Caylee Marie Anthony - 2 - missing for a month before mother contacts authorities! #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder, were Jeffrey Hopkins and/or Juliette Lewis, the two people who Casey had supposedly told of her daughter's disappearance and could verify so, ever located? Do they exist? I doubt it!

Oh dear!

CIFUENTES, RICARDO (Age 34)

Associated names:

MORALES, RICARDO

MIAMI, FL

Possible Relatives:

CIFUENTES, CARLOS T (Age 36)
CIFUENTES, ISABEL I (Age 42)
CIFUENTES, FRANK (Age 38)
MORALES, ZENAIDA
CIFUENTES, JOSE
FUENTES, JUAN CARLOS (Age 41)
CIFUENTES, SONIA M (Age 32)

I wonder, were Jeffrey Hopkins and/or Juliette Lewis, the two people who Casey had supposedly told of her daughter's disappearance and could verify so, ever located? Do they exist? I doubt it!

It was verified that Jeffrey Hopkins did work at Universal but was fired in I believe 2005. There was never a Juliette Lewis that worked there. This was in the affidavit.

I don't recall anything at all about prostituting herself. But it sure is obvious she needed big money and quickly. That speaks volumes to me.

There was a news video yesterday in which the reporter stated that Casey had an active social life in the area, and the video showed a night club she frequented. Perhaps Casey was picking up men at these night clubs?

Casey's mom has said that their yard tools were in a locked shed, that Casey didn't have a key to - so she borrowed the neighbor's shovel.

This makes sense to me. With a toddler in the home, gardening tools, pesticides, and fertilizers are usually locked up.

This makes sense to me. With a toddler in the home, gardening tools, pesticides, and fertilizers are usually locked up.

What didn't make sense is why would the rebellious, bratty Casey who moved herself and her daughter out then refused to let the grandparents see their grandbaby, want to be a good citizen and go back to the house to do some gardening?

What didn't make sense is why would the rebellious, bratty Casey who moved herself and her daughter out then refused to let the grandparents see their grandbaby, want to be a good citizen and go back to the house to do some gardening?

exactly! Especially during a time she was "conducting her own investigation" of her daughter's "kidnapping"

none of it makes sense...

Yep yep!

"My precious little girl has been kidnapped. I think I will go borrow a neighbor's shovel and dig up some bamboo in my parents' yard"

Is bamboo used to smoke crack? Gah!

Something stinks here and it's about time the GPs stop protecting their bratty daughter and start giving up some usable information. Hopefully they are doing that with the PD.

Supposedly....... I don't believe that either.
Who is the father? Where is his family?

I suspect that Caylee is the result of a brief fling and Casey probably never informed the father she was pregnant. He could have been killed in an accident as has been stated, or that could just be a convenient statement - she had a friend who was killed in an accident and told her parents and friends that was the father.

Reports on the news said she had no prior history, I believe.

I'm finding something that's hitting on relatives to Gonzalez with the last name of Morales. I was almost sure one of the boyfriend's or friend's last name was this? I haven't back read to find the link to the arrest report where I thought I read that.
lilti,
I believe the friend that she took the money from (the same friend that she picked up from the airport) lives with and is the gf of morales... Of course the pathological~lying~bamboo~digging~head~case claimed that morales was HER boyfriend and that she had been living with HIM (whereas IIRC...she was staying with her GIRLFRIEND and her gf's bf)..

whomever said that earlier...about a nugget of truth....I am with you. I think all of her lies are like a pearl....the lies start with a bit of dirt that is the truth with layers of shiny lies on top. IMHOO

She claims to be Casey's BFF as well-I just wonder if she might be participating in Casey's little fantasy by providing this information...

That was my first thought too...........claiming they took a walk together after the date that Caylee was last seen by anyone else. Christine may think she's helping Casey................

I suspect that Caylee is the result of a brief fling and Casey probably never informed the father she was pregnant. He could have been killed in an accident as has been stated, or that could just be a convenient statement - she had a friend who was killed in an accident and told her parents and friends that was the father.

She probably just forgot who he was like she forgot where she left Caylee. :loser:

Actually, this is weird. I might not be far off in thinking bamboo is connected to meth use. I'll google a little more before I come up with some results.

What if her 'friend' is Stephanie Gonzalez, but she gave her friend's mother's name, Zenaida?

Sometimes 'truth' in with the 'lie.'

Just a thought,
fran
YES FRAN!!! I had a friend (operative word being had) who was cheating on her husband...and I did not know about it. I knew the guy, tho... And this so called friend made up a screen name for him so they could email each other...she named him Becky Wilson! (My name is Becky Wise)

yup yup! I agree here with your thinking!:eek:

I know in the first thread someone brought up there being a ZG on the website brevardcountymoms.com

I went there and seen that the ZG who posts there has made a public post that she is NOT the ZG in this case. Guess she got lots of emails from people..Anyway under her post someone posted something very interesting

"Hear me out please. I got here through a simple name search following an ABC News.Com story as many others may have...But read this:

Please, for a moment...Check out this huge coincidence I found by just browsing the net (On the weekend of June 9th...the same day that Caylee Anthony was last known to have been seen), there was a robbery in Brevard County, FL of a Zenaida Gonzalez who writes on a forum that "she is not that Zenaida Gonzalez" in one post from July 18, 2008 ("the one who Casey Marie Anthony claims she dropped Caylee off to"). But she just may well have been totally unknowingly/unwittingly "The Zenaida Gonzalez" that Casey Marie Anthony actually speaks of, as far as a simple name she remembers all too well from the office door/computer(s) she may have actually robbed/burglarized.

There is a post dated Tuesday, June 10, 2008 down the page a bit further (http://forums.brevardcountymoms.com/viewforum.php?f=57), posts 1 & 12 on the page are the ones I find are the strange ones that may relate in a roundabout manner. (Why has Casey Anthony been secretive to the point of lying about where she really works? Could she be a burglar/thief...Not something she'd actually like to admit to the police, I'd truly suspect).

Could Casey Marie Anthony (an alleged thief according to many friends listed in the police arrest report located at: http://www.docstoc.com/docs/952244/Casey-Anthony-Arrest-Report), have actually committed the robbery/burglary of the office of that actual blogging/posting "Zenaida Gonzalez" and therefore remembers the name all too well?

As an IT tech myself, I can tell you a stolen computer would have the real owners name all over it, as did the office door according to the post by Zenaida Gonzalez. I find the date of the robbery (on or about June 9th, 2008 as described by the posting Zenaida Gonzalez, and the last known date of Caylee Anthony being known to be last seen of June 9th, 2008), a huge coincidence....Food for thought. But this info should be investigated further as to possible prints, etc left behind (possibly collected by authorities in the robbery/burglary?), in the office robbery as relates to the Mother/Suspect/arrested and in custody defendant in my opinion. "

http://forums.brevardcountymoms.com/viewtopic.php?t=7549

I also came across a post on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel forum by someone named Michele claiming to know Casey and the family...She's answering a post in reference to Caylee's father..

"There is no father figure in Caylee's life. Only her loving grandpa and uncle and lots of other long-time male friends who treated Caylee like their own. But to my knowledge, no one knows who the father is and as far as I can assume - different people got a different story. The police heard he was dead, I heard something totally different when I asked her about a year ago.*Shrug* "

http://www.topix.com/forum/source/south-florida-sun-sentinel/TMHR3A6V9G81LEKAP/p5

http://www.clubplanet.com/Venues/132116/Orlando/Fusion-Nightclub fusion seems to be open all night long....

here is scoop orlando.....http://www.scooporlando.com/
and dudes!!! check the link at the top of scoop...it is upper right hand and says, "click here to visit scoop tampa".... could this be her job and mini vacation in tampa??????????????

I think that we're on to something here - two of her friends work at night clubs and one of them (at least) dances...perhaps Casey was going to be trained to dance in Tampa???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez