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1r_r8qqPqoE&feature=related"]YouTube - ‪Who is Momtective? Dancing Queen‬‏[/ame]

Caylee you showed me how easily life can be gone. You haunt my dreams, still, for almost 3 years now. It's hard to understand.. it really is...

One of the most haunting videos for Caylee.. :'(

http://youtu.be/V50rF5DTulQ

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesspi